Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Fuck yeah I am
    Real shame all the states banning abortion don't want to do any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    It is neither, it is a fetus. A fetus is not a baby. A baby is born, a fetus is before.
    Lol 9 months is a fetus?

And would you be okay killing a baby 1 day before crossing the "acceptable" threshold?

What about 12 hours away from crossing it

Killing an infant in the womb IS murder, doesn't matter how hard you try to twist the definition.
    Literally not.

Do you consider a 9 month old abortion murder?
    We've gone over this, there's fetal viability at that point and that's long been the standard. Take your empty-headed strawmen elsewhere.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Hilarious that you're missing the point that a corpse cannot have its organs harvested to save multiple lives, unless the person chose to allow that while they were alive.
    Even then, doctors don't harvest necessarily if the family opposes. (Legally, the doctor can do it, but most don't because they respect the family's wishes most time/not worth the fight).
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

And would you be okay killing a baby 1 day before crossing the "acceptable" threshold?
    Y'all honestly have some of the grossest, weirdest fantasies. This shit ain't happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Yetanothernewbie View Post
    Real shame all the states banning abortion don't want to do any of that.
    Well again im not a nut conserv. You need a good balance of lib and cons

- - - Updated - - -

Y'all honestly have some of the grossest, weirdest fantasies. This shit ain't happening.
    That's not the point....

The fact that you have a line to cross is very twisted. How you not see that

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol 9 months is a fetus?

Once again, dude, termination of a pregnancy is not "killing a baby" because termination of a pregnancy past viability is literally just an induced birth.

Funny how you like to bang on about nature but don't seem to know how nature actually works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

That's not the point....
    You support this ruling though. So you believe a woman's right to life is granted by the state. Seems pretty fascist to me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Killing an infant in the womb IS murder, doesn't matter how hard you try to twist the definition.

Just simply ask your self this. Do you consider a 9 month old abortion murder?

If yes, then why not a 5 month old?

WHY
    A fetus is not an infant. It will be an infant if born alive.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Ignore the troll.
    Biden's next term is to go after those judges in some way.
    And congress needs to go after those judges that lied to their faces about Roe v Wade being established law.

Lol 9 months is a fetus?

Who asked to kill a fetus 12 hours before being born ?

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

That's not the point....

You have yet to show you are remotely "liberal" outside saying your support gay marriage.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Once again, dude, termination of a pregnancy is not "killing a baby" because termination of a pregnancy past viability is literally just an induced birth.

Funny how you like to bang on about nature but don't seem to know how nature actually works.

You didn't answer my question

10+ Year Old Account
    You didn't answer my question
    What a coincidence, you didn't answer my question about how many kids you and your amazing wife have adopted, either.

Shocker.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

It's not. It's based on medical science, as laws relating to health care should be if they need to exist. Otherwise the health care decision is purely between a woman and her doctor, without the state having any say in our personal lives like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    You have yet to show you are remotely "liberal" outside saying your support gay marriage.
    Lol I mean that's pretty liberal. But idk I'm pro universal health care also if that makes you like me more. What else?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I mean that's pretty liberal. But idk I'm pro universal health care also if that makes you like me more. What else?
    None of that absolves you of your women-hating positions surrounding bodily autonomy, my dude.

It's not. It's based on medical science, as laws relating to health care should be if they need to exist. Otherwise the health care decision is purely between a woman and her doctor, without the state having any say in our personal lives like this.
    Okay so again...

Would you be okay killing a baby that's 13 hours away from cross the no go line.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    None of that absolves you of your women-hating positions surrounding bodily autonomy, my dude.
    Dude stfu, wanting to give babies a chance at life is not hating women, holy crap

Okay so again...

Would you be okay killing a baby that's 13 hours away from cross the no go line.
    Asked and answered, if you're unhappy with the answer I gave then I regret to inform you that asking the same question with slightly different wording will not change my answer.

Okay so again...

That is why a "just" line should be put. In my country, it is 12 or16 weeks after the last monthly period.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so again...

- - - Updated - - -

Dude stfu, wanting to give babies a chance at life is not hating women, holy crap
    Carrying a unwanted child is a great trial on the mind of the women, you do realize that ? And giving birth even more so.