Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    What's right is right. If we didn't live in a society then it wouldn't matter.
    Dude who doesn't know what cancer is shouldn't talk about zygotes.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Categorically and laughably wrong.

THIS LADIES AND GENTLEMAN IS THE LEVEL OF EDUCATION THAT PRESUMES TO SPEAK ON THE TOPIC OF ABORTION.
    So outside if benign, tumors. What do you feel like a tumor feels it's purpose is?

What about all those other points too, you gonna take at crack at that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Translation, you don't like the answers so you dodge the question. Fine by me, going AFK now, legit last post on the topic. Enjoy losing the debates.
    Have you ever considered that your troll days aren't over, and you just have evolved into a less obvious troll? Your constant derailment of threads and unnecessary aggressive posting would suggest that. I mean you're still using the "I'm out but i'm having the last post, hurdur".

These forums are too liberal for their own good and they need to see some of the opposing view points instead of stagnating as an echo chamber.

I'm just helping them grow out of their phase.
    How kind of you to bestow upon us your superior knowledge of the universe and how it works.

10+ Year Old Account
    No woman has the right to kill anyone. Plain and simple. And SCOTUS agreed.
    Not actually what happened. All they said was that they disagreed with the Roe v. Wade decision that the Consitution implicitly protected a right to privacy. That's it.

Don't want a baby then don't get pregnant. This ain't handmaid's tails as you like to put it.
    Still denying women's right to withdraw consent, so you're still openly misogynistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    I know your game, you are talking to guy who me and my friends used to do the same thing in the old AOL chatroom days. It was fun when I was a teenager, but completely unproductive.

My favorite still is watching a friend go into a black chatroom claiming to be in the KKK and then immediately go into a white supremacy chat pretending to be black. The responses and rages were funny as hell but that was 20 years ago and most of these people here aren't teenagers I think so they should have grown out of that I would hope.

But also, we both know that you wouldn't keep coming back every week or two if they just ignored you, the fun would dry up when the reactions did.

So not commenting on the whole liberal vs non-liberal aspect of your post, just on the actions you are actually doing and why.

I understand it is fun to you and why it is, the only thing I can't understand is whether the people responding to you enjoy the cat and mouse game or if they are annoyed that you are posting lies and feel duty bound to correct them even if it is pointless and counter productive to do so. But, they seem to enjoy it I guess.
    Hmmmmm.

I like you. I think we would have had a good time as stupid teenagers.

I won't lie you're probably right. I do get a kick out of the insanity that liberals screech. But at the same time I do believe in what I'm preaching, I'm not just doing this for the lulz but because they need a wake up call.

They won't get it if they stagnant in this echo chamber

So outside if benign, tumors. What do you feel like a tumor feels it's purpose is?
    WhAt Do YoU fEeL tHe PuRpOsE oF a TuMoR iS?

Seriously? Why are you so religious to believe it has a purpose?
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

10+ Year Old Account

What about all those other points too, you gonna take at crack at that?
    Why does a tumor need a purpose? It lives, just like you, me, a dog and a bacteria. How is there a difference?

If you think life needs a purpose, we have another religious argument on our hands...

Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    How kind of you to bestow upon us your superior knowledge of the universe and how it works.
    Thank you, some appreciation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Not actually what happened. All they said was that they disagreed with the Roe v. Wade decision that the Consitution implicitly protected a right to privacy. That's it.

Still denying women's right to withdraw consent, so you're still openly misogynistic.
    Dude if men could also get pregnant I'd still feel the same.

It's not misogyny, it's reality.

And you think SCOTUS would bother with RvW if it was just some silly technicality. It's pure evil so they removed it painted it as w/e as crowd control. But mark my words it's just step 1.

- - - Updated - - -

WhAt Do YoU fEeL tHe PuRpOsE oF a TuMoR iS?

Seriously? Why are you so religious to believe it has a purpose?
    I'm not, you're the one who using cancer as an argument because single cells and life and blah blah blah

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you, some appreciation.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude if men could also get pregnant I'd still feel the same.

It's not misogyny, it's reality.

And you think SCOTUS would bother with RvW if it was just some silly technicality. It's pure evil so they removed it painted it as w/e as crowd control. But mark my words it's just step 1.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not, you're the one who using cancer as an argument because single cells and life and blah blah blah
    "I'm not a religious person" vs. "It's pure evil!!"

Choose one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    "I'm not a religious person" vs. "It's pure evil!!"

Choose one.
    Lol I can't do both????

Murder is evil right? You need to be be religious to comprehend that?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt killing an unwanted baby is ever gonna be accepted by everyone as moral.
    You don't have to. It's none of your business.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

I'm not.
    You did.

To US, cancer has one purpose and that is to kill you.
    Why are you lying, liar?

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    You don't have to. It's none of your business.
    Neither is homicide but I still wouldn't advocate for the right to kill bob and his wife just because.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    Technically you're wrong
    People just don't evolve in their opinion while society keeps changing around you.
    Someone who is a monarchist at 25 will probably still be that at 75 even if by then 99% of 25 year old are republicans.
    50 years later the 75 year old republicans might be Conservative as there is a block of 25 year old that want universal suffrage for adults instead of just make suffrage.
    Yeah no, people change their opinion given their life experience, what they get to see, the people they meet, etc... You do not keep the same opinion all your life.

Again, just doubling down on the "feels over reals".

Y'all live in fantasy worlds.

You did.

Why are you lying, liar?
    Lying about what? I'm saying what we perceive cancer to be all about. I ain't pretending a tumor is alive and being diabolical.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Again, just doubling down on the "feels over reals".

Y'all live in fantasy worlds.
    I'm just saying his silly game don't take that to heart..I'll stop though cuz he's clearly not serious and if he is then he got another issue.

I'm saying what we perceive cancer to be all about.
    So religion and metaphysics?

Come on, Cum Laude Dude! This is Trump-levels of ineptitude, having to retreat your permanent communication fumbles.

You sure you aren't actually pro-abortion and just suck at expressing it?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Neither is homicide but I still wouldn't advocate for the right to kill bob and his wife just because.
    So it's always just because? Never legitimate reasons? What if Bob reaching for his ar15.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

I'll stop though cuz he's clearly not serious.
    To you? No.

To everyone else here, showing them you are wholly unqualified to speak on complex topics, because there is no Laude in your Cum and I doubt you are graduate of anything. It's a shame you still have a vote though.