Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    I don’t remember stealth and vanish being considered “magic” back in Vanilla but time passed by and I may remember wrong.

If they are magic skills instead, of course no problem in Tauren and Draenei rogues anymore for me. Will never ever create one because their size just don’t fit my rogue fantasies, but ok.
    Well i also thought stealth is just a gameplay mechanic and rogues don't literally turn invisible in plain daylight on an open field, but that cinematic made it obvious that they actually do.

I agree that Tauren rogues aren't exactly exciting to me as well, but we've had more silly race/class combination already like void elf holy priests, lightforged shadow priests or goblin shamans.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    I mean..Elune is essentially a goddess its not like "Hey that world is cool the rest of the universe can fuck off"
    Prior to the cosmic bullshit, Elune had nothing to do with other planets. Neither did the Emerald Dream. Now we see they are connected to all the afterlife and several planets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoSe7eN View Post
    This idiocy is exactly why this game became pure trash. Congratulations, you got what you wanted, or will be I'm sure.
    The biggest reason befor would have been in line with the religious themes of "The Light"... but with Draenei, Trolls, Humans, Dwarves, and Blood Elves all having different takes on how they use and abuse the power that gives them paladin powers.... the question comes in "why not?"

Tauren don't even believe in "The Light" and had a whole mess done up about how they get power through the earth mother.... and that's a little more than what they wrote in about blood elves literally draining the essence of a naaru to steal their own light power.

Honestly this is all much more reasonable than... well half the elf related lore like all the elves that got cut off from whatever mana source for half a second and drastically altering beyond recognition (except the one group of totally locked up and cut off highborne that had a demon based power source for a millenia and still are indistinguishable from darnassian elves somehow)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    I don’t remember stealth and vanish being considered “magic” back in Vanilla but time passed by and I may remember wrong.

If they are magic skills instead, of course no problem in Tauren and Draenei rogues anymore for me. Will never ever create one because their size just don’t fit my rogue fantasies, but ok.
    I think the "magic" with respect to rogues was due to a very old entry that read soemthing along the lines of: " rogues rely on a blend of stealth and minor mysticism."

Eventually the "subtlety" tree got way more into shadow magic for most of it's effects and went all in on "ninja" theme. I also believe most the skills were classified as "physical" in the game code for issues concerning resistances

Just wait... I am betting that by end of expansion, one of the updates will provide new dracthyr race with all playable classes, including dks and dh and monk, i mean why not at this point?

Anything to sell a token or increase a sub!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat7 View Post
    Just wait... I am betting that by end of expansion, one of the updates will provide new dracthyr race with all playable classes, including dks and dh and monk, i mean why not at this point?

Anything to sell a token or increase a sub!
    That'll be a feature going into 11.0, like Allied Races getting DKs.

On Topic: Y'all seem to keep forgetting about Mr. Smite.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    There's already an orc druid in canon

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Rala_Wildheart
    What makes you think it's a druid?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    What makes you think it's a druid?
    her quotes?

"Rala Wildheart says: Not necessarily. I still have my teeth and claws."
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alicianna View Post
    Well, there is no lore reason from preventing Draenei to be rogues, but Tauren? Come on… they are HUGE… it’s not the average hoofed gazelle we are talking about, but a BULL!
    Considering I've had a moose sneak up on me in the forest I don't see why Tauren cannot be sneaky either. What makes hooves noisy are the metal shoes, without them they are quite quiet.