1. #4541
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    I'm empathetic when it's warrented an deserved.

    A 15 year old engaging in consensual sex and getting nocked up because they were in the heat of the moment doesn't deserve my empathy.

    If they care so much about their havard application then maybe don't make stupid decisions?
    What about when it's not consensual? As in the case of rape?

  2. #4542
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    I'm empathetic when it's warrented an deserved.

    A 15 year old engaging in consensual sex and getting nocked up because they were in the heat of the moment doesn't deserve my empathy.

    If they care so much about their havard application then maybe don't make stupid decisions?
    As I said, you do not have empathy. Having to live an unwanted pregnancy is hell. Having to give the child to adoption or raising him (and would most probably end up as a beaten child) is a trauma.

  3. #4543
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    I'm empathetic when it's warrented an deserved.

    A 15 year old engaging in consensual sex and getting nocked up because they were in the heat of the moment doesn't deserve my empathy.

    If they care so much about their havard application then maybe don't make stupid decisions?
    its fine to abort a baby. Whether you are doing it for medical reasons, career reasons, personal reasons or for a laugh. Ain't no ones business except the person having it. Anyone who thinks the state should make decisions regarding forced pregnancies needs to give their head a wobble.

  4. #4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Wow, and a child isn't an adult. But they're both still human right?

    You're just trying to find justification in murder because you convince your self that a fetus somehow isn't human. Again will a fetus ever turn into a carrot?
    A fetus in itself isn't a self-sufficient life form. It solely exists as part of its host organism, the mother. Up until relative shortly before childbirth, the organism, in whatever stage of its development, cannot exist without its host. It's not a fully developed human being, but a part of the mother.

  5. #4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    As I said, you do not have empathy. Having to live an unwanted pregnancy is hell. Having to give the child to adoption or raising him (and would most probably end up as a beaten child) is a trauma.
    THEN. DONT. MAKE. STUPID. DECISIONS.

    So many babies would be spared death of people wernt so damn selfish.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    What about when it's not consensual? As in the case of rape?
    Rape and life of the mother are extreme exceptions which I've stated time and time again.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    its fine to abort a baby. Whether you are doing it for medical reasons, career reasons, personal reasons or for a laugh. Ain't no ones business except the person having it. Anyone who thinks the state should make decisions regarding forced pregnancies needs to give their head a wobble.
    Wrong. Except for rape and health complications.

    Anything else is selfish out of stupid decisions and making your baby pay with it's life.

  6. #4546
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    The moment the "an embryo isn't human" argument is finally proven wrong is where pro choice will finally die.

    It's insane that lefties still hang in to that. It's so weak yet so reliant due to humans inate desire for an easy escape from responsibility
    An embryo or fetus is human. It isn't a human, just as an acorn isn't a tree. Left to its natural development it is going to be one, eventually, but removed from a nurturing environment it'll amount to nothing but a lifeless clump of cells.

  7. #4547
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    A fetus in itself isn't a self-sufficient life form. It solely exists as part of its host organism, the mother. Up until relative shortly before childbirth, the organism, in whatever stage of its development, cannot exist without its host. It's not a fully developed human being, but a part of the mother.
    And?????

    Yes that's what pregnancy is. That's how biology works. It ain't a disease. It's still human. As human as you and I are.

  8. #4548
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    THEN. DONT. MAKE. STUPID. DECISIONS.

    So many babies would be spared death of people wernt so damn selfish.
    Fetuses aren't babies, and aren't alive. Remove them from the host and they die, instantly.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    And?????

    Yes that's what pregnancy is. That's how biology works. It ain't a disease. It's still human. As human as you and I are.
    Ahm, no. Not from a biological point. Up until a certain point in its development, it's merely a part of another human.

  9. #4549
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    An embryo or fetus is human. It isn't a human, just as an acorn isn't a tree. Left to its natural development it is going to be one, eventually, but removed from a nurturing environment it'll amount to nothing but a lifeless clump of cells.
    Again, different stages of life are different.

    Why hold a toddler at a higher calibur? When it's just as different to a full grown adult as an embryo is to it.

    It's all completely arbitrary nonsense fueled by human greed.

    An embryo is as human as any other stage of human life.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Fetuses aren't babies, and aren't alive. Remove them from the host and they die, instantly.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Ahm, no. Not from a biological point. Up until a certain point in its development, it's merely a part of another human.
    Lmao, a fetus with a heart beat isn't alive????

    Don't you not see what you're saying????

  10. #4550
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    THEN. DONT. MAKE. STUPID. DECISIONS.

    So many babies would be spared death of people wernt so damn selfish.
    You seem to be under the assumption that as long as the baby is born, it's life will be sunshine and rainbows, regardless of what kind of home it's born into, if it's put up for adoption (in a system you KNOW is completely fucked) or if the parents even want it. This is a hilariously out of touch assumption and shows, again that you actually care NOTHING about the life and care of the child and only want to control someone else and their body.

    Rape and life of the mother are extreme exceptions which I've stated time and time again.
    Again showing your true colors. If there are exceptions for rape, it was never about the life of the fetus and entirely about just wanting to control someone else and their choices.

    Wrong. Except for rape and health complications.

    Anything else is selfish out of stupid decisions and making your baby pay with it's life.
    And why should you or anyone else get to decide what someone can or can't do with their own body, ever?
    Last edited by Katchii; 2022-10-12 at 04:34 PM.

  11. #4551
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Again, different stages of life are different.

    Why hold a toddler at a higher calibur? When it's just as different to a full grown adult as an embryo is to it.

    It's all completely arbitrary nonsense fueled by human greed.

    An embryo is as human as any other stage of human life.
    Again, no, it isn't.

    A toddler is a self-suficiant life form. Put it on the ground, and it remains alive. It needs protection, feeding, education, but it is a form of life in itself.

    A fetus, or an embryo, is not. Just like an egg is not a chicken. It will be at some point, but for the first months of your life, you're just a part of your mother. Everything that makes you human develops as part of the pregnancy.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post

    Lmao, a fetus with a heart beat isn't alive????

    Don't you not see what you're saying????
    Not in itself, no. It's part of the mother.

  12. #4552
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Time for another (the 4th?) round of the same exact arguments with Varx until his next ban, I see.
    Yeh I ain't even bothering this time lol. I've said all that I feel needs to be said and there's only so many times they can retort "but dat's different tho!" before it stops being funny.
    Last edited by Xyonai; 2022-10-12 at 04:46 PM.

  13. #4553
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    You seem to be under the assumption that as long as the baby is born, it's life will be sunshine and rainbows, regardless of what kind of home it's born into, if it's put up for adoption (in a system you KNOW is completely fucked) or if the parents even want it.



    Again showing your true colors. If there are exceptions for rape, it was never about the life of the fetus and entirely about just wanting to control someone else and their choices.



    And why should you or anyone else get to decide what someone can't or can't do with their own body, ever?
    So because they're life might be hard they don't deserve a chance at it??

    An extreme is an extreme. It ain't supposed to be black and white, either way it's hard.

    Um when it results in the death of another? Just like how murder is illigal?

    Difference is that women have been brainwashed to think their fetus ain't human and that millions and millions have been generated by abortions. We all know how shit the healthcare system is and how it's run by money.

  14. #4554
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    So because they're life might be hard they don't deserve a chance at it??

    An extreme is an extreme. It ain't supposed to be black and white, either way it's hard.

    Um when it results in the death of another? Just like how murder is illigal?

    Difference is that women have been brainwashed to think their fetus ain't human and that millions and millions have been generated by abortions. We all know how shit the healthcare system is and how it's run by money.
    First of all, if you don't know the difference between their and they're, it makes you look even dumber than the rest of your bs.

    And a fetus isn't another being. Not yet, anyway. That's why it's called a fetus.

  15. #4555
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Again, no, it isn't.

    A toddler is a self-suficiant life form. Put it on the ground, and it remains alive. It needs protection, feeding, education, but it is a form of life in itself.

    A fetus, or an embryo, is not. Just like an egg is not a chicken. It will be at some point, but for the first months of your life, you're just a part of your mother. Everything that makes you human develops as part of the pregnancy.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Not in itself, no. It's part of the mother.
    So your just doing mental gymnastics to justify murder.

    Because the embryo can't survive without the mother it somehow doesn't count as human and doesn't deserve to live.

    Like dude if we could strip all embryos and put them in man made wombs from unwanted pregnancies then I'd be all for it.

    But that's not a reality and that's how pregnancy works it's just a lot more intimate than a toddler who financially depends on his mother.

  16. #4556
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    THEN. DONT. MAKE. STUPID. DECISIONS.

    So many babies would be spared death of people wernt so damn selfish.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Rape and life of the mother are extreme exceptions which I've stated time and time again.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Wrong. Except for rape and health complications.

    Anything else is selfish out of stupid decisions and making your baby pay with it's life.
    So I guess you have no empathy for smoker, or a walker jaywalking and getting run over by a car ?

  17. #4557
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Yeh I ain't even bothering this time lol. I've said all that I feel needs to be said and there's only so many times they can retort "but dat's different tho!" before it stops heing funny.
    What's funny is how big of a brainwashed echo chamber this thread is

  18. #4558
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    A 15 year old engaging in consensual sex and getting nocked up because they were in the heat of the moment doesn't deserve my empathy.
    Because 15 year olds are known for their sage wisdom, and not their raging hormones and lack of life experience.

    So you'd rather force the 15 year old to go through a traumatic unwanted pregnancy, give birth, and either take care of the child themselves while they're still in highschool (bit hard!) or put the child up for adoption knowing how likely it is that it will be neglected or abused within the foster care system.

    Because that's largely the alternative.

    But real, that you think horny teenagers with raging hormones are rational actors speaks volumes.

  19. #4559
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    its fine to abort a baby. Whether you are doing it for medical reasons, career reasons, personal reasons or for a laugh. Ain't no ones business except the person having it. Anyone who thinks the state should make decisions regarding forced pregnancies needs to give their head a wobble.
    Abortion is not for "laugh" though. On this point we can not agree.

  20. #4560
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    First of all, if you don't know the difference between their and they're, it makes you look even dumber than the rest of your bs.

    And a fetus isn't another being. Not yet, anyway. That's why it's called a fetus.
    I'm typing fast on my phone so no I'm not paying too much attention to all my grammatical mistakes, you really that petty?

    And okay whatever you say bud.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Because 15 year olds are known for their sage wisdom, and not their raging hormones and lack of life experience.

    So you'd rather force the 15 year old to go through a traumatic unwanted pregnancy, give birth, and either take care of the child themselves while they're still in highschool (bit hard!) or put the child up for adoption knowing how likely it is that it will be neglected or abused within the foster care system.

    Because that's largely the alternative.

    But real, that you think horny teenagers with raging hormones are rational actors speaks volumes.
    I never said their rational but that doesn't justify murder. Just cause you're 15 doesn't make you a slave to your primal instincts. My wife and I were in that boat when we first started in highschool and we did everything we could to avoid pregnancy besides not having sex.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •