10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    I just want to point out all of this is right except it wasn’t just people that stayed home. It was protest voting for people who had no chance of winning in the general election.
    I just fundamentally don't understand the whole "B-b-b-b-but Hillary didn't suck me off enough personally so I didn't vote for her."

I fully recognize I'm about 2000% a pragmatic voter and idealistic voters exist, but I just don't understand the people who think we can afford idealism when so much is at stake. Just don't get it.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Damm this is dark! :O

Not that SCOTUS overturned Roe Vs Wade, but that so many states are just instantly making it illigal....Like, instantly O.o

I get the entire life-vs-choice here, but just completly removing a health system in your state overnight, no thinking about providing something to replace it or support woman instead, nope, just complete removal overnight O.o

States like Oregon and Washington just got way more attractive.
    Given the past two years, Canada actually seems a lot more attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    yeah your feelings.
    ????????

okay, cool, great discussion.

again I'm just stating how events went down, the fact you and others get so viscerally upset over it just seems like a cope and an attempt to project your own guilt onto others.
    Last edited by uuuhname; 2022-06-24 at 06:27 PM.

This thread seems full of people excited to wet themselves over what they perceive as a new opportunity to say "See, Hillary was our savior! You should'a done what we told you!" than anything else, right now.

This ignores the fact that Hillary was a terrible candidate who ran a terrible campaign and lost to her own lack of effort. Remember everyone laughing at Trump for going to Michigan in the last two weeks of the campaign, while Clinton sat around assuming it was all in the bag?

We are going backwards not forwards.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    ????????

okay, cool, great discussion.
    see? This is why you shouldnt be taken seriously, at all. Putting the blame on the liberals who did their jobs instead of the people that sat out and the conservatives themselves. She's only a bad candidate top poeple that cant be bothered to have a thought in their head beyond "clinton killed a man" or "why didnt she visit meeeee? She's a big meanie head"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkiah View Post
    the fuck is that supposed to mean?
    i'm not stupid enough to blindly think that everything going on right now in the US is the result of one election 6 years ago, so that means i have a joker fantasy?
    I mean, this ruling is directly a result of one election 6 years ago.
    Forum badass alert:
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Well it's nice to see that thousands of children wont be killed every year in some states now. Thank you McConnell, Trump, and SCOTUS.

Quote Originally Posted by MuH sTaTe LiNeS View Post
    Well it's nice to see that thousands of children wont be killed every year in some states now. Thank you McConnell, Trump, and SCOTUS.
    Children aren't being killed. Unless we're talking about inside schools, in which case yes, they're being killed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MuH sTaTe LiNeS View Post
    you willing tp pay my medicla bills if i have to be hospitialized with a bad pregnancy? You willing to pay my transport if I have to have an abortion due to health but Texas wont allow me until the heartbeta stops?

Quote Originally Posted by VMSmith View Post
    This thread seems full of people excited to wet themselves over what they perceive as a new opportunity to say "See, Hillary was our savior! You should'a done what we told you!" than anything else, right now.
    that's exactly what it is...

10+ Year Old Account
    The US now has permanently changed to a theocratic third world country.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Given the past two years, Canada actually seems a lot more attractive.
    It really does. Atleast Canadas problems are about wierd ways of progress, not a direct regress.

That said, its always good to know, that US will never get boring. Im looking forward to hear the rise in blackmarket abortion pills and seeing alot of young woman in jail.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

see? This is why you shouldnt be taken seriously, at all. Putting the blame on the liberals who did their jobs instead of the people that sat out and the conservatives themselves. She's only a bad candidate top poeple that cant be bothered to have a thought in their head beyond "clinton killed a man" or "why didnt she visit meeeee? She's a big meanie head"
    I put the blame on Hillary and the Democrat's as a party... but okay any and all irony on this is just totally lost on you.

that's exactly what it is...
    Literally not, but the Bernie-stans are currently seeming to continue their horseshoe bend towards "we're the real victims here!" on a day when millions of women across America lost their bodily autonomy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VMSmith View Post

This ignores the fact that Hillary was a terrible candidate who ran a terrible campaign and lost to her own lack of effort. Remember everyone laughing at Trump for going to Michigan in the last two weeks of the campaign, while Clinton sat around assuming it was all in the bag?
    Seems like a lot of people are still living in the past, talking about an old election, filling their heads with knowledge about promotion routes and election tactics. So silly.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    It really does. Atleast Canadas problems are about wierd ways of progress, not a direct regress.

That said, its always good to know, that US will never get boring. Im looking forward to hear the rise in blackmarket abortion pills and seeing alot of young woman in jail.
    Seeing how marihuana is now legal in almost all states the decrease in prisoners for it must somehow be made up by others.

10+ Year Old Account
    I put the blame on Hillary and the Democrat's as a party... but okay any and all irony on this is just totally lost on you.
    I mean, again that's you avoiding any responsibility at all. She did her job of having good policy, I did my job by voting straight D regardless if I liked the Dems involved or not. If poeple wanna whine and cry about not being visited and thus voted for someone else, they need to deal with being called whiny babies.

I live in Texas. Democrats rarely visit here. Guess what, I'm not a baby and still manage to vote Dem regardless and try to make my state purple.

10+ Year Old Account
    So should we send ships where women can have an abortion in international waters to the US like we did with other backwards countries?

You stretch these things to make them seem ridiculous, but part of running for political office is portraying a desirable image, visiting people to at least make it seem like you give a shit about them, kissing babies, and just generally pandering the shit out of everyone you can. This is part of the game, you can't avoid it, at least not if you want to win. And you can moan and be unhappy about it all you want but people are still people and these are the things that matter to more than enough people to make a difference. Complaining about it is not going to make it stop being a thing.

So, instead, hold accountable the politician who refused to do those things despite how important they felt it was for them to win. Clinton hobbled herself out of hubris, you can't blame people for recognizing that hubris and rejecting it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Literally not, but the Bernie-stans are currently seeming to continue their horseshoe bend towards "we're the real victims here!" on a day when millions of women across America lost their bodily autonomy.
    Oh, yeah, forgot this. The "Blame Bernie" crowd. It was all Bernie Sanders fault that Clinton lost, had nothing to do with her at all.