1. #4581
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    2,967
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It's such a willfully dishonest claim. Pregnancy is wonderful, when you want to be pregnant. It's like consensually kissing someone you love; it's wonderful.

    Now, consider how much you enjoy the same kissing when it's the homeless tweaker who lives in the alley and snuck up behind you at the truck stop. But kissing's wonderful! Why do you hate kissing?!

    So fucking horrible as an argument.
    All the dude's arguments suck which is why he's ignoring the bits that he can't argue against, or hand-waving them as 'It's not natural tho!'.

  2. #4582
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    I'm pretty sure biology would tell you that terminating a pregnancy is fatal to the fetus.... Which would be killing.

    And that's the argument that lefties use. Maybe also heart beat idk. The point is that somehow being at a very early point in human dev somehow means you aren't human and don't deserve rights.

    And no the organ donor argument is completely BS. Organ donation is not a normal act by nature. It's all by the donor's good will.

    Pregnancy on the other hand is a part of life that's been bastardized by the left as a sort of inconvenience or disease.

    - - - Updated - - -



    No I'm keeping it clean. Nice that you remember me though.
    Using that stupid argument all use of medicine is an "unnatural" act that we should avoid. Including, funnily enough, saving mothers and babies from the various complications of childbirth.

    And pregnancies aren't vilified, forced pregnancies are, much like say sex is great but forced sex is not.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

    The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

  3. #4583
    The Unstoppable Force Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    21,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Nine of that is 100%. A gamble is a gamble.
    That doesn't make sex consent to pregnancy. It specifically highlights the lack of consent to pregnancy.

    Because you know. Protection was used.

  4. #4584
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Respect of women? More like the disrespect of human life. There's many pro life woman who would tell you the same
    Psst, I am not for abortion. However, I am pro-choice as I firmly believe that someone should have the ability to choose what to do with their own body(up to and including suicide) of their own free will. Taking away bodily autonomy, for any reason, is paramount to subjecting someone to slavery for an ideology. You are basically telling them they cannot do something to themselves because of X reason.

    Sorry, that fetus does NOT have a right to use the body of another person to sustain itself. If it dies because of that, then so be it. Much like I do not have a right to take the organs of another person in the event mine stop working. If a person wants to expel anything living inside of them, even at the cost of the life of said organism(regardless if it is of human descent), then that is the choice that is made. Otherwise, we should force organ donations by taking organs out of people to give them to others, even if it means the original person has to live with a terminal condition. It would only be fair.

    OR, force those who want to demand people be forced to carry to term that those same people who demand said thing be forced to pay, in full, the required care and needs of said life. You demanded it, you pay for it. If that means you have to sell everything and go broke, so be it.

  5. #4585
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    So you think a fetus turns into a carrot too huh?

    Hmmm, killing a baby and ridding me of their upbringing or birth? Yeah no that is just laziness via a distorted way of "owning to your consequence".

    Burning down your home for insurance would be a way to own up to ur financial troubles right. Though illigal. You get the point
    How do you keep making comparisons to carrots and now you're trying to compare this to burning down your house...yet you somehow think the organ donor comparison is completely irrelevant.

    I mean, I know the answer, but I would love to hear the rationality.

  6. #4586
    Arguments from both side are getting dumber by the minute. It is quite impressive.

  7. #4587
    Who the hell said that killing your fetus is a human right???

    That isn't a right, that's a crime. Jesus...

    Honestly it just sounds like penis envy from left women.

    They don't like that their consequences force them to get pregnant for not practicing safe sex.

    Now big daddy donkey government says, "oh no it's okay you can get rid of your baby via abortion and it's okay since they're just a bunch of cells your not actually killing a person. What's your insurance provider again?"

    You know how much money planned Parenthood makes for abortion? Literally the money make for them.

    But it's human nature to want the easiest way out of a hard situation. So I get why some people who drink up the sweet lefty juice.

    But the truth is the truth. Why else do you guys think that SCOTUS abolished rvw? Because it's not a damn right.

    You guys will learn eventually.

    There's no point in me continuing to answer all of you directly since it's an entire echo chamber against me.
    Last edited by Varx; 2022-09-27 at 07:28 PM.

  8. #4588
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Arguments from both side are getting dumber by the minute. It is quite impressive.
    And a new contender has entered the ring. Surprising nobody, adds nothing of value to the event.

  9. #4589
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    ...location, location!
    Posts
    14,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Um yeah that's what I said...

    Is a fetus a different species....
    Right, and I was making a comparison, not calling them literal parasites. I said it's "basically just a parasite", because the only difference is species being the same. It's still an organism living inside a host, deriving nutrients at the other's expense, unable to survive on its own or contribute in any way. Just because it eventually becomes something that can potentially survive (though saying a baby can survive on its own is already fallacious, they just don't immediately die outside the womb) doesn't mean it gets priority over the host (the mother).

  10. #4590
    The Unstoppable Force Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    21,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    There's no point in me continuing to answer all of you directly since it's an entire echo chamber against me.
    Whaaa whaaa, you're such a victim ((((

    Maybe present a sensible argument not based in ignorance next time.

  11. #4591
    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    And a new contender has entered the ring. Surprising nobody, adds nothing of value to the event.
    I would not say that saying that arguments used are dumb and add nothing to the discussion is adding nothing of value. It is just a call for both sides to calm down and start to use logical and rational argument.

