Poll: what allied race combo preorder would be better

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Tuskarr of course or vrykuls.

but we all know it will be another elves reskin.

As long as they're made available for non pre-purchaser in 10.0 or a future patch, I'd say I want something about the expansion which mean Tuskarr, Gnolls or Vrykul.

With all the focus they've done on tuskarrs, I think they're the most likely to be featured in Dragonflight as an allied race.

Even if vrykul are not yet announced for Dragonflight, they have a close link to dragons as they're excellent dragonriders. Just don't put another elf variant that can simply be a customization for existing elf races. It's boring?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post
    I voted for tuskarr, but you're not wrong in my case. They're not really new main material for me; I'd rather have naga, but I voted for what I could wrangle into making sense narratively in my head. I don't really know where naga would suddenly come in and just like, hang out with the Alliance and Horde?

Ogres are great but I don't care for vrykul much at all, and the new gnoll models are terrific so they were nearly my first choice.

I think Darkfallen are pretty cool otherwise, and depending on how they're implemented, it could be a chance for Blizzard to try out making a class skin.

Plus, if we had to get a Shadowlands-themed allied race, I'd really prefer darkfallen to actually getting anything from the Shadowlands itself. All those races ought to stay in their realm, or at least be special when they're outside it. Having them playable just seems odd to me!
    i put ogres together with vrykull just bc ogres would never be a neutral race. they are from the horde, and i was just thinking that they would pair really good with then as a ally counterpart. don't know what could be together with then, botani or broken maybe? botani gives an incredibly huge ally vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by Porcos Voadores View Post
    i put ogres together with vrykull just bc ogres would never be a neutral race. they are from the horde, and i was just thinking that they would pair really good with then as a ally counterpart. don't know what could be together with then, botani or broken maybe? botani gives an incredibly huge ally vibe.
    Oh, apologies, I wasn't trying to bash that particular lineup or anything! It definitely makes sense, like both factions get a "giant" race, right? Not to mention ogres built huge ships in the past, and vrykul are all about sailing around too, so they absolutely work as counterparts - very well, actually, especially if the Horde can get ogres back into shipbuilding.

Personally though, and I know vrykul would be way, way more popular of a choice, I think ogres and krokul would make a pretty cool combo, since both are prominent in Outland, and Outland seems to be slowly crumbling away. Perhaps some of the ogres who came over to Azeroth in the Mag'har recruitment quests see it as their mission to go rally their kin?

If the preorder came with Vrykul id almost be tempted, but even then, honestly theres alotta stuff that makes me second guess my interest in wow atm until they fix their core systems and so much more.

1+ Year Old Account
    I really wouldn’t want any if the race is exclusive with the preorder, being unavailable after release. Honestly sounds like something modern blizzard would 100% do.
    "Lol" said the scorpion, "lmao"

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I think another elf race would be kind of funny at this point, although Darkfallen certainly have a reasonable chance of popping up as Horde choice.

Now, call me a square, I do still want a "pretty" race - I don't really want Tauren/Gnome/Goblin/Dwarf reskin. Option I'd like would be Eredar, but I don't think that one is happening for another 2-3 expansions.

I also would rather have them beef up existing races customization some more. Some of the allied races also have almost nothing.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2022-05-14 at 01:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnaroo View Post
    I really wouldn’t want any if the race is exclusive with the preorder, being unavailable after release. Honestly sounds like something modern blizzard would 100% do.
    no it doesn't

no one is saying exclusive to pre-order

10+ Year Old Account
    No preorder!

But I would like to have them all.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It should come with murlocs. Red ones for Horde and blue ones for Alliance.

I would say tuskar as they're epic, but i hate playing tiny races. Would be naga

When can i be Kobald? You no take candle!!!
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

It's high time for those shitheads to make Vrykul playable. Let me guzzle ale from the teat of Northrend's best. Fuck the rest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Yes. Look at every post I made on this subject here, I have been clear to say simpler, not easy, to indicate effort, and not difficulty.
    Basically you are just playing with words, cause if something take more effort it will be harder than doing something with no effort at all.

But that isn't a matter of ease.
    But you said if they were easy they would already be in the game.

when things are in or not are not a matter of being easy or harder, even whent hey are, indeed, easy to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    I wouldn't mind Mogu or Sethrak.
    Tuskarr can go Alliance by the snakey bois should be Horde.
    Man if Horde is getting something cool like Sethrak, I want Arakkoa for the Alliance lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    But you said if they were easy they would already be in the game.

when things are in or not are not a matter of being easy or harder, even whent hey are, indeed, easy to do.
    I didn't say if they were easy they would already be in the game.

Someone said it took them 5 seconds to fix a laundry list of problems that get in the way of Ogres being playable.

And I said, "If it were really that simple they would already be playable."

In other words, "If it really took 5 seconds for Blizzard to add Ogres, they would have made them playable without a second thought". Understand? I'm really not sure if this is a language barrier thing, but we took many pages of circling around to what I've come to realize as a possible misunderstanding of a very common English phrase.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2022-05-16 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    It's high time for those shitheads to make Vrykul playable. Let me guzzle ale from the teat of Northrend's best. Fuck the rest.
    People complain about too many elves but people really want "humans but slightly larger"

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    People complain about too many elves but people really want "humans but slightly larger"
    Cooler humans, that's what Vrykul are. Tuskarr are certified fresh but I'm not interested in playing fucking fatties.

if they're gonna do something its going to be a 9.2.5 wrapup of the forsaken's story with cali creating more lightforged forsaken potentially being able to go both to the alliance and horde

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    1.) Ogres are Dumb as hell. Only an Ogre with 2 Heads is somehow capable. This is an big issue since an 1 Headed Ogre does not have the intelligence to do anything than simple Work.
    except the ruler in the arena in Kargath story and the warlord in Grommash story... or did they reach high positions by doing "simple work"?
    afaik, the two-headed are better in magic, but that doesnt mean one-headed are morons...