1. #6061
    What I want to say is that there is a huge materialist force that is against the abortion. It is not just "republicans politicians evil and they want to ban abortion." blah blah. Vote politicians won't change the material conditions. Even you vote for democrats etc, they will still do the same thing by overturning roe vs wade. There are different political factions in Washington DCs. As long as the power of abortion lobbists wading (due to attack on abortion clinics and they lost profits), they will finally lose to other political abortions that are against abortion (like manufacturing.)

    Talking about republican politicians being evil won't change anything.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Because you post stuff like this lol:
    So what? That is a statistical fact. You can go check any statistics and proven the point. Why saying the truth would be automatically labelled as something?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    [[[Incel Alert]]]
    So what?? Speaking reality = incel?


    https://diaryofawhitey.com/less-than...cause-of-rape/

    Less Than 1% of Abortions are Because of Rape

    - - - Updated - - -


  2. #6062
    Quote Originally Posted by hseetomuth View Post
    Less Than 1% of Abortions are Because of Rape
    Who gives a shit. A woman should be able to determine what happens to her own body. Be that sex or pregnancy. End of story.

    You're not owed anything just because you have a penis, you're upset that all the sluts are sleeping with the wrong guys, and you wish you could trap a woman in a relationship with you by getting her pregnant. Sorry.

  3. #6063
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Who gives a shit. A woman should be able to determine what happens to her own body. Be that sex or pregnancy. End of story.
    If you believe so and that is why liberalism is biologically unsustainable.

    The fact is that abortion wastes tax money and health insurance. If you truly believe so, then other people have no reason to pay for them with insurance either.

    Also this is also a very bad excuse for the sex, porn, surrogate and even human organs industry. Women can do whatever they want to their body, so prosititution and human trafficking should be legal too.

    The entire "my body my choice" will only lead to ridiculous conclusions like "Sex work is work", "Human trafficking is nothing wrong", "Selling organs is nothing wrong"

    If you refuse to take responsibilities, then you have no rights too. Rights only come with responsibilities.

    Today's porn and sex industry are so big to the point 3rd world women are frequently sex trafficked. Also ukraine has the best feminism, guess what? Russia invades it.

    I know you are going to "who gives a shit". Hey, everything you are saying is to defend sex industry and human organ trafficking industries. If you have over 63% (probably even more) young men being single, you will only end up with a big demand for sexless men and of course you create an industry of porn and sex which even promotes more women being sex trafficking.

    You cannot differentiate liberalism with commercialization.
    Last edited by hseetomuth; 2023-03-26 at 03:12 PM.

  4. #6064
    Quote Originally Posted by hseetomuth View Post
    If you believe so and that is why liberalism is biologically unsustainable.

    The fact is that abortion wastes tax money and health insurance. If you truly believe so, then other people have no reason to pay for them with insurance either.

    Also this is also a very bad excuse for the sex, porn, surrogate and even human organs industry. Women can do whatever they want to their body, so prosititution and human trafficking should be legal too.

    The entire "my body my choice" will only lead to ridiculous conclusions like "Sex work is work"

    If you refuse to take responsibilities, then you have no rights too. Rights only come with responsibilities.

    Today's porn and sex industry are so big to the point 3rd world women are frequently sex trafficked. Also ukraine has the best feminism, guess what? Russia invades it.
    You think women will only have kids if you force them to? Interesting.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

  5. #6065
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    79,818
    Quote Originally Posted by hseetomuth View Post
    If you believe so and that is why liberalism is biologically unsustainable.
    You're spouting bullshit on purpose to try and be funny, right? Because this can't be an honestly-held actual opinion.

    Also this is also a very bad excuse for the sex, porn, surrogate and even human organs industry. Women can do whatever they want to their body, so prosititution and human trafficking should be legal too.
    Prostitution yes. Human trafficking involves doing whatever you want to someone else's body, however, so that's obviously wrong.

    The entire "my body my choice" will only lead to ridiculous conclusions like "Sex work is work"
    You see a moment ago when you talked about the "sex industry"?

    Sex work is work. It's in the second word in the term. Obviously. Prudish puritan nonsense has no place in the 21st Century.

    If you refuse to take responsibilities, then you have no rights too. Rights only come with responsibilities.
    And getting an abortion to end an unwanted pregnancy is the responsible choice. Thanks for arguing for abortion.

    Also ukraine has the best feminism, guess what? Russia invades it.
    Oh god he's play-acting that he's pro-Russia, too, guys.


