1. #5361
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    I don't see it as a bad take. The entire arrest was fishy as hell, having so much footage available hours after. Almost as if they're trying to make him an example for having a big mouth and saying things that trigger people like the ones in this thread.
    If you think the Romanian police went after Tate because he bragged about his cars to Greta, you're even dumber than we thought.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

  2. #5362
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Your words: "soon to be proven innocent top g." So right back at ya. Why you care so much about sucking his dick anyway?
    Well I personally think he's innocent but we'll know soon enough for sure.

    I care about metaphorically caressing his alpha phallus with my oral cavity because the man is a good role model to young men in a world that has bullied and emasculated men by modern day feminism.

    I do agree with EVERYTHING he says or does. But a lot of what he says is.true.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    If you think the Romanian police went after Tate because he bragged about his cars to Greta, you're even dumber than we thought.
    No that not the reason... Don't be silly now.

    They went after him because he's making a lot of lefties angry. The left are the true facists

  3. #5363
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    I care about metaphorically caressing his alpha phallus with my oral cavity because the man is a good role model to young men in a world that has bullied and emasculated men by modern day feminism.
    True role model imparting important values like “If you put yourself in a position to be raped, you must bear some responsibility.” and “Why would you be with a woman whos not a virgin anyway (sic)? She is used goods. Second hand.”

    Or that time when he started a sentence with "I'm not a rapist, but..."

    Yeah, I see why you'd like him. It's like you both dripped from the same pig's cheeks.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

  4. #5364
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yeah, I'm not jumping into your typical shitshow.

    I will say that you only need to check the replies on news posts about women being hired in top positions, or literally anything about diversity to see how prevalent being a shitty human is among gamers.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Bit of a slip there
    I do not agree with everything** I think that was clear if you use context clues.

    I agree with a lot of gamers being shitty humans, look at this thread, lol.

    But what does have to do with mr G.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    True role model imparting important values like “If you put yourself in a position to be raped, you must bear some responsibility.” and “Why would you be with a woman whos not a virgin anyway (sic)? She is used goods. Second hand.”

    Or that time when he started a sentence with "I'm not a rapist, but..."

    Yeah, I see why you'd like him. It's like you both dripped from the same pig's cheeks.
    A rapist is entirely responsible for rape. But if you deliberately put yourself in a dangerous sexual scenario, then yeah there is a form of somewhat responsibility on you for being a dumbass. That's why he used the example of waving around 100 bills in a high crime area.

    The virgin take, he's obviously exaggerating since the man obviously doesn't have sex with virgins on a daily basis. the point he's making is that women with high body counts are NORMALLY disgustingly and most like have little to no self respect or bad moral values and do not make good wives or mothers. Because again, women are the gate keepers of sex...

    It takes a super alpha stud to have many sexual partners.

    A woman simply has to show up and ask to have sex.

    As humans we value scarcity and effort, not what comes easy. So yeah..


    Now what did he says after the "but" cuz that's important
    Last edited by Varx; 2023-01-11 at 02:47 PM.

  5. #5365
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    A rapist is entirely responsible for rape. But if you deliberately put yourself in a dangerous sexual scenario, then yeah there is a form of somewhat responsibility on you for being a dumbass. That's why he used the example of waving around 100 bills in a high crime area.

    The virgin take, he's obviously exaggerating since the man obviously doesn't have sex with virgins on a daily basis. the point he's making is that women with high body counts are NORMALLY disgustingly and most like have little to no self respect or bad moral values. Because again, women are the gate keepers of sex...

    It takes a super alpha stud to have many sexual partners.

    A woman simply has to show up and ask to have sex.

    As humans we value scarcity and effort, not what comes easy. So yeah..


    Now what did he says after the "but" cuz that's important
    I'm just quoting this for prosterity, in case anyone ever again decides to take you seriously...
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

  6. #5366
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    I'm just quoting this for prosterity, in case anyone ever again decides to take you seriously...
    Okay make sure you quote the entire thing instead of cherry picking to fit your narrative. I know that's too much to ask for a leftist but just try.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    I'm just quoting this for prosterity, in case anyone ever again decides to take you seriously...
    Oh and you didn't answer what he said after "but". Please do so.

  7. #5367
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    I'm just quoting this for prosterity, in case anyone ever again decides to take you seriously...
    He just needs to be ignored.

    ...unless he's as stupid as Tate and all but admits to being a rapist...

  8. #5368
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Okay sure the entire thing i fit your narrative. I know a t ask for a but t.
    Whatever you say, lolcow.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

  9. #5369
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    He just needs to be ignored.

    ...unless he's as stupid as Tate and all but admits to being a rapist...
    Take your own advise then, cuz you respond to me so frequently lol.

  10. #5370
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Oh and you didn't answer what he said after "but". Please do so.
    "I’m not a rapist, but I like the idea of just being able to do what I want." Surprising noone, it did not get better.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

  11. #5371
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Whatever you say, lolcow.
    Good.

    Now please answer with what mr G said after I'm not a rapist but

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    "I’m not a rapist, but I like the idea of just being able to do what I want." Surprising noone, it did not get better.
    Okay link the video cuz I need mor context. Time stamp if you can too, plz.

  12. #5372
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Okay link the video cuz I need mor context. Time stamp if you can too, plz.
    There is no context where this looks good. If you want to defend it, find it for yourself.

    Spoiler warning though: the context makes it worse, actually.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

  13. #5373
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    There is no context where this looks good. If you want to defend it, find it for yourself.

    Spoiler warning though: the context makes it worse, actually.
    Well the only thing I can think of is that the man might have a rape fetish, which I think is fine as long as you don't actually act on it and keep it as a fantasy.

    I mean hell there's women who have rape sexual fantasies

    People have their kinks.

    But again, as long as they don't actually act on it.

  14. #5374
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Well the only thing I can think of is that the man might have a rape fetish, which I think is fine as long as you don't actually act on it and keep it as a fantasy.

    I mean hell there's women who have rape sexual fantasies

    People have their kinks.

    But again, as long as they don't actually act on it.
    Alright, I'll tell you: The quote is from a now deleted YouTube on why he's moving to Romania. Because authorities care way less about him raping women there. Dude's game is so brilliant, he can't fuck women when they're sober.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

  15. #5375
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Alright, I'll tell you: The quote is from a now deleted YouTube on why he's moving to Romania. Because authorities care way less about him raping women there. Dude's game is so brilliant, he can't fuck women when they're sober.
    I call bullshit unless I hear that coming directly from his mouth.

    Guy can get any woman he wants ffs lol

  16. #5376
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    I call bullshit unless I hear that coming directly from his mouth.

    Guy can get any woman he wants ffs lol
    If that was true it wouldn't be "probably 40% of the reason" for moving to Romania. And with that quote you can find the source, btw.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

  17. #5377
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    If that was true it wouldn't be "probably 40% of the reason" for moving to Romania. And with that quote you can find the source, btw.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/gammasecret...ason_he_moved/

    Thanks for directing me to it to expose your Bullshit.

    The CONTEXT that I was asking for and you refused to give me is right there.

    The man is essentially talking about false.rape accusations and men's lives being ruined by women because the west takes their accusations at face value without cold hard proof. Which apparently doesn't happen in Romania.

    Good job there leftie

    Love how the reddit thread with that video still has idiot's misinterpreting what he say when he's clear as fucking day.

    Holy fuck man

  18. #5378
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/gammasecret...ason_he_moved/

    Thanks for directing me to it to expose your Bullshit.

    The CONTEXT that I was asking for and you refused to give me is right there.

    The man is essentially talking about false.rape accusations and men's lives being ruined by women because the west takes their accusations at face value without cold hard proof. Which apparently doesn't happen in Romania.

    Good job there leftie

    Love how the reddit thread with that video still has idiot's misinterpreting what he say when he's clear as fucking day.

    Holy fuck man
    And here you go full mask off about how having sex with women too drunk to consent isn't rape. Gotta break that resistance somehow, right? After all, "women are the gatekeepers of sex" and if they bring themselves into the situation "they bear responsibility".
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

  19. #5379
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    And here you go full mask off about how having sex with women too drunk to consent isn't rape. Gotta break that resistance somehow, right? After all, "women are the gatekeepers of sex" and if they bring themselves into the situation "they bear responsibility".
    Tipical leftist twisting shit.

    I clearly said rapist have all the blame. Hell they should even be castrated. But as a woma. You should use your better judgement and not go to a grimey place filled with bros who are drinking and doing drugs while also wearing a towel for a dress. Again, don't go out waving 100 bills in Detroit and act surprised when you get jumped.

    Not once did he say anything about taking advantage of drunk women.

    He clearly was talking about spiteful women accusing men they slept with of rape and the west automatically siding with them without proof.

    As a player I can see how he might be afrqid of a one night stand accusing him of rape.because he stood her up.

    Those chances increase when you got.millioms.of.dollars at your disposal and can fuck hundreds of unstable women who can throw him under the bus for their own benefit.

    You refused to tell me because "nothing justifies what he said" when he infact did. Gtfo..

    Nice try
    Last edited by Varx; 2023-01-11 at 03:50 PM.

  20. #5380
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    ...location, location!
    Posts
    15,521
    Can y'all stop talking about Andrew Tate, please? This is a Roe V Wade thread. We shouldn't be talking about that disgusting bastard here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •