Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I hated people who were looking for arena teams "Glad Warrior looking for healer", pretending they were glad-skilled but they were just garbage playing the OP spec named Gladiator

Just because of that I hope they never bring it back, as much as it might be fun.

Yes, I don't want it back because of "Orcsmashx" that spammed it in trade during WoD on my server.

Quote Originally Posted by BraveNewWorld View Post
    I hated people who were looking for arena teams "Glad Warrior looking for healer", pretending they were glad-skilled but they were just garbage playing the OP spec named Gladiator

Just because of that I hope they never bring it back, as much as it might be fun.

Yes, I don't want it back because of "Orcsmashx" that spammed it in trade during WoD on my server.
    It was only OP in PvP when Gladiator could dispell shields and hots with Shield Slam, they nerfed that and Gladiator died in arena pretty much that day. It was only good at low ratings anyway because it hard countered disc priests by shield slamming their effectiveness into the ground. That's actually the only reason it was good, in terms of survival Frost Dk's were laughably more tanky, with much better tools.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

If only they would attach our threat generation multipliers to defense stance, then we would have it back in a form
    Created on the 25th April 2005.
    Protection Warrior since the old days of UBRS.

P.S. Make a part of your warrior community happy and bring Gladiator Stance back...

ha, really it was fun and powerful. so i miss for it

Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    Gladiator Stance was the only time I ever enjoyed doing DPS on my warrior. I always enjoyed prot but not arms or fury. I didn't care when it was underpowered, it was still a good way to do solo content without it taking forever and it was handy for when we had too many tanks (this actually was a problem in my guild at the time)
    then they made it too powerful and it caused problems with people speccing prot for DPS and obviously that should have been addressed but it's one of the many things that Blizz instead of putting in the time to fix just threw away
    Story of WoW development in general. Maybe because of the periodic dev team turnover, but it feels like WoW often throws out the baby with the bathwater when it would make more sense to take the good ideas in place, even if another team came up with them, and iterate on them and refine them.

FWIW, though, we *are* getting Shield Charge and a lot of other old, fun Prot tools back in Dragonflight. It's not Gladiator Stance, specifically, but in a lot of ways it's the same concept.

I just miss Heroic Strike so much man...

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebull View Post
    If only they would attach our threat generation multipliers to defense stance, then we would have it back in a form
    Feels like they miss a lot of tricks, demonology being a tank spec would have been a really cool addition; though turning it into an actual pet-summoning machine is also a really good thematic direction too. Focus on making fun stuff guys, tune it down if it is brutally OP but people will still play fun as hell specs if they are not the best. Nobody outside a minority gives 2 shits if their favourite spec is middle of the pack or even lower if it is hella fun to play.