Eastvale Guard (Argent Dawn EU/ A) are recruiting active volunteers to join our camp militia to protect the Eastvale Logging Camp & defend Elwynn Forest.

Low fantasy & casual adventure RP. Camp workers are also wanted! Veterans, Refugees, Craftsman & Workers are welcome!

The guild itself is a “protectorate/militia” of the Eastvale Logging Camp and in and around Elwynn Forest.

The guild is made up of two themes of RP: Camp and Guard.

Eastvale residents and settlers (guild members) are artisans, tradesman, lumberjacks, gamekeepers, farmers, carpenters, blacksmiths, miners, stonemasons, fishermen, trappers etc if they so wish!

If you can name it or think of it, that can be your job and role within the camp (Offline/OOC etc)

The Eastvale Guard will protect the logging camp and defend the surrounding areas.

We offer aid, support, defence and protection to those who need or want it throughout Elwynn, the neighbouring homesteads and farmsteads and nearby zones.

Creating a living settlement once again!

Ridgepoint Tower will serve as the Guards headquarters whilst the main building (the Lodge) in the camp will be the camps main headquarters.

We will aim to offer shelter, provisions and supplies for travellers and visitors. We aim to offer opportunities for cross guild RP.

There will be group events that will be mainly but not limited to low fantasy/wholesome and casual adventures.

The majority of race/class combos are welcome, apart from Demon Hunters, Death Knights, Light forged and Mechagnomes. (Mainly due to lore sense)

There is a theme in uniforms which suits the zone and surrounding area.

The Eastvale Guard will require envoys for surrounding zones such at Westfall, Duskwood and Redridge. Acting as intelligence gatherers and messengers.

With a little hope, I hope to make a staple event of a seasonal or monthly faire to sell and trade the camps goods.

I hope this will grow and expand and that people enjoy the simple pleasures of adventure without the more complicated aspects of RP.

In time with numbers and a little organisation, we will do PVE content also. Achievement runs, mount runs, content progression.

If some wholesome, low fantasy casual RP appeals to you, throw me a reply! drop me a message in game @Gudovan/ benomatic#2653 or look out for us in-game.

Kind regards
Gudovan