Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Nah. Especially not in a global sense, since many countries restrict women's human rights in this.

- - - Updated - - -

An unwanted pregnancy is a medical concern.

Kudos on exposing your misogyny this clearly, though.
    Why is it "unwanted" when you clearly know sleeping with some random chads on the internet would get you preganent? It is a predictable result.

- - - Updated - - -

You can always avoid prepagant by just avoiding sex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-lifer View Post
    What lying? I am not at all. Just people like you who believe women have 100% of autonomy over her body are when clearly that can never be really true.
    Whoof. Spoke too soon. Blatant misogyny.

Called it.

That incelly smell of something incelly.

Misogyny. lol. Then what about women sex-selectively abort female babies? Toxic feminity?

10+ Year Old Account
    Misogyny. lol. Then what about women sex-selectively abort female babies? Toxic feminity?
    We already went over that, Varx. You're not making an argument.

15+ Year Old Account
    An unwanted pregnancy is a medical concern.

Kudos on exposing your misogyny this clearly, though.
    Anti woman discrimination is more baked into Chinese culture than you might realize. Not severe like Nick Fuentes. But still baked in.

I'd like to point out that not only would male suicide rates go down, as relief from financial onus is lifted off the shoulders of tens of millions of Chinese men, but also sex selective abortions are more often than not a decision made by both parents. They know having more male children will make them more likely to be financially secure in their golden years.

Sex selective abortion is not some crime being carried out solely by women. It's very often a decision made by both parents. The fact that the poster is framing it as some kind of crime perpetrated by women is all you really need to know about their feelings on this.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

We already went over that, Varx. You're not making an argument.
    Varx? He is not me. I am making an argument that abortion is overused for sex-selection. That is an undeniable fact. If you believe women's body women's choice, then sex-selective abort female baby is also women's choice. However, you seem to disagree now. Because you hold double standard fundamentally.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think you need to get a better script, this bit of performance art is a touch too obvious.

Varx? He is not me. I am making an argument that abortion is overused for sex-selection. That is an undeniable fact. If you believe women's body women's choice, then sex-selective abort female baby is also women's choice. However, you seem to disagree now. Because you hold double standard fundamentally.
    Ok, I’ll engage.

If this is a fact, show your work.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    It's very often a decision made by both parents.
    But it is women's body women's choice. The only person that can make the decision is the women herself. Her husband has no say-so based on Chinese law. As an adult, it is all her fault.

But it is women's body women's choice. The only person that can make the decision is the women herself. Her husband has no say-so based on Chinese law. As an adult, it is all her fault.
    That’s the baked in misogyny my guy.

Looool.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Ok, I’ll engage.

If this is a fact, show your work.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex-selective_abortion

In a 2005 study, Zhu, Lu, and Hesketh found that the highest sex ratio was for those ages 1–4, and two provinces, Tibet and Xinjiang, had sex ratios within normal limits. Two other provinces had a ratio over 140, four had ratios between 130–139, and seven had ratios between 120–129, each of which is significantly higher than the natural sex ratio.[68]

The birth sex ratio in China, according to a 2012 news report, has decreased to 117 males born for every 100 females.[72] The sex ratio peaked in 2004 at around 121, and had declined to around 112 in 2017.[73] The ratio was forecast to drop below 112 by 2020 and 107 by 2030, according to the National Population Development Outline by the State Council.[74]

So what does that have to do with the thread topic?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Varx? He is not me.
    I mean, you might not be. But it's sure funny how as soon as he gets banned some other pro life individual who hadn't posted in this thread before just -magically- appears to pick up the torch of saying shit to rile everyone else up. Reminds me of the good ol' days of Conservative posters getting banned and their sock puppets, erm.. sorry, other totally real and legitimate people would just so happen to pick that day to start posting with the same opinions then vanish when the previous poster returns.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...s_by_sex_ratio

India 1.11 1.13 1.14 1.07 1.00 0.89 1.08
    China 1.11 1.16 1.17 1.05 1.02 0.90 1.06

Both in China and India, it ends up very badly. Naturally, the birth rate should be 103:100.

Do not tell me "sex is just a social agenda, they do not exist." Some sorts of mental health issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    I mean, you might not be. But it's sure funny how as soon as he gets banned some other pro life individual who hadn't posted in this thread before just -magically- appears to pick up the torch of saying shit to rile everyone else up. Reminds me of the good ol' days of Conservative posters getting banned and their sock puppets, erm.. sorry, other totally real and legitimate people would just so happen to pick that day to start posting with the same opinions then vanish when the previous poster returns.
    Because I agree with many of his points after months of investigations. I register this new account to make some arguments since I do not think he makes enough of them.

Ok, I’ll engage.
    I would have begged you not to, but it's already pages too late for that...

15+ Year Old Account
    OK. And? What issue is there with "fault"? There is no crime being committed. And again, sex selective abortion is largely a financial decision made by most couples to secure themselves in their elderly years. Remove that factor and sex selective abortion becomes a non-issue.

Why do you want to treat the symptom and not the underlying cause? Continuing to put the onus of family financial support on men is causing massive issues for Chinese men. I don't want to imagine you're the kind of person who would choose oppressing someone over another solution that would relieve others, but the fact that you'd rather put a tight control on women over implementing a solution for men's problems says a lot about you as a person.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    OK. And? What issue is there with "fault"? There is no crime being committed. And again, sex selective abortion is largely a financial decision made by most couples to secure themselves in their elderly years. Remove that factor and sex selective abortion becomes a non-issue.
    Again, sex-selective abortion is illegal and the ultimate decision is the women's her own choice. Of course it is her fault.

Just like someone tells you you should steal money, and you have no brain and do it does not make that person guilty.

Again, sex-selective abortion is illegal and the ultimate decision is the women's her own choice. Of course it is her fault.

Just like someone tells you you should steal money, and you have no brain and do it does not make that person guilty.
    Mask ripped off and thrown to floor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I would have begged you not to, but it's already pages too late for that...
    K.

/10kaaaays

Mask ripped off and thrown to floor.
    Again I am not Verx. Stop making assumption on I am.

I have read this threads for months and unfortunately people like you keep pushing the women autonomy echo chamber without even realizing the pitfalls of abortion.