Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Okay, CNN.
    Go back to complaining about dracthyr and tinkers and made up brothers in boot camp; less chance for you to get infracted and banned for being wrong.

A carrot doesn't need a womb
    Correct. They share genetic material via pollination (ie rely on the slave labour of insects) and then grow in non-sentient dirt. So far the bees don’t mind but they may change their mind at a later date.

A fetus on the other hand is a parasite that is 100% reliant on its mother. Said mother may not be up to the task of birthing and then raising that fetus. Child rearing is not 100% reliable, more so when conservatives are put on charge of society.
    Last edited by Ivanstone; 2022-10-12 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Why would it matter if it's "unique"? Are identical twins not separate people?

And how is it not "human"? Where the hell do you think it came from? It's "human", just like my blood or my toenails or whatever. It's not a person, but neither is a fetus. This is exactly what I meant by the willful confusion of terms.
    Are your toe nails gonna turn into a person in 9 months?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    It does. In this case, it'd be @Endus complete and unique DNA mockup. That's kind of the point of sperm, to provide a complete genetic signature. The fuck, where did you go to school?
    Sperm provides 1/2 of a unique FULL DNA code. Relax my dude.

Okay, CNN.
    Poor deflection there and proof you are just trying to metaphorically stir the pot or you just have no logical defense and not thinking above the question protects your feelings which is a very immoral act to do on your part.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

You know exactly what I meant. If you gonna debate with me then don't act like a clown.
    Man, you're the guy who is trying to argue complex biological constructs without any grasp of how they actually work. Reach for your scalp, you'll find a clown wig perched firmly there. Grasp your nose and you'll find it rubbery red. Check your feet, your shoes are at least 10 sizes to big for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Respect for "life"? I just had chicken and sausage gumbo for lunch. Are we talking about the "respect" for the chickens and pigs that died to make that gumbo, not to mention the vegetables which, yes, are "life"?

Or are we talking about "respect for human beings"? Because again, the fetus isn't a human being. It's human, but so is ejaculate.
    That's what you all are doing now. Throwing nonsensical arguments.

Just say, "you're right but I don't wanna admit it" and call it a day

No, it doesn't. Sperm contains one complete strand of unique human DNA. And the egg in which the sperm imbeds itself does so, too. The fertilization process takes half of both to create a new set. You don't know what you're talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are your toe nails gonna turn into a person in 9 months?
    Is an aborted fetus?

That's biologically inaccurate. It includes a full haploid set of a diploid set. You don't seem to understand how DNA works.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Does science say that removing a cluster of cells with no consciousness is murder?

You are asking a question that is completely unrelated to the debate until you can qualify how it’s murder to kill cells with no consciousness of any kind as that logic literally calls me a murder when I had to deal with a case of athletes foot and any woman who had to deal with a yeast infection.

And if you try and qualify that it has to deal with the fact that it’s human dna then you need to clarify how dealing with cancer isn’t murder.
    Dude it's simple... A clump of cells develops Into a fully functioning human. It's just a stage of development.

Is a.toddler not deserving of.rights as an adult because they can't speak properly?

That's what you all are doing now. Throwing nonsensical arguments.

Just say, "you're right but I don't wanna admit it" and call it a day
    You're the guy saying that sperm doesn't have a complete set of DNA, I don't think you should throw things like that around, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Go back to complaining about dracthyr and tinkers and made up brothers in boot camp; less chance for you to get infracted and banned for being wrong.
    Hey, there. Thanks for thinking of me <3

Dude it's simple... A clump of cells develops Into a fully functioning human. It's just a stage of development.

Is a.toddler not deserving of.rights as an adult because they can't speak properly?
    Do toddlers have the right to vote, drive a car, buy a beer or complete financial transactions?

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Poor deflection there and proof you are just trying to metaphorically stir the pot or you just have no logical defense and not thinking above the question protects your feelings which is a very immoral act to do on your part.
    When was the least time you tried to argue with an echo chamber?

I'm trying to keep up here lmao.

I'm trying to keep up here lmao.
    If you had only done that in school.

No, it doesn't. Sperm contains one complete strand of unique human DNA. And the egg in which the sperm imbeds itself does so, too. The fertilization process takes half of both to create a new set. You don't know what you're talking about.
    Yes I know this... That's what I meant. Daddy gives his mommy gives her and you get half of both. Again, it's hard keeping up with an entire thread against me.

- - - Updated - - -

If you had only done that in school.
    Ooooh waah, the soulless baby killing simp think I'm stoopid. Try harder.

- - - Updated - - -

Do toddlers have the right to vote, drive a car, buy a beer or complete financial transactions?
    Um no, that's my point though. Are they less human?

A toddler is not a fetus. A fetus is not a human being. That is called biology.

You're the guy saying that sperm doesn't have a complete set of DNA, I don't think you should throw things like that around, man.
    What I meant was that they give half to the baby.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    A toddler is not a fetus. A fetus is not a human being. That is called biology.
    But a toddler is human but a fetus isn't?

Why is that?

Yes I know this... That's what I meant. Daddy gives his mommy gives her and you get half of both. Again, it's hard keeping up with an entire thread against me.

- - - Updated - - -

Ooooh waah, the soulless baby killing simp think I'm stoopid. Try harder.
    I don't think you're stupid, I think you're uneducated. That's a huge difference. And maybe you should take the time to actually write what you mean, it would make you look less uneducated.

And if it is of any reconciliation, I'm a surgeon, I have, technically, killed humans in various stages of development, at least from a certain point of view.

I don't think you're stupid, I think you're uneducated. That's a huge difference. And maybe you should take the time to actually write what you mean, it would make you look less uneducated.

And if it is of any reconciliation, I'm a surgeon, I have, technically, killed humans in various stages of development, at least from a certain point of view.
    Why because of a few grammar mistakes and saying that sperm only has half of the father's DNA when you know what I meant?

Damn, well that explains your stance. God forbid your salary is reduced after the abolishment of abortions trickles down to all of big pharma.

Not surprised to be honest. Takes balls for a medical professional to be on the stance of what's right.

You're smart enough to be a surgeon but lack a conscious. Good for you, my.dude

All this arguing about whether or not Abortion should be legal or is ethical is pointless. Dobbs only overturned Roe V Wade because there was no constitutional basis for the Roe v Wade ruling. And yes, if you take a look over the constitution Abortion, and furthermore healthcare, are not rights that are defined. So, Abortion falls under the ninth amendment, meaning it's a reserved power and can be regulated, or not, by the states.

So, I agree with the Dobbs ruling that there was no constitutional basis for the Roe ruling.

However, It seems that there may be enough states in favor of abortion to try the convention method of adding an amendment. That would be the best way as I doubt congress would pass law or the SCOTUS composition to change any time soon. It does seem there is going to be more republicans in seats across both state assemblies and congress.