Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    I had to correct my Dad on this Bullshit as well. I'm amazed it keeps going around.
    Because it's true.

- - - Updated - - -

They literally are. Pregnancy is hard on the human body. And sure as hell isn't 100% safe. Abortion is safer statistically. Some people also have a higher predisposition for problems during pregnancy.
    This is why I said if the life of mommy is in danger then it's an exception.

Most pregnancy aren't life threatening

Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Did anyone force her to get pregnant? No.
    But you're forcing her to stay pregnant because you think the baby's desires are more important than her desires. I suppose humans shouldn't be able to escape consequences of any natural occurrences, right? "Did anyone force him to get cancer?" "Did anyone force him to speed and wreck his car?" etc.

Guess we're not allowed to avoid or reverse consequences of bad choices, even if we actually have the means and technology to!

And pregnancy is a natural part of life. She'll be fine... You act like someone is taking a chainsaw to her limbs.
    "She'll be fine" lol.

Like pregnancy doesn't PERMANENTLY alter your body. Or have tons of health risks associated with it. Or cause tons of uncomfortable/inconvenient things in your life. Nice to know you don't care about any of that. YOU deem it doesn't matter, so it doesn't! Very equal of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...fm5RwiGBZF5CJF

Amazing what a quick Google search does.
    Amazing what reading the first few lines does. That case was about intentional harassment and targeted abuse over membership in a protected class, which is a violation of human rights laws. Literally the same thing as if the employer kept calling an employee by racial or anti-LGBT slurs. Not casually misgendering, which was your original claim.

Edit: Also not criminalized; it was a civil tort before a human rights tribunal, not a criminal case before the criminal courts.
    Last edited by Endus; 2022-11-11 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    But you're forcing her to stay pregnant because you think the baby's desires are more important than her desires. I suppose humans shouldn't be able to escape consequences of any natural occurrences, right? "Did anyone force him to get cancer?" "Did anyone force him to speed and wreck his car?" etc.

Guess we're not allowed to avoid or reverse consequences of bad choices, even if we actually have the means and technology to!

"She'll be fine" lol.

Like pregnancy doesn't PERMANENTLY alter your body. Or have tons of health risks associated with it. Or cause tons of uncomfortable/inconvenient things in your life. Nice to know you don't care about any of that. YOU deem it doesn't matter, so it doesn't! Very equal of you.
    Another person comparing disease to pregnancy, Jesus Christ....

And one more time for fun boy and girls, if the life of mommy is in danger then it's an exception.

Outside of that the body easily recovers from pregnancy

Canada has criminalized misgendering people...
    Fuckin lol, imagine taking the guy that thinks we're basically lobsters, can't keep his own room clean despite admonishing others for failing to do so, and doesn't know a thing about WWII history while talking about how "if the Nazi's just enslaved the Jews they could have won!" (they did do this, btw)

No wonder you're a mess of contradictory views, you go to literally the most smoothbrained sources for information.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Amazing what reading the first few lines does. That case was about intentional harassment and targeted abuse over membership in a protected class, which is a violation of human rights laws. Literally the same thing as if the employer kept calling an employee by racial or anti-LGBT slurs. Not casually misgendering, which was your original claim.
    Which is the government restricting speech because someone's feelings got hurt.

That's not the same as yelling fire or bomb in a crowded space.

Check mate papi. Go feed your horse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Fuckin lol, imagine taking the guy that thinks we're basically lobsters, can't keep his own room clean despite admonishing others for failing to do so, and doesn't know a thing about WWII history while talking about how "if the Nazi's just enslaved the Jews they could have won!" (they did do this, btw)

No wonder you're a mess of contradictory views, you go to literally the most smoothbrained sources for information.
    Um what? How is this about WW2 now????

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. That's a lie. In defense and support of bigotry.

Nope. That's a lie. In defense and support of bigotry.

How is it a lie????

You just confirmed that they criminalizing calling people slurs

You even said yourself that anyone has the right to be a bigoted asshole.

LOLOLOLOL.

and now you prove my point that if liberals had it their way they'd force their views on others.

Good job my man.

That's not the same as yelling fire or bomb in a crowded space.

Check mate papi. Go feed your horse.
    Harassment is illegal in many places. Including here in the US.

Harassment is illegal in many places. Including here in the US.
    LOL verbal harassment is never illigal. You can't tell someone to kill them selves or incite violence. But you can be a prick all you want.

Now your job has the right to terminate you but that is never criminal behavior.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is it a lie????

You just confirmed that they criminalizing calling people slurs
    It wasn't a criminal case. That's part of the lie.

And it wasn't "calling people slurs". It was repeated and continuous harassment in a workplace.

You continue lying.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL verbal harassment is never illigal. You can't tell someone to kill them selves or incite violence. But you can be a prick all you want.
    https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/laws/PEN/240.30

Your claim's not even true in the USA. Verbal harassment clearly violates State laws pretty much everywhere.

