1. #4261
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Halloween Voter View Post
    Loving photos from Steve BAnnon's perp walk yesterday.



    I think Trump set a record for number of staff charged and convicted of crimes.

    Followed by Reagan and Nixon ... same old Republican party.
    Not to be a contrarian here, but isn’t that what you would expect from a party pushing accountability, that their own are held to account? Just pointing out the rhetorical device you’re using cuts both ways, carry on.

  2. #4262
    The Undying Cthulhu 2020's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rigging your election
    Posts
    36,701
    Quote Originally Posted by D3thray View Post
    Not to be a contrarian here, but isn’t that what you would expect from a party pushing accountability, that their own are held to account? Just pointing out the rhetorical device you’re using cuts both ways, carry on.
    Republicans GQP and accountability are oil and water. If you stir the pot really hard, they mix for a few seconds and that's it.

    They're throwing Bannon under the bus hoping that the rest of the rats can scurry free. The GQP also has a problem with loyalty. They always expect it and never give it.

    But I think that was posted in the wrong thread.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2022-09-10 at 04:40 AM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

  3. #4263
    Quote Originally Posted by D3thray View Post
    Not to be a contrarian here, but isn’t that what you would expect from a party pushing accountability, that their own are held to account? Just pointing out the rhetorical device you’re using cuts both ways, carry on.
    You really saying this when ford pardoned nixon? When neither reagan nor bush faced consequences for their crimes, with bush pardoning the people who helped him cover it up, just like trump did in bannon's case? The "rhetorical device" here seems to be bashing whatever point you're trying to make so hard in the face that it's unrecognizable.

    Still though, this isn't the right thread for this garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

  4. #4264
    Quote Originally Posted by D3thray View Post
    Not to be a contrarian here, but isn’t that what you would expect from a party pushing accountability, that their own are held to account? Just pointing out the rhetorical device you’re using cuts both ways, carry on.
    Do.....do you think Republicans care about being accountable for the misdeeds and crimes of their own?

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  5. #4265
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...m-biden-latest

    "It's about states rights!"

    *proposes national abortion ban*

    "BUT STATES RIGHTS!"

    Reminder: Republicans always seem to lie. Always.

  6. #4266
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...m-biden-latest

    "It's about states rights!"

    *proposes national abortion ban*

    "BUT STATES RIGHTS!"

    Reminder: Republicans always seem to lie. Always.
    All politicians lie...

    But anyway

    Got to crawl before you can run.

    Can't wait for that to get approved. I don't think I'll have enough popcorn.

    Good to know so many innocent lives will be saved. Just wish it was sooner.

    Only thing I hope is that rape (with reasonable time), and the life of the mother remain as exceptions. And that kids are tought properly about safe sex in school

  7. #4267
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    All politicians lie...

    But anyway

    Got to crawl before you can run.

    Can't wait for that to get approved. I don't think I'll have enough popcorn.

    Good to know so many innocent lives will be saved. Just wish it was sooner.

    Only thing I hope is that rape (with reasonable time), and the life of the mother remain as exceptions.
    bOtH SiDeS followed by the lie where you state you care about the life of the mother.

    Also pretty gross you find sadistic joy in women losing basic rights.

  8. #4268
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    bOtH SiDeS followed by the lie where you state you care about the life of the mother.


    Well yeah, that's why I said I hope that's an exception... How's that a lie?

  9. #4269
    Because you don't care about the life of the mother.

  10. #4270
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Because you don't care about the life of the mother.
    Yes I do...

    If pregnancy threatens to kill the mother with no alternative treatment then she should have the option to terminate.

    So how don't I care???

  11. #4271
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    78,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    All politicians lie...

    But anyway

    Got to crawl before you can run.

    Can't wait for that to get approved. I don't think I'll have enough popcorn.

    Good to know so many innocent lives will be saved. Just wish it was sooner.

    Only thing I hope is that rape (with reasonable time), and the life of the mother remain as exceptions. And that kids are tought properly about safe sex in school
    You realize you've admitted that, for you, this is a political tool that you support because it allows you to marginalize and suppress women, right?

    You openly admitted you don't believe in the "life of the child" bullshit, because you support exceptions for things like rape. Is a child of rape somehow less of a human being, less deserving of rights? Of course not. No, the reason you make an exception is because you already know how horrible your position is to women, and you acknowledge that piling that additional abuse on top of a rape victim is, for you, "too far". She's already suffering enough for you, what with being a rape victim.

    You make it excruciatingly clear how this issue is only about the harms you can inflict upon women, to you. And don't try and pull any "well, now I won't support exceptions" nonsense now that it's been called out; we already know what your motives actually are.


  12. #4272
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Yes I do...

    If pregnancy threatens to kill the mother with no alternate then she should have the option to terminate.

    So how don't I care???
    Because you are sadistically laughing about taking away their rights and ruining their lives.

  13. #4273
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Because you are sadistically laughing about taking away their rights and ruining their lives.
    No you're confused.

    No one is forcing them to get pregnant and if they do then there's adoption.

    So they're lives remain intact. Dunno what got you all rustled.

  14. #4274
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    No you're confused.

    No one is forcing them to get pregnant and if they do then there's adoption.

    So they're lives remain intact. Dunno what got you all rustled.
    Like I said, a lie.

    And as an established liar anything you post can be completely discarded.

    Looking at your post history, is there not a minority group you don't actively try to inflict harm upon?
    Last edited by unfilteredJW; 2022-09-13 at 05:12 PM.

  15. #4275
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You realize you've admitted that, for you, this is a political tool that you support because it allows you to marginalize and suppress women, right?

    You openly admitted you don't believe in the "life of the child" bullshit, because you support exceptions for things like rape. Is a child of rape somehow less of a human being, less deserving of rights? Of course not. No, the reason you make an exception is because you already know how horrible your position is to women, and you acknowledge that piling that additional abuse on top of a rape victim is, for you, "too far". She's already suffering enough for you, what with being a rape victim.

    You make it excruciatingly clear how this issue is only about the harms you can inflict upon women, to you. And don't try and pull any "well, now I won't support exceptions" nonsense now that it's been called out; we already know what your motives actually are.
    Lol you're like those teachers who ask their students "why did the author say "the sky is blue" to their students and then write a 10 page paper.in it.


    You're over thinking it with lib goggles.

    I don't hate women. But if you get pregnant through your own concented actions and aren't in mortal danger then there is no response to terminate the pregnancy.

    Even if you can't financially care for the baby then you could always put them up for adoption.

    No harm no foul.

  16. #4276
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    No harm no foul.
    And Jesus wept.

  17. #4277
    Herald of the Titans enigma77's Avatar
    3+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    2,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Lol you're like those teachers who ask their students "why did the author say "the sky is blue" to their students and then write a 10 page paper.in it.


    You're over thinking it with lib goggles.

    I don't hate women. But if you get pregnant through your own concented actions and aren't in mortal danger then there is no response to terminate the pregnancy.

    Even if you can't financially care for the baby then you could always put them up for adoption.

    No harm no foul.
    It's almost like it's common sense.

    But some people and common sense are like water and oil.

  18. #4278
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Like I said, a lie.

    And as an established liar anything you post can be completely discarded.

    Looking at your post history, is there not a minority group you don't actively try to inflict harm upon?
    Dude I'm Hispanic and was raised by a single mother. I lived in a 10 by14 "apartment" for almost a year when I was 6.

    This ain't about attacking marginalized minorities. Last time I checked women aren't minorities anyway, lmfao.

    This is about protecting babies from their irresponsible and mislead mothers

  19. #4279
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    It's almost like it's common sense.

    But some people and common sense are like water and oil.
    It's now common sense to remove the right of women away from them and tell them they have no choice when it comes to their own bodies.

    I'll take your kidney then. I need it to live.

  20. #4280
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    It's almost like it's common sense.

    But some people and common sense are like water and oil.
    Unfortunately, but that's why we can't be afraid to speak up even in lib infested forums like mmo champ

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •