Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yo, who got repeatedly tagged by Twitter for spreading misinformation? Who exerted an excessive amount of control over the agencies under his purview?

No, we voted for Biden. Not because we were all super excited about his policies, but because he was objectively the better/less-bad choice between the two.

Yeah, but what about for the USA? I'm less interested in "what's good for democrats/republicans" than I am in, "What's good for the nation and everyone who lives here"?
    So above you say you voted for Biden because he was the less bad choice of the two? How is that not voting against Trump? You can honestly say you never posted on this board to vote against Trump before any nomination was picked?

And you think Biden creating a disinformation board is good for the country. Chaired by a person who has spread misinformation. That the secretary of DHS did not have any say in choosing and had no idea about her past even though the board is under his department. You think an arbitrary fact checking organization run by the government is good for the country? Do you think it's okay for Biden to create a censor board run by someone who has repeated disinformation?

It's like the people posting seem to think democrats are any different then republicans when it comes to putting out disinformation. Just look at this forum. You say you didn't believe links I posted until I linked 6 in a separate post, and even then you were dismissive because it went against your talking points. That's the level of the people on this board, confronted with overwhelming facts, you choose to still not accept them.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    So above you say you voted for Biden because he was the less bad choice of the two? How is that not voting against Trump? You can honestly say you never posted on this board to vote against Trump before any nomination was picked?
    I know you don't get this. But there's legitimately not a single thing the democrats could have run (as someone or something the could have won the primaries) that was in any way, any metric, any measure, somehow worse than Trump.

He's an idiot fascist. The only reason why we didn't end up with a fascist dictatorship and death camps was because he was an idiot, too incompetent to do a coup. It wasn't a lack of trying, it was a lack competence.

Also, there's no equivalency of any sort between the GOP and Dems when it comes to truthfulness. Democrats sometimes lie. A lot. They don't really lie per say, they just usually lie by omission. Republicans always lie, no exception. And it's not just that they lie, it's also that the intent behind lies is always malicious.

Your party is the one that trying to legalize or keep legal child marriages, while calling people groomers for saying that a teenager should know how to put on a condom. Democrats want that teenagers when inevitably will have sex with other teenagers they should do it safely and fully aware of they are doing. Republicans want to fuck children. See the difference? No?

But here's the thing. I know, you know all this. It's just you want to live in idiot fascist state, you want to fuck children and then force them to have children of their own. You hate minorities and you will happily live in any dystopian hellhole as long as you get to make the minorities suffer more, because you are malicious.

This is why Republicans don't have a political platform. There isn't an articulated economic policy, no healthcare plan, no infrastructure plan, nothing. All you have is two dumb slogans, an imaginary wall, cages for children and a million ideas on how to make life miserable for every minority and woman in existence. That's it.

It's like the people posting seem to think democrats are any different then republicans when it comes to putting out disinformation.
    First, herp derp both sides. Second, you really suck at critical thinking. It's quite astonishing.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I guess they're worried that marijuana may be decriminalized and they really need to keep the private prisons full.
    You say that jokingly, but that was one of my first serious thoughts about this. The prison system is probably the second most profitable industry in the US after healthcare. The loss of the "war on drugs" would be catastrophic to their throughput of "clients". If they can replace that by going after poor (and more likely ethnic) people for anything related to sexual health, the Republicans probably think that's a no-brainer.

It's disgusting to see. Unless this backsliding is reversed very quickly, the US is going to be living in the 1800s pretty soon.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

It's like the people posting seem to think democrats are any different then republicans when it comes to putting out disinformation. Just look at this forum.
    Just a not-so-friendly reminder that you picked the worst possible thread to bring up this laughable garbage. The vast majority of abortions happen in the first x weeks, and yet every pro-birth shitbag fearmongers with stories about fully-formed babies being blendered in their mothers wombs so that those women can get back to opening their legs for every man they meet.

You want to whine about disinformation, do something to address the fact that every GOP """"policy"""" is based on it first, and then we'll talk. Otherwise, the only thing anyone hears when they read your pathetic posts will be a steady stream of fart noises.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Oh My Goodness! How will you ever get chalk off a sidewalk?

These Republicans have become very fragile these past few days.
    It's populist fucks all over. Some activists in Hungary painted a yacht in the parking lot of the Foreign Office after our Foreign Minister was photographed on the yacht of a prominent businessman (incidentally a beneficiary of government spending) and were promptly arrested.

This is why I'm glad I'm sterile, It will never be an issue for me lol.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    It's like the people posting seem to think democrats are any different then republicans when it comes to putting out disinformation. Just look at this forum. You say you didn't believe links I posted until I linked 6 in a separate post, and even then you were dismissive because it went against your talking points. That's the level of the people on this board, confronted with overwhelming facts, you choose to still not accept them.
    You are making a bad judgment here. Many people like you assume because you were convinced by Fact X everyone else must be also. But, sometimes Fact X is irrelevant to the overall case or how it should be approached.

And if this is your argument, I have encountered far more Trump supporters refusing to accept facts than supporters of any other politician. Don't throw stones in glass houses.

On the topic of abortion, by all measurable metrics, the number of abortions since the passing of Roe v Wade has been on the decrease. It was decreasing because sex education and supports like ease to get health care were increasing. So, people were more aware and educated of the risks of sex and how to limit them AND if a pregnancy did occur, the women were more likely in a situation where they could support the child.

There was a spike in reported abortions after Roe v Wade, just like their was a spike in divorces following legalizing no fault divorce in this country. This spike is skewing the data and makes people think less critically. However, any anti-abortion advocate constantly says abortions are rising, but they aren't. And many of them fight against proper sex education because it's "grooming" and want to cut things that help poor families support themselves.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Eh, removing paint from a yacht actually costs money. Removing the chalk from the sidewalk requires waiting for the next rain to wash it off. Unless you mean they painted one on the parking lot. Which still takes money to clean. Chalk on sidewalks is kinda not nearly the same thing.
    With the fucked up climate change, that could take a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Eh, removing paint from a yacht actually costs money. Removing the chalk from the sidewalk requires waiting for the next rain to wash it off. Unless you mean they painted one on the parking lot. Which still takes money to clean. Chalk on sidewalks is kinda not nearly the same thing.
    Sorry, I meant they painted a yacht on the pavement. There were no yachts loitering around the Foreign Office (although it occupies prime real estate downtown right on the Danube). And as far as I recall, they used washable paint.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    You are making a bad judgment here. Many people like you assume because you were convinced by Fact X everyone else must be also. But, sometimes Fact X is irrelevant to the overall case or how it should be approached.

And if this is your argument, I have encountered far more Trump supporters refusing to accept facts than supporters of any other politician. Don't throw stones in glass houses.

On the topic of abortion, by all measurable metrics, the number of abortions since the passing of Roe v Wade has been on the decrease. It was decreasing because sex education and supports like ease to get health care were increasing. So, people were more aware and educated of the risks of sex and how to limit them AND if a pregnancy did occur, the women were more likely in a situation where they could support the child.

There was a spike in reported abortions after Roe v Wade, just like their was a spike in divorces following legalizing no fault divorce in this country. This spike is skewing the data and makes people think less critically. However, any anti-abortion advocate constantly says abortions are rising, but they aren't. And many of them fight against proper sex education because it's "grooming" and want to cut things that help poor families support themselves.
    Don't fall for his BS. LittleTexaslies is one of the most disingenuous spreaders of misinformation on this board.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    Don't fall for his BS. LittleTexaslies is one of the most disingenuous spreaders of misinformation on this board.
    I am pretty certain of that. But, I hate when people seem to think there is a "magical" fact that will convince anyone, it just doesn't exist for any subject.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    This is why I'm glad I'm sterile, It will never be an issue for me lol.
    Ok, your name along with your post on this topic just works WAY too well together.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

It's like the people posting seem to think democrats are any different then republicans when it comes to putting out disinformation.
    Democrats haven't spent a year and a half claiming that the election was stolen.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    You say that jokingly, but that was one of my first serious thoughts about this.
    I'm only half joking.

10+ Year Old Account
    You think an arbitrary fact checking organization run by the government is good for the country?
    I see you are still trolling these forums with posts like this one.

Trump routinely said things that were objectively false, but declared them to be true and decried those who disagreed as Fake News. You voted for a fact-checking organization, one that declared the election a hoax and led a murderous insurrection. You have no standing on this topic. No Trump supporter does. The end.

10+ Year Old Account
    You think an arbitrary fact checking organization run by the government is good for the country?
    Truth isn't "arbitrary", and making that accusation says a hell of a lot more about you than anything else.

Do you think it's okay for Biden to create a censor board run by someone who has repeated disinformation?
    Not a censor board.
    And Jankowicz isn't a source of disinformation.

You're simply lying.

Those 6 sources just confirmed you were antagonistic towards freedom of speech, however. People are "dismissive" because you were fearmongering about peaceful expressions of free speech, that happened to be critical of a severely misogynistic group of outspoken bigots who were abusing their positions to victimize innocent women.

Seems silly to arrest them unless they were trespassing then. Just get the hose and get rid of it if it causes issues.
    Yes, but you clearly don't have a micro penis in this case.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Democrats haven't spent a year and a half claiming that the election was stolen.
    And the ironic part is...when they do claim that an election is stolen, they are actually being...demonstrably truthful.

See, gerrymandering, the fuckery around the last census and perhaps most glaringly...THIS FUCKING SHITSHOW https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_v._Gore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I too remember when Democrats kept holding rallies and staging protests and driving around trucks with flags claiming that the 2000 election was rigged/stolen and there was widespread voter fraud and the voting machines were flown to Europe where the CIA protected them while the votes were counted and also George Soros and China implemented an algorithm that silently flipped votes for president (and ONLY votes for president) and also Republicans were sacrificing children in pizza parlor basements to drink their blood.

I mean...wait...what? They got mad at the result and then went back to their normal lives like Republicans said they would if Trump lost?

I'm beginning to think that maybe Republicans aren't being entirely honest here...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm beginning to think that maybe Republicans aren't being entirely honest here...
    In 2016, Trump had already been caught suggesting the 2016 election was rigged, at the time likely to cover for the high chance he lost. In the debates, he was challenged directly on the topic. He said, in public, he would accept the results of the election if he won.

This was met with massive cheering.

Then, Jan 6th happened.

So what we're seeing is, Party of Trump voters can be trusted to be honest, when they are talking about their deplorable behavior. The adultery they commit. The children they find attractive enough to have sex with (looking at you, PizzaGaetz) The racism and violence they foster. And, of course, the election fraud they commit. Kneeling at an NFL game? Sacrelige! Let's make a wall of trucks around the nation's capitol. Oh, after the murderous insurrection.

In other words, I'm curious how much unwed/teen/rape pregnancy is going to raise in red states, due to the actions red states are taking.