Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Sorry to tell you this, but being a parent doesn't mean shit when you're six feet under either, habibi.

You don't get extra Jesus Points for shitting out a kid.
    Um wrong....

Your kids carry out your legacy, your name, your genes..

That's literally the meaning of life. To reproduce. Why do you think animals and people are so horny.

We're programmed to want to breed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    So are you pro 9 month abortions then?????
    First, I want to say hi to your wife as she obviously has to read all of this while you're in her.

Second, no one ever said anything about 9-month abortions so what the fuck are you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude by nature
    You've already established that what is "natural" is not necessarily what is the best outcome, which is why we have laws in the first place. "Nature" isn't relevant in this discussion, or really any legal discussion.

You know you can just admit you don't have a defensible position, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Prove it is unnatural. Nature aborts fetuses all the time. Stillbirths, miscarriages and other things are all caused by natural things.
    Hell, the medical terminology for a "miscarriage" is Spontaneous Abortion.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Dude by nature a BABY is entitled to use their mother body for survival because that's how life works....
    Haha, holy shit that's literally not how it works at all.

Your appeals to nature without understanding nature are hilarious.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dude by nature a BABY is entitled to use their mother body for survival because that's how life works....
    But I thought you were for adoption?
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    I don't know. George Washington is pretty well known and he never had a kid.

And even having kids doesn't mean as much as people think especially if you aren't making decision to leave the world better than you got it.
    I'm not saying your actions don't have an impact in life. But that can only go so far..

Having kids is the only thing to truly immortalize you.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Haha, holy shit that's literally not how it works at all.

Your appeals to nature without understanding nature are hilarious.
    Seriously, we need sex ed in schools like real bad.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Um wrong....

That's literally the meaning of life. To reproduce. Why do you think animals and people are so horny.

They don't have to carry out your legacy or name. And your genes may not be the ones that get carried on through more than a couple generations.

Also, not all animals or people are horny.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

I'm not saying women need to be tied down and forced to breed....

I'm saying that their bodies are tailored by fucking nature for the process of pregnancy and birth.

You guy act like pregnancy is worse then death.
    Pregnancy is not that amazing either and so is giving birth which is not as awesome as you seem to make it to be.

And giving birth to an unwanted child even knowing you will put him up to adoption is weight on your mind.

You can legally change your name, so this isn't accurate.

That's literally the meaning of life. To reproduce.
    Biologically, yes. But this isn't a biological ruling, it's a legal ruling. You seem confused, my not very good sir.

Unless "we're just animals" is valid here, which it's not and wouldn't support your position anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    But I thought you were for adoption?
    Yeah, but we need a womb to get to that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing trump's becoming parent. Everything else is materialistic and superficial and won't mean shit when you're 6 feet under.
    God you are insufferable. Glad to know you value abusive shitty parents who beat their kids over the couple that is infertile who are both doctors who save lives every day.

And we're supposedly the immoral ones.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    I don't know. George Washington is pretty well known and he never had a kid.

And even having kids doesn't mean as much as people think especially if you aren't making decision to leave the world better than you got it.
    Sir Issac Newton is probably one of the most famous people of all time and it is claimed that he was a virgin.

Having kids is the only thing to truly immortalize you.
    Literally not the case as the point was shown to you in the post you replied to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Um wrong....

There are plenty of people who have legacy and whose names survive by virtue of their own merits rather than how many kids they or their wives sharted out.

It's almost as if all meaning is a social artifice and the universe is entirely indifferent to your existence. Once again; you don't get extra Jesus Points for being a parent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

You can't believe that abortion is murder and make an exception for rape/incest without being a hypocrite.

Of course, many state laws don't make an exception for those anyways. Women who get raped and daughters who are preyed upon by family members just had their lives get significantly worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    You can legally change your name, so this isn't accurate.

Biologically, yes. But this isn't a biological ruling, it's a legal ruling. You seem confused, my not very good sir.

Unless "we're just animals" is valid here, which it's not and wouldn't support your position anyways.
    A legal ruling based in the morals of life. You think murder should be legalized for some guy's sick religiouse autonomy too?

Um wrong....

So what about those who don't want kids? Not everyone wants kids you know.

And I'm not programmed to do anything. I'm not a computer. I do what I want. I love sex, but that doesn't mean that every time I have sex, I expect my partner to pop out a kid.

Normally I would I feel sorry for you for thinking that you're programmed to do anything, but your evil justifications makes that impossible.
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

15+ Year Old Account
    Um wrong....

Wait till you read about gay animals, that will blow your mind.