  12. #4592
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Right, and I was making a comparison, not calling them literal parasites. I said it's "basically just a parasite", because the only difference is species being the same. It's still an organism living inside a host, deriving nutrients at the other's expense, unable to survive on its own or contribute in any way. Just because it eventually becomes something that can potentially survive (though saying a baby can survive on its own is already fallacious, they just don't immediately die outside the womb) doesn't mean it gets priority over the host (the mother).
    That person, and others like them, keep thinking a bunch of women are going "Oops, I got pregnant again. Time to get rid of it. Tee-hee.". Abortion usually is one of the hardest choices for a person who got pregnant. So much so that it can cause depression and other mental illnesses.

  13. #4593
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Who the hell said that killing your fetus is a human right???

    That isn't a right, that's a crime. Jesus...

    Honestly it just sounds like penis envy from left women.

    They don't like that their consequences force them to get pregnant if. Ot practicing safe sex.

    Now big daddy donkey government says, "oh no it's okay you can get rid of your baby via abortion and it's okay since they're just a bunch of cells your not actually killing a person. What's your insurance provider again?"

    You know how much money planned Parenthood makes for abortion? Literally the money make for them.

    But it's human nature to want the easiest way out of a hard situation. So I get why some people who drink up the sweet lefty juice.

    But the truth is the truth. Why else do you guys think that SCOTUS abolished rvw? Because it's not a damn right.

    You guys will learn eventually.

    There's no point in me continuing to answer all of you directly since it's an entire echo chamber against me.
    I hope at least you can look in the mirror and realize that all your post has is a bunch of insults and nothing of actual substance.

    Perhaps you have a ton of people against you because what you said, instead of thinking that you're some martyr.

  14. #4594
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Right, and I was making a comparison, not calling them literal parasites. I said it's "basically just a parasite", because the only difference is species being the same. It's still an organism living inside a host, deriving nutrients at the other's expense, unable to survive on its own or contribute in any way. Just because it eventually becomes something that can potentially survive (though saying a baby can survive on its own is already fallacious, they just don't immediately die outside the womb) doesn't mean it gets priority over the host (the mother).
    How do moon rocks feel like?

  15. #4595
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    ...location, location!
    Posts
    14,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post

    But the truth is the truth. Why else do you guys think that SCOTUS abolished rvw? Because it's not a damn right.

    You guys will learn eventually.

    There's no point in me continuing to answer all of you directly since it's an entire echo chamber against me.
    By saying it's not a right, you're saying that you don't think women should have rights to control their own bodies. I'm not sure how you don't get that. It's not a stretch, not in the slightest, it's reality.

    So yes, please leave if you're unwillingly to grasp basic logic.

  16. #4596
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Whaaa whaaa, you're such a victim ((((

    Maybe present a sensible argument not based in ignorance next time.
    I am. My argument is the simplest argument.

    Lefty arguments are an assortment of BS like parasites, forced donations, like of brain activity, false human rights, etc etc

  17. #4597
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    73,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    There's no point in me continuing to answer all of you directly since it's an entire echo chamber against me.
    Most of this has been us asking you to provide even a single argument that isn't blatantly attacking women's rights, and you've consistently failed to make a single argument that didn't boil down to some form of deep-seated misogyny.


  18. #4598
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    ...location, location!
    Posts
    14,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    How do moon rocks feel like?
    I see you decided to not leave and stick around to make jokes. Very cool.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    I am. My argument is the simplest argument.

    Lefty arguments are an assortment of BS like parasites, forced donations, like of brain activity, false human rights, etc etc
    Please leave. Your hatred of women has been noted.

  19. #4599
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    By saying it's not a right, you're saying that you don't think women should have rights to control their own bodies. I'm not sure how you don't get that. It's not a stretch, not in the slightest, it's reality.

    So yes, please leave if you're unwillingly to grasp basic logic.
    Um no..

    You wanna smoke, drink, eat to ur hearts content, or we. But you don't have the right to kill a human. So if you don't want to be pregnant either abstain from sex or use every imaginable form of contraception while knowing that it's not 100%.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I see you decided to not leave and stick around to make jokes. Very cool.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Please leave. Your hatred of women has been noted.
    Sure, just like your hatred of those pesky babies.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Most of this has been us asking you to provide even a single argument that isn't blatantly attacking women's rights, and you've consistently failed to make a single argument that didn't boil down to some form of deep-seated misogyny.
    No I have, they're just not good enough to penetrate the mass selfishness of pro choicers. Humans nature is human nature.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I hope at least you can look in the mirror and realize that all your post has is a bunch of insults and nothing of actual substance.

    Perhaps you have a ton of people against you because what you said, instead of thinking that you're some martyr.
    Who have I insulted??? I haven't insulted anyone, I just staying facts and observations.

  20. #4600
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    73,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Um no..

    You wanna smoke, drink, eat to ur hearts content, or we. But you don't have the right to kill a human. So if you don't want to be pregnant either abstain from sex or use every imaginable form of contraception while knowing that it's not 100%.
    Abortion rights have absolutely nothing to do with "killing a human". It's about ending a pregnancy. The consequences to the fetus are completely irrelevant.

    This is a straw man you repeatedly turn to because you're unwilling to accept that women are people and have human rights, too.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •