Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I don't really understand what people are expecting from a mobile game?

Do you want a AAA game on mobile? Why? So you're forced to sit and play uncomfortably on a 6-inch screen or whatever?

THIS is what mobile gaming should be. Silly little games that you play while you wait for the bus or whatever.
    The problem is no one was really asking for a mobile game from Blizzard in the first place. For long-time fans of Blizzard, it sucks seeing this company resort to mobile games like Clash of Clans. I'm a fan of great video games, not this. Blizzard is so far away from what it used to be. It's pathetic.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    To all the negative ppl;

You are now part of the *old person crowd that huts with theyre hands towards everything new*

Get this; This mobile game is most CERTAINLY not tailored towards most of us old farts.

The reveal was cool. Blizzard not taking themself serious at all.
    I agree. The trailer looked cool.

The ingame footage on the other hand looked pretty generic at best. Like your typical Youtube mobile game ad.

Do you want a AAA game on mobile? Why? So you're forced to sit and play uncomfortably on a 6-inch screen or whatever?

THIS is what mobile gaming should be. Silly little games that you play while you wait for the bus or whatever.
    What we expected was an innovative game, and not a game that could be played on pc and dumbed-down to fit a mobile screen. Mobile game should be games made specifically for mobile, that takes full advantage of the plateform.

Quote Originally Posted by Zardas View Post
    Also I notice that they haven't speak about monetisation.
    Who does ever talk about in an announcement? Blizzard certainly never did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not only does it look bad but as a Blizzard tradition another game revealed too early. "Beta soon" is the weakest part of this video...

Quote Originally Posted by Mentaldemise View Post
    Haven't been subbed since a month into shadowlands and after the eternal shitshow that is blizzard now defs wont be returning for Dragonflight, its just like a car crash I can't stop watching it.
    Yeah sure, just like anyone else is unsubbed.

And yet you know so much about the current state of the game and yet you keep posting on a 99% WoW fan forum.

If anything is ever a disaster, it's the addicted players like you who can't stop caring about this game.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account

Diablo Immortal, Genshin Impact, games you can play on both platforms and that have cross-progression. That is what we want. It's not that mindblowing really.

Was really hoping Blizz might release a real game on mobile. Not this clash of clans knockoff bullshit.

I guess we are never gonna past this whole facebook game with microtransactions obsession mobile has.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    To all the negative ppl;

You are now part of the *old person crowd that huts with theyre hands towards everything new*

Get this; This mobile game is most CERTAINLY not tailored towards most of us old farts.

The reveal was cool. Blizzard not taking themself serious at all.
    I just said something similar to my kid. I don't love or hate this, but my lack of excitement during this reveal and constant eyerolling at the over-the-top "LOOK AT HOW UNSERIOUS WE ARE" is me realizing that I'm no longer their target audience. I'm sure I'll install it and play it once or twice but this is definitely not my kind of game. I hope they succeed with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    https://squip.com/product/wow/

I don't have one so I can't speak on the quality, but they kind of exist.
    I should have clarified that I more meant simplistic or table top type figures. Still, I wasn't aware of Squip, these do look really nice, thank you for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    I agree. The trailer looked cool.

The ingame footage on the other hand looked pretty generic at best. Like your typical Youtube mobile game ad.
    Well, thats most of mobile games. No idea what people expected from this. Some kind of revolution in mobile gaming? Mobile games are a big thing cause you can literally play it everywhere at any given time. Its often free to play too. It requires nothing of effort from you. Mobile phones are more or less part of the human body now, so having games there only makes sense.

This will work just fine for Blizzard and they can def build upon it as the years go by.

And again, most ppl commenting here most likely aint the targeted audience. I'd bet young ppl will go all over this.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Yeah sure, just like anyone else is unsubbed.

And yet you know so much about the current state of the game and yet you keep posting on a 99% WoW fan forum.

If anything is ever a disaster, it's the addicted players like you who can't stop caring about this game.

Whatever helps you sleep at night man, like I can show you proof of it if you really really need it, its not like following the shitshow blizzard has been through the past year and a half is game exclusive.

3+ Year Old Account
    Just saw the announcement trailer aswell.

Love the art style they got goin' for the game. Very shiny and cartoony, soft enough to look like soft claw and blocky enough to feel childish and fun.

Not sure the trailer actually did the game itself any favours beside bringing in the hype, though. I know that many trailers nowadays look absolutely gorgeous and immersive compared to its gameplay counterpart, and I feel that is what this trailer has goin' for it aswell. Maybe watching the developer deep dive from the beginning will change my perspective a little.

I found the cinematic to be adorable.
    Mobile games are not my thing, like, at all. But if they do a crossover promotion for WoW, I'd give it a go.
    (saying this in case Blizz has an intern reading through the comments in here or sth. Take the hint, Blizz Intern reading this. Suggest a crossover promo).

-A Summoners War type of game with WoW characters or even entirety of Blizzard universe involving all the games they have where you farm dungeons for runes
    -An Epic Seven type of game involving Blizzard universe characters where you farm gear.

Instead we get this. Its nice for 6 year old kids and i know its intended for young audience but i have to admit this is not what i was expecting.
    Guess they chose a game for having fun instead of a cash cow. The 2 type of games i mentioned especially SW makes a shit ton of money so nice for them not going that route.

Looks like any generic mobile game, great job I guess.

7+ Year Old Account
    seemsw like it could be fun for a timewaster.l ill try it before i knock it. ive played worse shit when bored.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

That is the most generic looking mobile game I have seen in a long, long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am shocked to see people on here disappointed, its a mobile game, what did you expect? I walked away from feeling like I got what I expected. Now with that said I have no intention of getting this game, I am not its target audience.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

1+ Year Old Account
    I can’t wait for some low quality mafia city tier ads of this to play everywhere
    "Lol" said the scorpion, "lmao"