10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omerome View Post
    Besides, the corrupt SCOTUS isn't done with this decision. They want to overturn Griswold which would criminalize contraception. Which would no longer make people "just practice safe sex" anymore. So what now, huh?
    Don't forget Lawrence V. Texas too -- Where they want blowjobs and anal sex to be criminalized as well. So no contraceptives and only vanilla missionary sex.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Good, what's right has come to pass. Outside of the exception to rape (within reasonable time) and the life of the mother being a jeopardy, every baby has the right to live. And this is from someone who's agnostic and for the separation of church and state.

Murder is murder. What's the difference between a baby who crossed the line on a gestation threshold to not allow abortion and one who's a day behind? The entire thing is twisted.

Just practice safe sex people, ffs.
    Take your opinion, fold it into all sorts of sharp angles and shove it right back up your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    In the sense that I, with a hypothetical liver issue, cannot compel or force you, a hypothetical liver haver, to give me a chunk of your liver even if my condition is life threatening. It's the same autonomy that guarantees that corpses can't be forcibly harvested for organs unless the deceased gave a pre-mortem go-ahead. It's also why you can't just pull the plug on someone who's comatose and has zero chance of waking back up without going through extensive legal hurdles.

To pair it down into ugly and clinical terms: The baby cannot survive without the mother, but the mother's bodily autonomy does not - should not - compel her to carry that child to term for much the same reasons.

It's really that simple, mate.
    Lmao what?????

Women's bodies are made for conception and birth. It's a natural part of life.

What you described isnt.

Gtfo with you twisted logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Oh, so that is Matt Walsh, fuckin lol. Didn't even notice. Well then, that says everything I need to know.
    Not going to lie had to google that name stopped at daily wire explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Yetanothernewbie View Post
    Take your opinion, fold it into all sorts of sharp angles and shove it right back up your ass.
    Typical liberal response.

10+ Year Old Account
    Women's bodies are made for conception and birth.
    Mask off, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Mask off, I guess.
    Didn't take long.

No, those are things they can do.

But if you wanted to tell us that you view women as brood mares, you do you, fam.

How do you know what's gonna happen to that baby???
    You have zero idea what women go through rofl.

I feel sorry for your wife having to settle for you.

'Lemme just have the kid and give it up, all sunshine and rainbows like nothing ever happened, tee hee'

Like how are conservatives consistently this dense and naive.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    A woman couldn't get an abortion, so she instead miscarried and the child came out . . . in pieces.

If abortion had been legal, a trained medical doctor could have taken out the unviable fetus and spared her that agony.
    A miscarriage usually random....

And if the fetus has extreme health problems that would most likely cause a miscarriage or agony post birth, then that's an exception I can get behind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Didn't take long.
    "I'm pro-life and I love women" is the same bullshit as christofascists who claim to "love" LGBT people.

"Love" for these people is a function of submission to authority and what they deem to be the natural order. It's extraordinarily twisted.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I knew we'd get there. I bet we'd find your 'wife' on an 90s milk carton.

10+ Year Old Account
    May the Lord open
    Putin khuliyo

Lmao what?????

What you described isnt.

Gtfo with you twisted logic.
    Women's bodies are not baby making factories, FFS. Women's bodies are made for what they, themselves want to do with. Their decision. NOT YOURS. So just mind your own business.
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    You have zero idea what women go through rofl.

I feel sorry for your wife having to settle for you.

'Lemme just have the kid and give it up, all sunshine and rainbows like nothing ever happened, tee hee'
    I do have an idea and so does my wife, who shares my opinion.

Your bodies are made for it, stop whining. And if you're so scared then wrap it up... Like duh..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    absolutely based day, big L for baby killers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8MZ...=ChrisVoiceman
    Incels post bullshit like this and then wonder why women refuse to engage with them. Shocker.

"Let's celebrate this thing that doesn't effect me at all."

The vermin are emboldened once more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    "I'm pro-life and I love women" is the same bullshit as christofascists who claim to "love" LGBT people.
    Matt Powell said his desire to execute gay people (still waiting for Youtube to take action on that video) was "christian love."

So yeah. That's exactly what their "love" is.
    Putin khuliyo

I suspect we're gonna see many mainly peaceful protests in the coming days..
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Biden is a creepy old dude, I will not be voting for the guy.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.