Another person comparing disease to pregnancy, Jesus Christ....
    A fetus is a parasite... so...

And one more time for fun boy and girls, if the life of mommy is in danger then it's an exception.
    Right, but I don't care about that. I care about you admitting you're not for equality and that you value the autonomy of the fetus more than the mom*

*unless the mom is in danger of death

Outside of that the body easily recovers from pregnancy
    Fucking wild. Imagine thinking stretch marks, fat gain, or a c section scar (really common, and you can't tell the mom is "in danger" for needing this till literal birth) are easy recoveries. You're living in fucking la la land. And, again, why does the mom not get treated equally till AFTER birth? Just because "I don't recognize it as being bad enough to care about" is not a good enough reason.

Now your job has the right to terminate you but that is never criminal behavior.
    Your levels of ignorance do not have limits;

S 240.26 Harassment in the second degree.

A person is guilty of harassment in the second degree when, with intent to harass, annoy or alarm another person:

He or she strikes, shoves, kicks or otherwise subjects such other person to physical contact, or attempts or threatens to do the same; or
    He or she follows a person in or about a public place or places; or
    He or she engages in a course of conduct or repeatedly commits acts which alarm or seriously annoy such other person and which serve no legitimate purpose.

Subdivisions two and three of this section shall not apply to activities regulated by the national labor relations act, as amended, the railway labor act, as amended, or the federal employment labor management act, as amended.

Harassment in the second degree is a violation.

S 240.30 Aggravated harassment in the second degree.

A person is guilty of aggravated harassment in the second degree when, with intent to harass, annoy, threaten or alarm another person, he or she:

Either (a) communicates with a person, anonymously or otherwise, by telephone, or by telegraph, mail or any other form of written communication, in a manner likely to cause annoyance or alarm; or (b) causes a communication to be initiated by mechanical or electronic means or otherwise with a person, anonymously or otherwise, by telephone, or by telegraph, mail or any other form of written communication, in a manner likely to cause annoyance or alarm; or
    Makes a telephone call, whether or not a conversation ensues, with no purpose of legitimate communication; or
    Strikes, shoves, kicks, or otherwise subjects another person to physical contact, or attempts or threatens to do the same because of a belief or perception regarding such person`s race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, religion, religious practice, age, disability or sexual orientation, regardless of whether the belief or perception is correct; or
    Commits the crime of harassment in the first degree and has previously been convicted of the crime of harassment in the first degree as defined by section 240.25 of this article within the preceding ten years.
    Laws similar to this exist all over the place. Verbal Harassment can indeed be illegal.

It wasn't a criminal case. That's part of the lie.

And it wasn't "calling people slurs". It was repeated and continuous harassment in a workplace.

You continue lying.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/laws/PEN/240.30

Your claim's not even true in the USA. Verbal harassment clearly violates State laws pretty much everywhere.
    Read again, that is all to threaten physical harm. Jesus Christ haha

Calling people racial or homophobic slurs ain't criminalizing behavior and never should be.

Lol....

Canada on the other hand are criminalizing misgendering people cuz their feefees are a human right, lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Your levels of ignorance do not have limits;

Laws similar to this exist all over the place. Verbal Harassment can indeed be illegal.
    If you threaten PHYSICAL harm....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    A fetus is a parasite... so...

Right, but I don't care about that. I care about you admitting you're not for equality and that you value the autonomy of the fetus more than the mom*

*unless the mom is in danger of death

Fucking wild. Imagine thinking stretch marks, fat gain, or a c section scar (really common, and you can't tell the mom is "in danger" for needing this till literal birth) are easy recoveries. You're living in fucking la la land. And, again, why does the mom not get treated equally till AFTER birth? Just because "I don't recognize it as being bad enough to care about" is not a good enough reason.
    A parasite is always a different organism, try again.

Omg pregnancy fat and scars poor mom, we can't have that now can we let's kill the baby before mommies sex appeal drops.

If you threaten PHYSICAL harm....
    It is NOT limited to threatening physical harm.

It is NOT limited to threatening physical harm.

You're right,

You also can't yell fire or bombs in crowds. Or threaten mass shooting bombing or we. Or tell someone to kill themselves

But ANYONE can be as bigoted as they want to to anyone they wish.

Period...

You're right,

You also can't yell fire or bombs in crowds. Or threaten mass shooting bombing or we. Or tell someone to kill themselves

Period...
    No one said they couldn't. What the law in Canada does is go beyond that. Being a bigoted piece of trash is not harassment. Being that bigoted piece of trash in a harassing way IS where the law comes into play. If I sit down at the table next to you in a restaurant and start making comments about you, repeatedly, for whatever reason, that is harassment.

Period...
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-man-rcna45463

Your knack for being consistently wrong on literally everything you post in this thread is genuinely impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-man-rcna45463

Your knack for being consistently wrong on literally everything you post in this thread is genuinely impressive.
    Everyone has to have a talent.