Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fooliuscaesar13 View Post
    I just said something similar to my kid. I don't love or hate this, but my lack of excitement during this reveal and constant eyerolling at the over-the-top "LOOK AT HOW UNSERIOUS WE ARE" is me realizing that I'm no longer their target audience. I'm sure I'll install it and play it once or twice but this is definitely not my kind of game. I hope they succeed with it.
    Yep. I fully expect to see kids play this as the years go by. I'll probably try it out just because its warcraft themed, but I never play mobile games so dunno how long i'll play.

Im still of the opinion that gaming is best suited on pc with mouse+keyboard, but the younger generation thinks otherwise. Young people flock to mobile/tablet games in the droves.

So yeah, Blizzard probably never thought about the kind of gamer I am when making this game. And thats just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only play mobile games while waiting on something or cooking a long dinner. I think it looks interesting enough to give it a shot.

Blizzard's really embracing the small indie company meme lately.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    I liked the art, given the platform.

The game just looked slow, no matter how many times they said "CHAOS!"
    being a mobile game is not an excuse for crappy art anymore.
    go look at genshin impact.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

lazy p2w trash with Warcraft IP pasted over it

5+ Year Old Account
    oo Tinkers, and game from 2013

10+ Year Old Account
    *sees thumbnail and title* "Nope, not for me."

I think the only thing the community ever voiced it wanted as mobile was a pet battler or auto chess....

....and we get this? Who asked for this?

So, Clash Royale but PvE
    Error 404 - Signature not found

No info on how it'll be monetised

Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post
    Welcome to Blizzard, where we used to innovate, but now, we just copy what's popular, put on a coat of Blizzard paint (TM) and sell it to our dum... errr, I mean... DEVOTED fanboys, who would litterally buy a piece of fresh turd if we slapped a Blizzard sticker on it!
    I love how people call it a turd before even seeing the game itself. Also, it is fine if you do not like it, but insulting those that do like it just makes you look elitist.

C'mon guys. Love it.
    I need my stocks go a bit higher before I dump them.
    This is Blizzard News & Forum page after all. Be the fans!
    You're all great! Love these awesome new games!

3+ Year Old Account
    Considering pretty much everyone knows that their eastern audience is absolutely massive it's no surprise that they'd develop a team(s) specifically for mobile games. And this game looks to be exactly what they wanted when it comes to hooking up the younger audience into the Blizzard franchise.

Regardless if I'll play it or not I think this looks to be a great game for Blizzard as a company, but obv. we'll have to wait and see if/how the MTX will look like for the game, and how far they've come developing/will develop the game in the future cause as it stands right now, at a first glance, I'm not sure there's all that much content announced that will hook people for a longer amount of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Feels like target audience just dropped 10 years .. next game will be for newborn babies.
    An RTS woulda been badass

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfelle View Post
    I think the only thing the community ever voiced it wanted as mobile was a pet battler or auto chess....

....and we get this? Who asked for this?
    Did you ever realize that that was never intended for you or the community you speak of? How dare they try to target a younger and newer audience.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    No info on how it'll be monetised
    either loot chests, or keys to open said chests without waiting for 1 day or more, to get more cards to unlock new units and upgrade them. Is my guess, since that's how the other ones operate I think.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    They could've kept that shit to themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have zero interest in playing but i hope people have fun with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler Voltin View Post
    being a mobile game is not an excuse for crappy art anymore.
    go look at genshin impact.
    It's subjective. Your comparison isn't making the point you think it is, given our apparent divergence in taste.

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Feels like target audience just dropped 10 years .. next game will be for newborn babies.
    They already produced a few childrens' books, so it's not out of the question.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton