Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Just practice safe sex people, ffs.
    If only Republicans would actually support teaching kids about safe sex and ensuring they have access to contraceptives.

Naw, you're just like the rest of them. Including the states that want to outlaw abortion even in instances of rape or incest. Those are your people. That's who you're arm and arm celebrating with.

Y'all just hate women and want the state to ultimately have control over their bodily autonomy and health care decisions.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good, what's right has come to pass. Outside of the exception to rape (within reasonable time) and the life of the mother being a jeopardy, every baby has the right to live. And this is from someone who's agnostic and for the separation of church and state.

Murder is murder. What's the difference between a baby who crossed the line on a gestation threshold to not allow abortion and one who's a day behind? The entire thing is twisted.

Yeah, bodily autonomy is for suckers.

Good, what's right has come to pass. Outside of the exception to rape (within reasonable time) and the life of the mother being a jeopardy, every baby has the right to live. And this is from someone who's agnostic and for the separation of church and state.

Murder is murder. What's the difference between a baby who crossed the line on a gestation threshold to not allow abortion and one who's a day behind? The entire thing is twisted.

I mean that's not what a bunch of red states are pushing for and you know it, so I don't know why you're even playing pretend here.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Quote Originally Posted by Minifie View Post
    Absolutely cooked take.
    Cooked how? It's okay to kill a baby at 5 months, 3 weeks, 6 days but not one at 6 months?

I'm sorry but no one has the right to take a life.

If you have sex you know what can happen. So if you can't afford to care for the baby then put them up for adoption.

Simple as that.

Against out side of rape and life of the mother in jeopardy exception.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Yeah, bodily autonomy is for suckers.
    What about autonomy for a baby?

No one forces pregnancy outside a rape.

If you can't afford the baby then don't be a dumbfuck and have unprotected sex.

safe sex is not 100%
    sorry, but better safe than sorry
    and you know, abstinence doesnt work....
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If only Republicans would actually support teaching kids about safe sex and ensuring they have access to contraceptives.

Naw, you're just like the rest of them. Including the states that want to outlaw abortion even in instances of rape or incest. Those are your people. That's who you're arm and arm celebrating with.

Y'all just hate women and want the state to ultimately have control over their bodily autonomy and health care decisions.
    I love women, love my wife.

I dislike people who can't take the consequences of their actions and want a bail out at the cost of a life.

I clearly said I'm pro exception to rape and life of the mother. Read next time.

Baby's don't have bodily autonomy, fuckin lol. They can't make their own decisions, this is absolutely hilarious shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about it?

Bodily autonomy does not entitle you to the use of someone else's body to sustain your own life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Baby's don't have bodily autonomy, fuckin lol. They can't make their own decisions, this is absolutely hilarious shit.
    i mean, they can have body autonomy, but we know, they have pretty difficulties to survive outside of a womb
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    safe sex is not 100%
    sorry, but better safe than sorry
    and you know, abstinence doesnt work....
    Well then adoption, and if you practice actuall safe sex it's practically 100%

Condoms, spermicide, pulling out, birth control, and of the condom breaks, plan b.

NO EXCUSES.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love women
    No, you don't, since you support a ruling that gives them fewer rights than a corpse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cooked how? It's okay to kill a baby at 5 months, 3 weeks, 6 days but not one at 6 months?

If you have sex you know what can happen. So if you can't afford to care for the baby then put them up for adoption.

Simple as that.

- - - Updated - - -

ba·by
    /ˈbābē/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    a very young child, especially one newly or recently born.

The word you have been looking for a Fetus, or Embryo. Babies are once they are born.

Perhaps, if you learn a bit more about this, you could have a more educated opinion. But as of now, your opinion is invalid due to lack of understanding of biology.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Just go fuck yourself.

10+ Year Old Account

Simple as that.

- - - Updated - - -

Fetuses aren't babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Minifie View Post
    You've just countered your own dumbass take in the same post:

Absolutely cooked take, wash your head and rethink it.
    I clearly said those are exceptions not counters.... And when I say rape I mean within reasonable time, not eating 5 months to come to terms and then decide to kill it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Fetuses aren't babies.
    Where do you draw the line then? Cuz would it be okay to kill a fetus 12 hours before it's considered a baby??

And when I say rape I mean within reasonable time, not eating 5 months to come to terms and then decide to kill it.
    This is where you show how much you hate women. Thanks for clearing that up.

I clearly said those are exceptions not counters.... And when I say rape I mean within reasonable time, not eating 5 months to come to terms and then decide to kill it.
    What's a "reasonable time" here? Will rape victims be told this reasonable time? Who is going to tell them? How will this time be determined?

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Just go fuck yourself.
    Yeah cry harder and wear a condom and accept the consequences to your actions

- - - Updated - - -

Where do you draw the line then? Cuz would it be okay to kill a fetus 12 hours before it's considered a baby??
    Yeah, being imprisoned and raped for 5 months, too bad bitch you should have escaped earlier, mistakes into miracles, God's plan, etc.,
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Yeah cry harder and wear a condom and accept the consequences to your actions
    This is why we need sex ed in schools.

Guy has no clue.