Thread: 2022 Midterms

Page 23 of 117 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Nothing says "thank you for your service" like taking away your healthcare.
    "Thank you for your service, why didn't you die there?"
    They somehow keep the second part silent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    Telling people to "vote with their feet" is extra hilarious given that some of them may literally no longer have feet.

And by "hilarious" I mean "incredibly tone-deaf and detached from the situation." But that's the GOP in general, these days.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    "Thank you for your service, why didn't you die there?"
    They somehow keep the second part silent.
    Hey, it works for the Russians they love so much.

Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    “ Alabama Republicans are now arguing that it’s discriminatory to prioritize race over other traditional redistricting techniques, such as having compact districts, contiguous boundaries or avoiding crossing county or town boundaries. ”

Yes, these districts are very compact and contiguous.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/03/polit...box/index.html

“But what about education?” Jensen said. “What are we doing to our kids? Why are we telling elementary kids that they get to choose their gender this week? Why do we have litter boxes in some of the school districts so kids can pee in them, because they identify as a furry? We’ve lost our minds. We’ve lost our minds.”
    I swear, is there a single hoax that Republicans won't fall for? And keep falling for year after year despite it being repeatedly debunked?

Spoilers: The "litter boxes in schools" is a meme/hoax that's literally never happened and there's no actual evidence of outside of some chain-email making the claim, but that hasn't stopped multiple Republicans from being very, very, very, very concerned about it for the past few years.

This shit is so absolutely deadbrained. At least that's on-brand for Republicans, just believe what reinforces your worldview and don't bother verifying a piece of information as a result.

Glad I stopped buying Nike years ago.

Phil Knight has spent $2 million to help Oregon Republicans regain power in the state Legislature.

I thought the idea of a human-turkey hybrid trying to destroy the US ... was just the stuff of absurdist animation.
    Phil Knight also sending $1.75 to "independent" Betsey Johnson to ratfuck the OR governor's race.

Wish this guy would just focus on his semi-pro football team.
    Welcome to MMO-C. One you realize that the median poster is a Johnny Depp fanboi that consume 8 hours of youtube a day. You realize it's hopeless.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/8166091001/

Federal authorities have identified no credible threats to U.S. election systems despite persistent efforts by foreign adversaries, including Russia, to amplify disinformation about voter fraud and election integrity, senior FBI officials said Monday.

A month before the anticipated midterm vote, the officials said they were closely monitoring potential threats to election workers in the U.S., after local officials reported a wave of harassment and abuse before and after the contentious 2020 presidential election.

Since June 2021, the federal Elections Threat Task Force has reviewed more than 1,000 reports. About 11% of those met the threshold for federal investigation, so far resulting in four arrests.

The bulk of the potentially criminal threats involved election workers in seven states – Arizona, Georgia, Colorado, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Nevada and Wisconsin – where the vote was close and involved post-election challenges.
    No credible threats to the integrity of the upcoming election so far, but the FBI is looking into a lot of credible threats against election workers that are sent domestically.

I think we all know where those threats are coming from given the recent historical posting on who exactly has been making these threats.

This will probably make Dr Oz even *more* popular with GOP voters. The average GOP actively fantasizes about being this cruel. White women will tolerate the cruelty, as long as they get a fur coat out of it.
    BREAKING: Dr. Oz is a puppy killer.

Dr. Oz’s Scientific Experiments Killed Over 300 Dogs, Entire Litter of Puppies
    Columbia's internal investigation found that Oz's research team inflicted extensive suffering on canine test subjects in violation of the Animal Welfare Act.
    Welcome to MMO-C. One you realize that the median poster is a Johnny Depp fanboi that consume 8 hours of youtube a day. You realize it's hopeless.

Yeah boi, inject expired drugs STRAIGHT INTO THE HEARTS!

Grains of salt about the initial allegations given the PETA involvement and all, but at the very least there seems to be a connection between the fine at the school and his work. Not that we need more reasons to dislike "Dr. Oz" as a person.

I still think the most devastating attack on him is to ask his to either spell "crudité" correctly after hearing it or read the word aloud having never heard it. I mean it's not particularly challenging, but I imagine that for a lot of folks in PA (and for myself), his video is the first time they were ever exposed to the concept of a crudité.

Herschel. Boobie. I believe this is what they call an "October surprise"

Herschel Walker got a girlfriend pregnant in 2009, urged her to get an abortion, and then reimbursed her for the procedure.
    Herschel Walker also says there should be no exceptions for abortion. (Except for himself I guess.)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pro-li...enate?ref=wrap
    The woman provided us with a receipt from the abortion clinic, an image of a check from Herschel Walker reimbursing her for the abortion, and a "get well" card Herschel Walker sent her with the check.

The kid you’ve actually acknowledged, a budding right-wing troll/influencer …

Trying to imagine Mitch McConnell's face right about now...

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Halloween Voter View Post
    Herschel. Boobie. I believe this is what they call an "October surprise"

Herschel Walker got a girlfriend pregnant in 2009, urged her to get an abortion, and then reimbursed her for the procedure.
    Herschel Walker also says there should be no exceptions for abortion. (Except for himself I guess.)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pro-li...enate?ref=wrap
    The woman provided us with a receipt from the abortion clinic, an image of a check from Herschel Walker reimbursing her for the abortion, and a "get well" card Herschel Walker sent her with the check.

The kid you’ve actually acknowledged, a budding right-wing troll/influencer …

Trying to imagine Mitch McConnell's face right about now...
    This should kill all his chances with the right wing, but they will still vote for the hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    This should kill all his chances with the right wing, but they will still vote for the hypocrisy.
    Me laughing right now:

Don't judge me, that's just how I laugh.
    Last edited by fwc577; 2022-10-04 at 03:11 AM.

How it started:
    McConnell endorses Herschel Walker’s Senate bid in sign of growing GOP establishment support
    Wed October 27, 2021

Mitch McConnell a year later:

Go to his (shitty) kids twitter post and give it a look. You've got a few camps of responses from conservatives -

1. "But you must honor your father and your mother, you're a christian!"

2. "This needs to wait until after the election."

3. "Clearly this boy is a leftist!"

Because morality and ethics and all that silly shit don't matter to them now more. They'll 100% vote for him because he says the right things, is dumb enough to be relatable to most of his constituents, lies as much as they do, and said he's really sorry he lied about having multiple children out of wedlock.

Why would it? Basically every "pro life" anti abortion dipshit has at least one mistress abortion in their past... banning it just means *poors* can't get it.

It's not hypocrisy when your position from the outset is that you are by necessity above reproach for anything and everything, so no matter what you do it doesn't count.

https://twitter.com/TudorDixon/statu...40082090897408

And in today's episode of, "Republicans are seemingly incapable of being intentionally funny, but are unintentionally hilarious.", we have Michigan GOP governor's candidate Tudor Dixon and the Gratiot County GOP's uh...troop of renaissance bikers?

This is up there with that old white lady from Utah rapping about running for Senate who ends with some fire burns on Justice Jackson for not knowing what a woman is. The sickest of burns.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkiah View Post
    Why would it? Basically every "pro life" anti abortion dipshit has at least one mistress abortion in their past... banning it just means *poors* can't get it.

It's not hypocrisy when your position from the outset is that you are by necessity above reproach for anything and everything, so no matter what you do it doesn't count.
    Google "the only moral abortion is mine."