Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Nah you're just another person who will worship Blizzard no matter what fucking garbage they shit out. I bet you thought Shadowlands was a good expansion too. This mobile game looks like complete trash and Dragonflight looks like it's going to bomb like Shadowlands.

People like you need to stop playing the game so that Blizzard stops making awful content since it's clear you will say good things about them no matter how terrible the quality of their products are.
    The 90s called, they want theyre gamer back. You better answer!

Have you for just one second thought this game wasnt in any shape or form made for established warcraft(wow) nerds? Not for the grown ass men who has played Blizzard game and treated it like a religion the last 20+ years.

Maybe, just maybe - its for the new young generation coming up that play games. And guess what they REALLY like playing games on? Tablets and phones. Do they care what the established grown up gamers prefer? No, they dont.

We can like it or not, mobile gaming is here to stay. Everyone is in on it and those who aint is working on ways to get in.

Besides, this doesnt interact with any other game Blizzard has so whats the deal here anyway? Or are you just here yet again to vent your frustration about a game you hate?

- - - Updated - - -

It's just the truth. Brown nosers are the reason Blizzard products get worse and worse because they refuse to say anything negative.
    Then your favourite game FF14 is surely getting constant negative feedback 24/7 all week long from you! No wonder that game is amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    and that tavern is cannonically in the wow universe.

again hearthstone is a cannon card game within the wow universe, as is the hearthstone charecters.
    we see hearthstone boards all over azeroth, so this machien is likely to show up randomly around in 10.0
    Just to know if we are on the same page here about what we are trying to convay is canon, are you talking about outside the game or inside the game?

For example the Tavern Master and the characters outside the game like the curly haired girl, and the up tight elf, or the characters and actions within the game? Because I am pretty sure Medivh's One Night in Karazhan expansion, complete with Earth 70's disco and Hot tub parties is not canon in WoW... as awesome as I wish it was lol
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Lmao.. Nope, what else you got?

Dont forget to kiss daddy blizzard tonight ,they killed the best franchises ever made for listening to good old blizz white knights, that didnt let them See the critics yo their product and took since legión for them to realize that, now thank god they did and they dont listen to you anymore, well See the results in 4 years who was right : we saying their last 3xpacs are Garbage or you knights praising them, if the game gets more players back guess who was right, yeah, not you.

Looks about as dreadful as I expected. Perhaps it's some kind of weird psychology marketing for their recent WoW expansions where they want to make them look better by comparison?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Is there a short version of how BLZ will monitize it anyone could fill me in on. How dire will it be?
    (I just presume there will be ingame purchases)
    I read somewhere you can pay to boost your units level (The more you collect or the more you use them makes them stronger). You can also pay to unlock units (Loot boxes or cash purcahse wasnt included in the article i read).
    So yes, its 100% pay2win or at least pay to progress way way faster.

Actually. I think this is brilliant move by blizzard. They need this mobile game to get to new people. This game is not for the majority of their player base which plays on PC and this is good. I as blizz fan, am happy they didn't make some warcraft MMO mobile game that I would have to play.

Everyone who plays WoW can safely ignore this mobile game without losing any part of the story or whatever.

And what it seems those missions are about 3 mins long. which is good design while you w8 for bus or are on the toilet.

Nobody wanted full mobile game which could be played 60 hours a week. Pc games don't want that. This is not supposed to be warcraft 4.

Hearthstone was at least somewhat interesting and engaging. This just seems like another tower game. Disappointed

Game looks like absolute trash. The presentation was exceptionally cringeworthy as well. I guess Blizzard likes this kind of stuff now and think the money is worth it so its their decision of course, but the days that people might have looked to Blizzard for groundbreaking and quality stuff are clearly long gone and that's a bit of a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Yo, Relapses my friend.
    I usually do not agree with your posts... but this time i could not say it better.
    I think this is the cringiest thing they've ever done.
    Dragonflight reveal was worst in my opinion. On the other hand it will be standard WoW expansion in a bad way, but WoW expansion nonetheless.
    This? WTF? Who wanted this?

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    this is not about being angry .

if this was like 2012 and blizzard released this it would be huge hit. but its 2022 - standars are different then decade ago

but nobodays indie games like 100 times better then this

it looks like a small project made by small team of post graduate college students. not by tripple A multi billion $$ company

very bad sign for future of blizzard games .
    No. It would not have been a "huge hit" - because it's still going to make an obscene amount of money, even with the typical MMO-C anger.

It would ABSOLUTELY have been met with the exact same anger that we're seeing now. And yes, it absolutely looks like a small project made by a small team. I'm not going to claim to know the amount of resources needed, nor the team size, because I quite simply do not give a damn.

It proves nothing about the quality of current games, or future games. What proves the quality of games are the games themselves.

Starcraft 2 doesn't exist.
    Diablo 3 is mixed.
    OW and OW2 seems like the same game, that Blizzard fucked up.
    HOTS was, imo, the biggest fuck up in modern day gaming history, where you take the beloved characters of Blizzard and SOMEHOW fuck it up enough to make people hate it during the Moba boom.
    WoW is a mess, but *seems* to be getting better with DF, but we don't know yet.

There are a million bad signs for the future of Blizzard games. This is but a small stain on the carpet of spilled spaghetti.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck is this piece of shit? Are they serious?

Nublizz is such a fucking shame, the worst thing is that most people in the forum will actually be OK with it and actively defend it. You reap what you sow and all that bullshit, what a disgrace.

I have never cared less about a game from Blizzard than this crap.

Nah you're just another person who will worship Blizzard no matter what fucking garbage they shit out. I bet you thought Shadowlands was a good expansion too. This mobile game looks like complete trash and Dragonflight looks like it's going to bomb like Shadowlands.

People like you need to stop playing the game so that Blizzard stops making awful content since it's clear you will say good things about them no matter how terrible the quality of their products are.
    LOL people who actually enjoy their games for what they are should stop playing them? Man that makes perfect sense. There's plenty i disagree with about what they do, and i can choose to not play those games. But i'm not gonna waste time being angry and throwing a tantrum and being toxic. Too many other games to play and things todo with my time that i enjoy than to waste on being miserable.

People like you need to stop acting like your opinions aren't facts and that people disagree with you. THat does not mean they are worshipers or any other insuilt you throw out in your tantrum

People like you also need to stop trying to dictate to people what they should and should not do.Then you need to educate yourself on what opinions are.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    People like you need to stop acting like your opinions aren't facts and that people disagree with you. THat does not mean they are worshipers or any other insuilt you throw out in your tantrum

People like you also need to stop trying to dictate to people what they should and should not do.Then you need to educate yourself on what opinions are.
    Lmfao considering you defend every single shitty decision Blizzard makes, I'm not taking advice from YOU of all people.

Lmfao considering you defend every single shitty decision Blizzard makes, I'm not taking advice from YOU of all people.
    I don't defend it. I merely state that some people are OK with each decision and some are not. In fact, I have never really given my position on anything. You, on the other hand, insult anyone who is OK what a Blizzard decision by calling them names and then try to dicate what they should so like you are the sole arbiter of what a game should be or what people should do. You should take the advice because you continue to embarrass yourself with your tantrums.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, surely we can't expect every game that blizz does to be made with WoW's target audience in mind. Right?

That would be unreasonable. Right?

It is okay to look at this and just be like "Not for me."
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    I mean, surely we can't expect every game that blizz does to be made with WoW's target audience in mind. Right?

That would be unreasonable. Right?

It is okay to look at this and just be like "Not for me."
    Isnt this kind of a silly take when the game in question is 100% "WoW" assets? Of course its made with WoW's target audience in mind. It's just who is that audience anymore?

I agree with the idea that I just look at things and say "not for me" but more and more that includes the entirety of Blizz' catalogue. The simple inescapable fact is that blizz does not know how to innovate anymore. They haven't created a genuinely new product in a long time. Their last actually new game was Overwatch. Everything else they've done the past five+ years has all been iterative recycling, and the IP carpeting is getting VERY threadbare.

I'm just sad they let HOTS die when it's a game with a lot of enduring appeal that could continue to be supported without a ton of investment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by splatomat View Post
    Isnt this kind of a silly take when the game in question is 100% "WoW" assets? Of course its made with WoW's target audience in mind. It's just who is that audience anymore?

I agree with the idea that I just look at things and say "not for me" but more and more that includes the entirety of Blizz' catalogue. The simple inescapable fact is that blizz does not know how to innovate anymore. They haven't created a genuinely new product in a long time. Their last actually new game was Overwatch. Everything else they've done the past five+ years has all been iterative recycling, and the IP carpeting is getting VERY threadbare.

I'm just sad they let HOTS die when it's a game with a lot of enduring appeal that could continue to be supported without a ton of investment.
    I humbly disagree, it uses the WoW setting, but that hardly means that it targets the same audience. Hearthstone does that and it does not target WoW's audience. HotS does not really target the WoW audience.

Just because it is in the same universe, it does not mean that it is made for the current public. Going mobile is an inevitable expansion of your target audience.

I'm also VERY sad that they dropped HotS, IMHO it is a very good Moba. Hopefully they dont bury it, but it has not received an update for sometime now.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines