Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Axes are going to be weird. They need Polearms!

Oh yeah, polearms fits them so well. Even if not used directly, but same like many other stuff for various classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have there ever even been any Intellect Polearms?

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Have there ever even been any Intellect Polearms?
    Not specific Intellect/ Spellcaster polearms, but before the stats all kind of got assigned to roles and Focus replaced Mana for Hunters, there were polearms with Intellect on them. The only classes that used mana and could use Polearms were Hunters, Monks and Paladins.

So...yes?

WE NEED THIS AS DRACTHYR!!!

The stats don't even matter, we need polearms!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    A travesty that Dracthyr won't be able to equip this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Weapons should not have any main stats. Makes it less punishing when dualwielding and every player should be able to hold/use any weapon.

/vote for polearms

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Weapons should not have any main stats. Makes it less punishing when dualwielding and every player should be able to hold/use any weapon.

/vote for polearms
    Then weapons would also need to not have any DPS.

Yes, seems weird that we can transmog blades (swords) and staves, but not polearms.
    Aren't polearms essentially blades on a staff?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by DragonGuard View Post
    Blizzard, you are making a huge mistake if you won't let Dracthyr Evokers use Polearms - dragons and lances got together like bread 'n butter.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -The shaman weapons are a nice start but we ABSOLUTELY NEED POLEARMS TO FEEL AUTHENTIC!!
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Polearms for Dracthyr Evokers!!!
    This seems too easy for even Blizzard to miss, polearms are definitely a must.

Plenty of potentially hard to solve issues concerning drac'thyr, not this one though.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    This seems too easy for even Blizzard to miss, polearms are definitely a must.

Plenty of potentially hard to solve issues concerning drac'thyr, not this one though.
    Exactly, looking at how Dragons and Lances in fantasy go together like bread and butter,
    it honestly requires extra effort to deliberately exclude them from any playable dragon race.

Something's definitely fishy here.

Quote Originally Posted by ZhuNotRelated View Post
    Exactly, looking at how Dragons and Lances in fantasy go together like bread and butter,
    it honestly requires extra effort to deliberately exclude them from any playable dragon race.

Something's definitely fishy here.
    Maybe they're limiting them so that it's something extra when drac'thyr gain additional other classes?
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Maybe they're limiting them so that it's something extra when drac'thyr gain additional other classes?
    I don't know whether there will be other dragon themed classes in the future, but the only other spec I can think of that uses lances prominently is survival hunter.

But since survival hunter is not really dragon themed to begin with, and Evoker is already here, I can not believe as to why they can't sue lances already.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's just really weird that they can transmog staves, two-handed swords, axes, and maces but not polearms. Especially since so many classes can even transmog staves over polearms.