1. #4601
    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    That person, and others like them, keep thinking a bunch of women are going "Oops, I got pregnant again. Time to get rid of it. Tee-hee.". Abortion usually is one of the hardest choices for a person who got pregnant. So much so that it can cause depression and other mental illnesses.
    If only there was an alternative to killing your baby and not having to raise them. Poor mommies.

  2. #4602
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    73,927
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    No I have, they're just not good enough to penetrate the mass selfishness of pro choicers. Humans nature is human nature.
    Literally no argument you've presented has failed to be overtly rooted in deep misogyny.


  3. #4603
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    ...location, location!
    Posts
    14,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Um no..

    You wanna smoke, drink, eat to ur hearts content, or we. But you don't have the right to kill a human. So if you don't want to be pregnant either abstain from sex or use every imaginable form of contraception while knowing that it's not 100%.
    It. Is. Still. Their. Body. Just because there's a fetus forming inside of them doesn't change that. Either someone has rights over their own body, or they don't. You have made it perfectly clear you think that THEY DON'T. Your stupid arguments about abstinence or "accepting you could get pregnant" remain unreasonable and blatantly unempathetic towards people. The fact that you care more about a bundle of cells than the mental and physical health of a living, breathing, thinking human being tells me enough. I am ending this conversation, good day.

  4. #4604
    The Unstoppable Force Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    21,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    I am. My argument is the simplest argument.

    Lefty arguments are an assortment of BS like parasites, forced donations, like of brain activity, false human rights, etc etc
    Simple is not the same as correct. It's simple to say the earth is flat and that the sun revolves around it.

    The world is complicated, sorry that you don't like it and would rather shut yourself in ignorance. Though I'd pay good money to watch you walk around telling women that sex is consent to getting knocked up for an hour or two. Good entertainment

  5. #4605
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Who have I insulted??? I haven't insulted anyone, I just staying facts and observations.
    I'm quite sure I'm not imagining all the slander and mockery you've been throwing at the boogeyman "Left wing".

  6. #4606
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Abortion rights have absolutely nothing to do with "killing a human". It's about ending a pregnancy. The consequences to the fetus are completely irrelevant.

    This is a straw man you repeatedly turn to because you're unwilling to accept that women are people and have human rights, too.
    LOL WHAT?! How do you not see just how evil that statement is? Pure inhumane selfishness. You think your ancestors thought like that?

    This is just a BS modern view for lazy people who want all the pleasures of sex but without the responsibility that comes with it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I'm quite sure I'm not imagining all the slander and mockery you've been throwing at the boogeyman "Left wing".
    Well you definitely are. You may not like what I have to say. Doesn't mean I'm insulting anyone

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Simple is not the same as correct. It's simple to say the earth is flat and that the sun revolves around it.

    The world is complicated, sorry that you don't like it and would rather shut yourself in ignorance. Though I'd pay good money to watch you walk around telling women that sex is consent to getting knocked up for an hour or two. Good entertainment
    Half of them would agree with me... Hope you realize not all women are pro choice...

  7. #4607
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    73,927
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    LOL WHAT?! How do you not see just how evil that statement is? Pure inhumane selfishness. You think your ancestors thought like that?
    That's an appeal to emotion, not an argument.

    I repeat; abortion rights have absolutely nothing to do with any possible right to life of a fetus. The fetus could survive the process, and go on to grow up and live a full life. It's not relevant to the question of abortion.

    This is just a BS modern view for lazy people who want all the pleasures of sex but without the responsibility that comes with it.
    That "responsibility" is a religious fiction you're inventing as a means of subjugating and oppressing women. I reject that misogyny outright.


  8. #4608
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    It. Is. Still. Their. Body. Just because there's a fetus forming inside of them doesn't change that. Either someone has rights over their own body, or they don't. You have made it perfectly clear you think that THEY DON'T. Your stupid arguments about abstinence or "accepting you could get pregnant" remain unreasonable and blatantly unempathetic towards people. The fact that you care more about a bundle of cells than the mental and physical health of a living, breathing, thinking human being tells me enough. I am ending this conversation, good day.
    Keep lying to ur self. Women don't have such a right. You only think that since it's convenient to believe it.

    Way back when this wouldn't even be a discussion. But Introduce the technology and the ability to make an absurd amount of profit from abortion then no shit there's going to be groups that support it.

  9. #4609
    The Unstoppable Force Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    21,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Half of them would agree with me... Hope you realize not all women are pro choice...
    That's just kinda sad and delusional and not even remotely close to reality but ok

  10. #4610
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's an appeal to emotion, not an argument.

    I repeat; abortion rights have absolutely nothing to do with any possible right to life of a fetus. The fetus could survive the process, and go on to grow up and live a full life. It's not relevant to the question of abortion.



    That "responsibility" is a religious fiction you're inventing as a means of subjugating and oppressing women. I reject that misogyny outright.
    I already said I ain't religious, it's just simple morals. Murder is murder.

    And sorry but your opinion is completely evil. But hey evil exist in this world and we have to live with it.

  11. #4611
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Well you definitely are. You may not like what I have to say. Doesn't mean I'm insulting anyone
    Are you really that blind to your own statements, or are you just lacking empathy?

    Repeatedly calling people "evil" and "lazy". Saying that they just want the "easy way out". Adding constant mocking to your statements, like so-

    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    If only there was an alternative to killing your baby and not having to raise them. Poor mommies.
    Hell, you even somehow threw in "penis envy" at one point? As if that's a thing suddenly. And yet you really think that isn't insulting people?

  12. #4612
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    That's just kinda sad and delusional and not even remotely close to reality but ok
    Do some research then lol...

  13. #4613
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    73,927
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Keep lying to ur self. Women don't have such a right. You only think that since it's convenient to believe it.
    Straight-up denying that women share the same basic human rights as men. And you're claiming your position isn't based on misogyny?

    Way back when this wouldn't even be a discussion. But Introduce the technology and the ability to make an absurd amount of profit from abortion then no shit there's going to be groups that support it.
    We've had abortion techniques for literally thousands of years. There's an abortion method described in detail in the Bible.


  14. #4614
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Are you really that blind to your own statements, or are you just lacking empathy?

    Repeatedly calling people "evil" and "lazy". Saying that they just want the "easy way out". Adding constant mocking to your statements, like so-



    Hell, you even somehow threw in "penis envy" at one point? As if that's a thing suddenly. And yet you really think that isn't insulting people?
    Killing ain't evil?

    Refusing to raise your child by killing them isn't lazy?

    And yeah I did, because modern feminism is man hate since last I checked women aren't lacking any rights as it stands.

  15. #4615
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    73,927
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    I already said I ain't religious, it's just simple morals. Murder is murder.
    And abortion, categorically, is not "murder". Your claim is exactly as ridiculous as those vegans who claim "meat is murder".


  16. #4616
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    And abortion, categorically, is not "murder". Your claim is exactly as ridiculous as those vegans who claim "meat is murder".
    Well yeah it is... But a cow ain't a human lmao.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Straight-up denying that women share the same basic human rights as men. And you're claiming your position isn't based on misogyny?



    We've had abortion techniques for literally thousands of years. There's an abortion method described in detail in the Bible.
    When did I say men have rights women don't???

    Were those methods smiled upon or profitable?

  17. #4617
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    73,927
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Well yeah it is... But a cow ain't a human lmao.
    Not the point.

    Feel free to find me a single law code in the developed world that categorizes abortion under "murder".


  18. #4618
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    If only there was an alternative to killing your baby and not having to raise them. Poor mommies.
    Ok, since you are Mr. Forced Birther, what about fetuses that don't grow with lungs, a brain, a heart, a mouth or any other deformities that would make it not survive outside of the womb? I mean, the fetus will die after birth. Are you for forced birth in this case where a miscarriage happens but doesn't get pushed out so the fetus is dead in the womb but still would need to be aborted? I mean, these are real things that do happen and aren't as rare as one would think.

  19. #4619
    Abortion just describes a specific act.

    One that results in, wait for it, murder.

  20. #4620
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Killing ain't evil?

    Refusing to raise your child by killing them isn't lazy?

    And yeah I did, because modern feminism is man hate since last I checked women aren't lacking any rights as it stands.
    Repeatedly declaring murder doesn't make it murder. This feels like the episode of the Office where Scott walks into the office and just goes "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY".

    And like I said, willful ignorance isn't a way to argue. You can easily rectify your own hate by trying to understand instead of slandering.

    Here's a little bit to get you started on why you're wrong to think women have it equal.

    A man can easily go to the doctor and get his tubes tied whenever. And yet if a women tries to, they more often than not hit a wall, whether it's through "you might change your mind!" or "you need a man to sign off on this for you"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •