Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Miscarriage aka spontaneous abortions.

It is like comparing being cut by a knife to being cut by teeth/claws of a predator.
    Hahahahah what???? Omg...

Having a miscarriage is the same as an outside force harming you???

Holy crap man haha.

"Of the morons, by the morons, for the morons."

Why are you whining and complaining so much? It is, after all, all your fault, all of it. AFAIK abortion rights are supported by what, 60%+ of the population? That's serious majority. Go get out in the streets in millions, demand immediate resignation of Supreme Court, imprison them, exile them, anything. Illegal? Bullshit, every single revolution has been technically illegal, the SC are nothing if half of the country decides to remove them, laws are not set in stone. After all, even the great Endus here said that violence is perfectly fine and works

But you won't, am I right...? Of course you won't. At best there will be couple of weeks of some protesting, maybe couple hundred thousand at best in the biggest cities, some court action, etc. and a lot of crying.

What is/will be the excuse...? Gerrymandering? Right wing controls judges? But but but this, but but but that?

Shut up and take it, you deserve it. It's fascinating, really - I never believed in conspiracy crap - but right now I am ready to put on the tinfoil hat and watch as USA eats itself, because you are just that incapable of anything. China and Russia is laughing at you just playing perfectly to their goals (and funny, even they have more rights to abortion now), you are just the perfect fools - all sides, right and left, all of you.
    I can't wait for the mid-terms and the next POTUS, it's gonna be amazing (not).

Infract me, ban me, I don't care. You simply are not getting it anyway.

"Of the morons, by the morons, for the morons."

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Miss carriage happen for many reasons. Baby the baby wasn't developing properly so the fetus dies.

An abortion happen because Pamela fucker her BF with out a condom because it doesn't feel the same.
    alright, take that as read - that is the difference. one was developmental, one was circumstantial.

and?

babies are clearly dying in droves (fun fact: miscarriages kill WAY more babies every year than abortions do) anyways, so being anti-abortion isn't being against babies dying, it's just being against a woman's life being substantially improved by a baby dying.

so where's the justification for that, given that you're OK with babies dying from miscarriage?

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    You say that but then are okay with the killing of a 3 month old. You have no idea what your talking about.
    Who is okay with killing a 3 month old?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

No you don't....

Once a sperm and egg meet, you have a complete unique DNA code.

A code that will determine eye color, hair color, height, and personality to am extent and everything else about them for their entire life.

That happens the moment an egg and sperm meet. Don't try to twist that up.
    Tell me you know jack shit about biology without telling me you know jack shit about biology.

You say that but then are okay with the killing of a 3 month old. You have no idea what your talking about.
    Nobody is okay with killing a 3-month-old. You just don't know what that means.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hahahahah what???? Omg...

Having a miscarriage is the same as an outside force harming you???

Holy crap man haha.
    You aren't as smart as you think you are and are likely not as smart as I think you are either.

You don't understand the concept of a comparison.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    That is not a baby. You still don't understand basic biology. Which seems to be a point of pride for Republicans.

Do I need to bring up the times that "pro-life" folks thought a dolphin fetus was a human baby?
    It's not a baby, it's a fetus. Which is just a point of development of a HUMAN.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    You aren't as smart as you think you are and are likely not as smart as I think you are either.

You don't understand the concept of a comparison.
    I understand the concept of a shit comparison which is what you did.

Yes, not a baby. Not a person. Thanks.

Remember to vote in the midterms. Every election going forward is of utmost importance to defend your rights against the GOP

Republicans are your enemy and want you dead. Make sure they dont win

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Tell me you know jack shit about biology without telling me you know jack shit about biology.

Nobody is okay with killing a 3-month-old. You just don't know what that means.
    That's literally what conception is...

You get half of it chromosomes from ur dad and half from ur mom when the egg and sperm is...

From that moment in the egg begins to split with that same code...

Lol try again

7+ Year Old Account
    I understand the concept of a shit comparison which is what you did.
    Do you think miscarriages don't happen because of an outside force? That's the only way my comparison is shit.
    And if you think that, you don't understand miscarriages happen for a variety of reasons.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    So is this where we are piling on people who were warned what was at stake if Trump won in 2016 and they refused to listen because they were upset that Hillary didn't pander to them?
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    Remember to vote in the midterms. Every election going forward is of utmost importance to defend your rights against the GOP

Republicans are your enemy and want you dead. Make sure they dont win
    Obama told Planned Parenthood the first thing he would do in 2008 is codify Roe v Wade. Not sure we aren't already fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yes, not a baby. Not a person. Thanks.
    Again it's the earliest form of stage development of a person. That is factually correct. A fetus isn't just some thing....

U can try to double think all u want but the truth is the truth

Behold! A chicken!

“There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Man, this conversation with Varx is like the scene from Airplane where the passengers line up to slap a person to their senses because they are hysterical.

That's literally what conception is...

You get half of it chromosomes from ur dad and half from ur mom when the egg and sperm is...

From that moment in the egg begins to split with that same code...

Lol try again
    This is second grader level, couldn't be much further from the complexity of the real thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Damn today is going to be a day full of Cope and Seethe.
    Or in reality a bunch of people who realize the consequences of this ruling are expressing their unhappiness about it. Cause unlikely conservatives we actually remember the past and knows what happens when abortion is made illegal.

What's interesting to me is the smooth brains cheering how great this ruling is because it will eliminate abortions while simultaneous screaming that banning guns is pointless because it won't stop gun violence.

Interesting eh?
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    Remember to vote in the midterms.
    certainly never bother to engage in politics in any other meaningful way... just keep voting for the same people who allowed this to happen, they'll sure get with the program now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    Obama told Planned Parenthood the first thing he would do in 2008 is codify Roe v Wade. Not sure we aren't already fucked.
    I don't care. Democrats aren't stripping the rights of people with a smile on their face while they die

Those are republicans

If you don't support democrats at this point you don't want people to have rights. Simple as

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    certainly never bother to engage in politics in any other meaningful way... just keep voting for the same people who allowed this to happen, they'll sure get with the program now.
    You are a retard. Why do you think there is a conservative majority in the supreme court? Why do you think conservatives had a majority in the midterms in 2014?