1. #6041
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Here is a company that ship abortion pills worldwide. Including places where they are illegal. it is a non-profit based in Canada. Yes. They'll ship to Texas.

    https://www.womenonweb.org/
    There's only one thing to be done then, open all Texans mail to make sure it doesn't contain abortion pills. Obviously.

  2. #6042
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    There's only one thing to be done then, open all Texans mail to make sure it doesn't contain abortion pills. Obviously.
    It's to protect society from the dangers of immoral behavior! And since this is from an obscenity law, let's throw away anything found that could be used as a sex toy. Anything that can be inserted into your body; gone. Chocolate and seafood contain aphrodisiacs, those are gone. Veggies can be used as sex toys. Those are gone. Gotta make sure society is as safe as possible you know! The Bible talks about incest; that's out as well. People have sex in cars out of wedlock, so no more buy cars from out of state!

  3. #6043
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...lp-it-00087688



    A consequence of Republicans discovering that their extremist position on this topic is very unpopular when the voters actually get a say in the matter?

    Make it harder for the voters to get a direct say in the matter. And consequently, any matter hereon out.

    Republicans continue their long, proud tradition of complaining about how unfair democracy is that it doesn't favor their minority interests and positions and continue to do everything possible to circumvent or ignore it at nearly every turn.
    I love Democracy!

    Change the law through legislation that may not be popular if put to a general election, then make a law that will make it harder for the law to ever get changed as a ballot measure.

    Anyways all the states names are F*cked for life. I do always caution that people really better not sleep on this. My state is all blue and kicking ass with progressive laws right now. But still a possibility we could go red and get effed just like these states. Minus I still believe in all my heart that one day they will do a Federal national ban.

    Sometimes being a single issue voter of pro-choice is worth going out to vote.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

  4. #6044
    I am waiting with bated breath for the picture of an OB/Gyn in handcuffs for aborting a fetus to save a woman's life to be splashed across the nation's newspapers.

  5. #6045
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    I am waiting with bated breath for the picture of an OB/Gyn in handcuffs for aborting a fetus to save a woman's life to be splashed across the nation's newspapers.
    Read a story from a fairly hardcore "pro-lifer" who apparently needs to travel out of state to get reproductive health care since the fetus she's carrying has a genetic defect meaning that its brain won't develop properly and it is not viable.

    Because due to the laws in her state, she can't get the necessary health care there. And honestly, for these kinds of folks, I'm fairly indifferent to their physical and emotional suffering. Welcome to the consequences of your own actions and beliefs, fuckos.

  6. #6046
    Quote Originally Posted by Taifuu View Post
    It's to protect society from the dangers of immoral behavior! And since this is from an obscenity law, let's throw away anything found that could be used as a sex toy. Anything that can be inserted into your body; gone. Chocolate and seafood contain aphrodisiacs, those are gone. Veggies can be used as sex toys. Those are gone. Gotta make sure society is as safe as possible you know! The Bible talks about incest; that's out as well. People have sex in cars out of wedlock, so no more buy cars from out of state!
    You know gunplay is a fairly widespread kink. And I'm sure even moreso in Texas. Maybe ban guns as well?

  7. #6047
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    That's a fair point: If they're unaware they are pregnant and say, only pay for one fare on the train, can the train company come after them to collect the second fare after they find out they're now carrying a passenger, themselves?
    The new policy is that all women are presumed pregnant unless they are willing to submit to an on the spot pregnancy exam.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

  8. #6048
    The Undying Cthulhu 2020's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rigging your election
    Posts
    36,844
    Quote Originally Posted by Tentim View Post
    Imagine that, finding a idoit on Twitter riveting stuff that.
    People who fail to concretely define woke are a daily thing. Just a day ago McCarthy cried about the woke mob. It's become a meaningless buzz word that activates conservative monkey brain neurons when they see it. They hear "woke" and just immediately think it's something out to hurt them and their families. That's how brainwashed they are.

    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

  9. #6049
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    79,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    People who fail to concretely define woke are a daily thing. Just a day ago McCarthy cried about the woke mob. It's become a meaningless buzz word that activates conservative monkey brain neurons when they see it. They hear "woke" and just immediately think it's something out to hurt them and their families. That's how brainwashed they are.
    They're not brainwashed. They know what it means. They're bigots who are opposed to the healing of systemic injustices. Every last one of them. To be anti-woke is to be pro-bigotry, and they're all perfectly aware of this; the same "anti-woke" people would be perfectly satisfied with lynching non-whites or LGBT people in the streets if they thought they could get away with it and only get social affirmation for their actions. They're exactly the kind of people who'd have gleefully pointed out their secretly Jewish neighbours to the SS, knowing full well what was going to happen to them as a result.

    These people don't deserve excuses.


  10. #6050
    Over 9000! zealo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    9,513
    ”Woke” is basically a Choose Your Own Bigotry collective umbrella dogwhistle for them.

    That its difficult for them to explicitly define it’s meaning isn’t unintentional, but precisely the point, because they all realise how being more explicit about what they want to say makes them look.

  11. #6051
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    ”Woke” is basically a Choose Your Own Bigotry collective umbrella dogwhistle for them.

    That its difficult for them to explicitly define it’s meaning isn’t unintentional, but precisely the point, because they all realise how being more explicit about what they want to say makes them look.
    Exactly this.

    Though honestly, we're probably getting close them dropping euphemisms like this. I mean...how many times did DeSantis say "Soros" in his response to Trump's arrest claim? Give it a year and they'll just be saying "Jew" and "black" instead of "woke."

  12. #6052
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    The new policy is that all women are presumed pregnant unless they are willing to submit to an on the spot pregnancy exam.
    "Before you board the train, please take this pregnancy test. We want to make sure you're not smuggling an unpaid passenger aboard. If you need water we have a hydration station nearby."

  13. #6053
    This is pretty funny.

    Wyoming abortion ban blocked due to Obamacare-era amendment pushed by conservatives who opposed to Obamacare more than a decade ago.

    Teton County District Court Judge Melissa Owens in a ruling Wednesday temporarily blocked enforcement of the state's newly enacted abortion ban that took effect Sunday.

    Owens' decision pointed to a 2012 amendment to the state constitution that granted Wyoming citizens the right to make their own health-care decisions.

    Wyoming voters overwhelmingly passed that amendment, which was intended to protect them from hypothetical harms contained in then-President Barack Obama's signature health law, the Affordable Care Act.


    Apparently, this is happening in other states also.

    Across other states, constitutional amendments have become unlikely weapons in the fight against restrictions on abortion. For instance, a judge in Ohio in October temporarily blocked the state's abortion ban because of a constitutional provision adopted in 2011 as a backlash to Obamacare.

    In South Carolina, the Supreme Court struck down the state's abortion ban after six weeks, ruling that it violated the right to privacy in the state's constitution. Similarly, a Florida judge in June temporarily paused the ban on abortions after 15 weeks of pregnancy because it violated the state's constitutional right to privacy.


    Rather ironic considering.

    The Wyoming judge's decision on Wednesday comes as Republican opposition to Obamacare has died down considerably.

    GOP lawmakers during the Trump administration repeatedly failed to repeal the ACA, much less approve a replacement law. In the meantime, 39 states have expanded their Medicaid programs to more beneficiaries under the ACA.

  14. #6054
    Gosh, you guys still discuss abortion.

    First, I want to point out abortion is highly overused. The abortion caused by raping takes less than 1% or even 0.1%. Rape has a 5% chance of being permanent and an 86% case that children will be born. In reality, over 99% of abortion only comes from female irresponsibility. Women are the gatekeepers of sexual marketplace.

    Additionally, statistics show that children conceived from rape have an 86% chance of being born. It is safe to say over 99% of abortion comes from stacys sleeping with chads.

    Since the legalization of contraceptives and abortion in the 1960s by liberal feminism, the entire sexual marketplace has come down to the 80/20 rule. 20% of men own 80% of women. The whole the sexual marketplace is wholly ruined.

    Recent research from Pew shows that men are single from the age of 18-29, rising from 51% in 2019 to 63% in 2022. While women's singleness at ages 18-29 does not change. Still, 32% to 34% (may come from statistical bias).

    The sexual marketplace is super imbalanaced because of abortion and the pill. Single mom increased from 6% in the 1960s to at least 40% today, while most young men today are virgins. Some percentage of Chads monopolized most of the stacys. Abortion and contraceptives destroy society. The birthrate is extremely low, way below the replacement rate.

    Quite opposite, banning abortions and contraceptives will only reduce single moms in the society, not increasing. The thing with abortion and the pill is that they promotes the mentality of sex without repercussions, they introduce very dangerous element to the human relationship, to the point the entire sexual marketplace meltdown.

    Not mention abortion has been overused for sex-selective abortion.

    Also too many single men in the society that will only end up with either crime and violence, or just go MGTOW. It will only end up with civilization ending.

    In my opinion, abortion should be illegal; even the pill and condoms must be severely restricted.

    Also it is scientifically true abortion is killing human being. All biology books will tell you life begins at conception. However, it is not always wrong to kill person since morality is a social construct.

    Do not tell me nonsense like "women can do whatever they want". Considering the extremely low birthrate in the west, it is safely to say liberalism is biologically unsustainable.


    It is a historical trend abortion, even the pill will be banned. It is not just republican politicians "want to ban it". Democracts politicians want to ban it too.

    The reason: People attack abortion clinics all the time (and it increases year by year), that weakens the power of abortion lobbists (Abortion and sex industry are big industry and that is why they love abortions so much) in the Washington DC materialistically. As long as the sexual marketplace keeps rigged, people will keep attacking abortion clinics and abortion will finally be completely banned. You guys opposition makes no sense.
    Last edited by hseetomuth; 2023-03-26 at 02:39 PM.

  15. #6055
    Varx finally getting tired of the bans and resorting to alt accounts, I see. Might even have gotten away with it, but he could not hide his boner for Andrew Tate and his nonsense.

  16. #6056
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Varx finally getting tired of the bans and resorting to alt accounts, I see. Might even have gotten away with it, but he could not hide his boner for Andrew Tate and his nonsense.
    Not everyone who opposes abortion is Varx. I do not watch andrew state either. It is a reality the sexual marketplace is rigged and even CNN agrees.

    I only care about statistics and evidence. The statistics shows the abortion and birth controls like contraceptives destroy the sexual marketplace and the population.





    Last edited by hseetomuth; 2023-03-26 at 02:38 PM.

  17. #6057
    Quote Originally Posted by hseetomuth View Post
    Not everyone who opposes abortion is Varx. I do not watch andrew state either. It is a reality the sexual marketplace is rigged and even CNN agrees
    If you can't get pussy, maybe wash your hair and brush your teeth once in a while. Instant Chad-mode.

  18. #6058
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    If you can't get pussy, maybe wash your hair and brush your teeth once in a while. Instant Chad-mode.
    How do you know I cannot get pussy?

    Btw. It is still scientifically and statically wrong for your argument. Historically, less than 40% of men could reproduce. If everyone is a "chad" then nobody is.

    Your argument is like blaming the poor and jobless for not working hard enough. Despite the game is rigged and you deny the reality.

    As long as the sexual marketplace is rigged, there will be people attacking abortion clinics. Considering constructing abortion clinics costs much more than destroying. You will only end up abortion being taken away, even roe v wade is not overtuned.

    - - - Updated - - -


  19. #6059
    Quote Originally Posted by hseetomuth View Post
    First, I want to point out abortion is highly overused. The abortion caused by raping takes less than 1% or even 0.1%. Rape has a 5% chance of being permanent and an 86% case that children will be born. In reality, over 99% of abortion only comes from female irresponsibility. Women are the gatekeepers of sexual marketplace.
    [[[Incel Alert]]]

  20. #6060
    Quote Originally Posted by hseetomuth View Post
    How do you know I cannot get pussy?
    Because you post stuff like this lol:

    Quote Originally Posted by hseetomuth View Post
    Btw. It is still scientifically and statically wrong for your argument. Historically, less than 40% of men could reproduce. If everyone is a "chad" then nobody is.

    Your argument is like blaming the poor and jobless for not working hard enough. Despite the game is rigged and you deny the reality.

    As long as the sexual marketplace is rigged, there will be people attacking abortion clinics. Considering constructing abortion clinics costs much more than destroying. You will only end up abortion being taken away, even roe v wade is not overtuned.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •