15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-lifer View Post
    Again, sex-selective abortion is illegal and the ultimate decision is the women's her own choice. Of course it is her fault.

Just like someone tells you you should steal money, and you have no brain and do it does not make that person guilty.
    "Guilty"

The fact that you're treating abortion like a crime says all we need to know about you.

Also, the part of my post that you ignored:

Why do you want to treat the symptom and not the underlying cause? Continuing to put the onus of family financial support on men is causing massive issues for Chinese men. I don't want to imagine you're the kind of person who would choose oppressing someone over another solution that would relieve others, but the fact that you'd rather put a tight control on women over implementing a solution for men's problems says a lot about you as a person.
    That you'd rather oppress women than liberate men speaks VOLUMES about your character.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Again I am not Verx. Stop making assumption on I am.
    The "mask" in question is your malicious misogynist intent. Not whether you're an alt account.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    "Guilty"

The fact that you're treating abortion like a crime says all we need to know about you.

Sex-selective abortion is guilty based on Chinese Law.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sex-selective abortion is guilty based on Chinese Law.
    And yet there's no real way to prove that, so it happens anyway.

And again,

That you'd rather oppress women than liberate men speaks VOLUMES about your character.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Of course extreme feminists would believe sex-selective abortion is women's rights too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course extreme feminists would believe sex-selective abortion is women's rights too.
    "Extreme feminists" for thinking women own their bodies the same way as men do. Lul.

7+ Year Old Account
    It’s extreme to treat women like they own their own bodies.

LOOOOOL

Projection, they name is Pro Life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    It’s extreme to treat women like they own their own bodies.

LOOOOOL

Projection, they name is Pro Life.
    It's pretty rich coming from someone who cares more about oppressing women than solving numerous men's issues.

As I mentioned, the financial onus on men to support their entire immediate family causes numerous issues for men, but also for families as a whole. Male suicide happens more frequently because of it, often leaving those behind in poverty. It's a leading cause of anxiety, depression, and overwork. Getting rid of the onus of supporting one's parents and one's spouse's parents would vastly improve quality of life in China.

But no, we apparently have to take away women's bodily autonomy and that's the only way. KEKW
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2022-11-27 at 11:57 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty rich coming from someone who cares more about oppressing women than solving numerous men's issues.
    It’s always the core of the argument. You wash all the shit off and your just left with a denser lump of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Birth records in Canada show about 1.05 to 1 ratio here, and abortion is legal for any reason at any point. And yet it's so very very much higher in China, where there are significant restrictions in place.

Almost goes to demonstrate that abortion isn't the problem at all, but other factors.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/...-rape-survivor

Remember the doctor in Indiana that provided the likely life-saving abortion to the 10 year old girl raped in Ohio who couldn't secure an abortion there?

The Indiana AG, who is currently suing for access to medical records to investigate the doctor, is now asking the state medical board to discipline her. For not reporting the child abuse to Indiana authorities. Which is a bit strange an kinda bullshit since the abuse didn't happen in Indiana, so Indiana authorities would have no jurisdiction to take action. The doctor did report the abuse to Ohio authorities and CPS, you know, the jurisdiction where the potential crimes took places and all.

Also over alleged privacy violations because the doctor spoke about the subject to the media. Which I'm a bit suspect about, since I imagine if the family felt their privacy was violated in this they'd have taken legal action and it's quite possible the doctor was given explicit permission to discuss the medical procedure and circumstances while protecting the patient's anonymity.

Once again, this is a reminder that Republicans will not stop at just outlawing abortion if they weren't so consistently thwarted by voters when this is put to a vote (even in very conservative states), but they will go after doctors that provide life-saving medical care to girls and women, too.

But no, we apparently have to take away women's bodily autonomy and that's the only way. KEKW
    I find this line of inquiry regarding China very odd because part of the issue is that women have not had bodily autonomy in China and still don't. One Child Policy was only scrapped in 2015, and it did come with mandatory abortions. My understanding of the status quo is that it's currently a two-child policy, and even if it were being filled that's still below replacement.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the government turned around and made motherhood mandatory, and not in the "illegalizing abortions" sense.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I find this line of inquiry regarding China very odd because part of the issue is that women have not had bodily autonomy in China and still don't.
    China's a weird example to use period because its an extremely different country both culturally and how its governed. If anything its proof that trying to control the population's reproduction is a terrible idea.

Canada is brought up a lot because its a neighbouring democratic country with generally similar ideals. It has no abortion restrictions of any kind, and these aren't creating a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    Canada is brought up a lot because its a neighbouring democratic country with generally similar ideals. It has no abortion restrictions of any kind, and these aren't creating a problem.
    Everyone knows that Canada is a frigid hellscape, warmed only by the fires of burning aborted fetuses. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Everyone knows that Canada is a frigid hellscape, warmed only by the fires of burning aborted fetuses. Duh.
    Shit, is that where DC apparently got their power generation plans from? I remember that lady saying that was how DC got their power. In front of Congress, no less!

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    You know how many times I've been suspended for being pro life? Think I care? I'll happily wait out some silly little sentence given by biased modes to keep posting the truth after the fact.
    Not pro life. Pro birth. Pro life would also mean stating the death penalty shouldn't be allowed in ANY circumstance. It would mean requiring people to donate blood or organs(when they die or extra organs) to those that need them to live.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Lies. I heard it was from them burning all of the access maple leaves and moose droppings.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Not pro life. Pro birth. Pro life would also mean stating the death penalty shouldn't be allowed in ANY circumstance. It would mean requiring people to donate blood or organs(when they die or extra organs) to those that need them to live.

- - - Updated - - -

Lies. I heard it was from them burning all of the access maple leaves and moose droppings.
    Also wrong.

We're heated by the sheer rage radiating off the geese.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    Also wrong.

We're heated by the sheer rage radiating off the geese.
    Damn Canadian geese. Spawns of the devil. The literal devil. Things have fleshy teeth on their tongues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn Canadian geese. Spawns of the devil. The literal devil. Things have fleshy teeth on their tongues.
    Canada geese. They're not Canadian. Nothing that angry can be.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Canada geese. They're not Canadian. Nothing that angry can be.
    I see you're not claiming ownership of those assholes that shit all over my lawn. How dare.

- - - Updated - - -

We know the right isn't pro life and never have been. Their obsession with guns for one. The fact that organ donor isn't a default status that can be opted out of for two. As you pointed out, mandatory blood donations that could save countless lives.

As George Carlin put it, if you're unborn you're fine with the right, but as soon as you're born fuck you.