  6. #6066
    Quote Originally Posted by hseetomuth View Post
    The fact is that abortion wastes tax money and health insurance.
    The garbage who oppose abortion rights also fight tooth and nail against providing better and more accessible healthcare as well. So miss me with this shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by hseetomuth View Post
    Women can do whatever they want to their body, so prosititution and human trafficking should be legal too.
    Why yes, I think prostitution should be legal. And human trafficking is defined as "the use of force, fraud, or coercion to obtain some type of labor or commercial sex act" so you've clearly missed the entire point of believing that women should be able to do what THEY want with their body. Not what other people force them to do against their will. Fucking obviously.

    Quote Originally Posted by hseetomuth View Post
    "Sex work is work"
    It is. Deal with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by hseetomuth View Post
    If you refuse to take responsibilities, then you have no rights too. Rights only come with responsibilities.
    Getting an abortion is taking responsibility. What would be irresponsible is carrying and/or attempting to raise a child that you have no desire or ability to care for. Fucking obviously.

  7. #6067
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Prostitution yes. Human trafficking involves doing whatever you want to someone else's body, however, so that's obviously wrong.
    You create a market and of course more women will be human trafficked. Sex and porn industry have NEVER been such a big industry in the entire history of human being. You cannot truly differentiate them. The sexual revolution was a completely failure. The reason they came out was because abortion, condoms and sex industry want to commercialize human body.



    You see a moment ago when you talked about the "sex industry"?

    Sex work is work. It's in the second word in the term. Obviously. Prudish puritan nonsense has no place in the 21st Century.
    The fact is all the nations that legalize the sex work ending up with higher sex trafficking statistically. You are a liberal and an SJW of course you refuse to accept reality.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Getting an abortion is taking responsibility. What would be irresponsible is carrying and/or attempting to raise a child that you have no desire or ability to care for. Fucking obviously.
    Do not sex first.

    Taking abortion is not responsible. The fact is that the single mom increases from 6% in 1960s to 40% today (some nations like France even have 60%). That means statically abortions and the pill do not prevent single motherhood at all.


    https://nationaleconomicseditorial.c...therhood-rise/



    Last edited by hseetomuth; 2023-03-26 at 03:23 PM.

  8. #6068
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    79,818
    That blog is literally a crazy-ass white supremacist conspiracy nutbar's blog. Full on anti-vaxxer "the global elites are coming to kill me" level conspiracy nut.


  9. #6069
    Old God Captain N's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Resident of Emerald City
    Posts
    10,991
    Ah I see someone's sock puppet has come to chum the waters.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

    I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

  10. #6070
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Ah I see someone's sock puppet has come to chum the waters.
    3rd world incel white supremacist. Anyone who uses the term 'sexual marketplace' is a nonce for sure.

  11. #6071
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    79,818
    Quote Originally Posted by hseetomuth View Post
    You create a market and of course more women will be human trafficking. Sex and porn industry have NEVER been such a big industry in the entire history of human being. You cannot truly differentiate them.
    You keep making up bullshit and acting like I should believe it, when your few sources are laughably incoherent nonsense.

    The fact is all the nations that legalize the sex work ending up with higher sex trafficking statistically. You are a liberal and an SJW of course you refuse to accept reality.
    Literally just not a fact at all; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_trafficking

    You're openly lying about the facts.

    Do not sex first.

    Taking abortion is not responsible. The fact is that the single mom increases from 6% in 1960s to 40% today (some nations like France even have 60%). That means statically abortions and the pill do not prevent single motherhood at all.
    Why would I entertain puritanical religious extremist nonsense? You're not making an argument, you're just being openly ridiculous and misogynistic.


  12. #6072
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    3rd world incel white supremacist. Anyone who uses the term 'sexual marketplace' is a nonce for sure.
    lol. i am not a white and neither incel. But sexual marketplace is very real. You refuse to accept there is a market does not mean it does not exist.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Why would I entertain puritanical religious extremist nonsense? You're not making an argument, you're just being openly ridiculous and misogynistic.
    I am an atheist and I never know anything about religion. So no, you are wrong.

  13. #6073
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    79,818
    Quote Originally Posted by hseetomuth View Post
    I am an atheist and I never know anything about religion. So no, you are wrong.
    There's no other reason to oppose premarital sex and the like. That's a religious conceit, entirely. You've lied about a lot of shit already, why would I believe you're not lying to my face here, too?


  14. #6074
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That blog is literally a crazy-ass white supremacist conspiracy nutbar's blog. Full on anti-vaxxer "the global elites are coming to kill me" level conspiracy nut.
    Anti-vaxxer. lol. I am not anti-vaxxer at all. I have taken 4 covid vaccines. And my last one was the biovalent booster shot with flu shot before January. Anti vaxxer lol.

    I am all for science and statistics

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's no other reason to oppose premarital sex and the like. That's a religious conceit, entirely. You've lied about a lot of shit already, why would I believe you're not lying to my face here, too?
    Yes there is a lot of reasons to oppose premartial sex and extra material sex besides religious reason. First, there are tons of statistics shows the number fo sexual partners of women will only lead to unhappiness of marriage. Women are less likely to be unattached from sex due to evolutionary background.

    The problem with premartial sex is that they randomly create children and that is a big problem to the society as a whole. That is why historically all human civilizations would focus on women being a virgin before marriage.

    Also premartial sex and extramaterial sex spread sex diseases like HIV. Sex also comes with potential sexual violence against women. None of those reasons are religious reasons.
    Last edited by hseetomuth; 2023-03-26 at 03:35 PM.

  15. #6075
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    79,818
    Quote Originally Posted by hseetomuth View Post
    Anti-vaxxer. lol. I am not anti-vaxxer at all.
    I didn't say you were an anti-vaxxer. I said the blog you linked to was run by an anti-vaxxer, since like half his articles about making up crazy-ass nonsense about the vaccine being used to control people and bring about a new world order.

    I am all for science and statistics
    You haven't pointed to any scientific basis for anything and none of your statistical claims hold up to the most basic scrutiny.

    Yes there is a lot of reasons to oppose premartial sex and extra material sex. There are tons of statistics shows sexual partners of women will only lead to unhappiness of marriage.
    Nah. At best, you're talking about women who have no idea how much better their relationship could be, and that's enforcing ignorance to control women, and that's not okay.

    The problem with premartial sex is that they randomly create children and that is a big problem to the society as a whole. That is why historically all human civilizations would focus on women being a virgin before marriage.
    This is both categorically false on the historical facts, and systemically wrong in the idea that having kids outside of marriage is a "problem for society" in any way whatsoever.

    Most of those societies which expected virginity in women before marriage did so by treating those women as a tradeable commodity where virginity was a value factor. It was just pure misogyny and oppression of women, not a positive feature in any way whatsoever.
    Last edited by Endus; 2023-03-26 at 03:32 PM.


  16. #6076
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I didn't say you were an anti-vaxxer. I said the blog you linked to was run by an anti-vaxxer, since like half his articles about making up crazy-ass nonsense about the vaccine being used to control people and bring about a new world order.



    You haven't pointed to any scientific basis for anything and none of your statistical claims hold up to the most basic scrutiny.
    I would like to see which one you are talking about. But again, all the statistics I get (not just from the US but from many other nations like china) shows that less than 1% of abortions come from rape and etc. Single motherhood also increases and that is also another undisputable fact.

  17. #6077
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Varx finally getting tired of the bans and resorting to alt accounts, I see.
    Oh, is it Varx? I've been pretty successfully avoiding the bullshit he posts, so I'm not familiar with the style/talking points...

  18. #6078
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Oh, is it Varx? I've been pretty successfully avoiding the bullshit he posts, so I'm not familiar with the style/talking points...
    Varx is a big Andrew Tate fan and uses the same talking point yeah. Calls him "Top G" unironically.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

  19. #6079
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    79,818
    Quote Originally Posted by hseetomuth View Post
    I would like to see which one you are talking about. But again, all the statistics I get (not just from the US but from many other nations like china) shows that less than 1% of abortions come from rape and etc. Single motherhood also increases and that is also another undisputable fact.
    And?

    Abortion exists to end unwanted pregnancies. Not just pregnancies due to rape. I don't care if a girl had a wild night out at the bar and had sex with three random dudes and got pregnant and now wants an abortion; she should be able to get that abortion. Trying to disallow that is just misogyny and nothing more.

    And single motherhood is a complex subject that is often misrepresented. For example; if you're conflating "unmarried women with children" with "single mothers", you're wrong and you either have no clue what you're talking about or are intentionally manipulating the facts. Single motherhood's also increased because women are free to work for themselves now, and don't need a man just for survival. That's a good thing. Single motherhood's also increased because women are empowered to leave shitty relationships with abusive dingdong shitheads; this is also a good thing. We quite likely need to do more to support single parents, but the rise of single mothers is not a negative thing overall. It's the natural result when women aren't forced into and barred from leaving unhappy marriages.


  20. #6080
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Varx is a big Andrew Tate fan and uses the same talking point yeah. Calls him "Top G" unironically.
    I do not watch andrew tate at all and I do not care. I am not Varx and I do not know what he does

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •