Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeksie View Post
    I like the art style, and Tower Offense sounds like a cool twist on the genre. High quality mobile games can be fun sometimes, I'm excited to give it a try.

The overwhelmingly negative response from the users here and on YouTube is so typical, it's sad.
    There is literally nothing that's innovative. There are multiple games like this from Clash Royale and the League of Legends one as well. This actually looks like a scuffed version of those.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Is anyone else annoyed that this is another "game within the game"? I was really hoping for something canon....
    True, though I did like the Plants vs. Zombies game in WoW. It was fun.

BWOHAHAHAHA omg no i can't

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Yep lotta smoothbrain takes imo. People are like why isn't it like Diablo immortal but yet those same people were mad about that too. Most negative people in here would have been mad no matter what it was.

Not sure if the game is my cup of tea but I'm mature enough to realize that and move on. Some people need to grow up that's for sure.
    Don't expect that on this forum my dude.

Remember, 99% of MMO-C users just want to be angry for being angry sake.

The game may not be for me, but I'll play it for a little and see how it is. Never know, Clash Royale ended up being bigger than Clash of Clans, and no one really expected that.

Wtf did people expect? It's a mobile game and y'all should feel lucky you don't like it... because it's gonna be monetized to high heavens.

Target audience for mobile games are kids and people with more time than sense and no clue how to hold their money together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh...not my cup of tea at all.

Nonetheless it will likely be popular with mobile gamers and with Diablo Immortal and this their MAU's as a company should look better. That's assuming that when Microsoft takes over they'll even report them out separately which I think is unlikely.

Not surprised to see many trying to outdo each other for the take that will get the most responses.

I'm not at all certain I understand why anyone expects Blizzard to do a mobile game that works closely with a 20-year-old IP that mobile users are not that interested in.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2022-05-03 at 07:50 PM.

Pretty cool!

I don't mobile game so I won't make a "and get off my lawn, kids!" post - it is what it is, and mobile gaming isn't going anywhere.

But I am astounded...flabbergasted...that they have not spun the pet battles off into a mobile game. It's a no brainer. Tons of work has already been done developing it as a mini game, within WoW. Hell, I don't mobile game, but I'd be tempted to try it, because when I still played WoW I enjoyed pet battles. (But I think I know why...they wouldn't be able to monetize it as hard as they can a game like this.)

Which leads to the only curiosity I have here - what's the business model? Expansion packs? Purchasable heroes? P2W features?

Other than that, I've already forgotten the name of this. I had to scroll up. Kids! I tell ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Which leads to the only curiosity I have here - what's the business model? Expansion packs? Purchasable heroes? P2W features?
    It's pretty much a clash royale ripoff
    https://www.bencinstudios.com/blog/m...ale-case-study

I'm not angry, because it's a mobile game.
    I'm angry, because this mobile game looks like a cheaper rip-off of an old and popular game.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Maud View Post
    Do you guys not have phones?
    *snickers* Good one, good sir.

Also... yes.. but this abonimation wont ever disgrace my phone. Ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I'm not angry, because it's a mobile game.
    I'm angry, because this mobile game looks like a cheaper rip-off of an old and popular game.
    That's literally what the leaks from a few years ago said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkyjunky View Post
    I don't think that this game solidifies anything in the warcraft universe.
    It says quite a bit that the Tinker appears in every WC-related game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing Flow Free for iOS on the shitter for about 7 years now. This might be a good replacement!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is worse than expected.
    and my expectation were low to begin with.

lol, Kalgan left WoW for this? oh well. May the game be successful and may I never have to read about it ever again on mmo-champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Icechaosss View Post
    Don't expect that on this forum my dude.

Remember, 99% of MMO-C users just want to be angry for being angry sake.

The game may not be for me, but I'll play it for a little and see how it is. Never know, Clash Royale ended up being bigger than Clash of Clans, and no one really expected that.
    this is not about being angry .

if this was like 2012 and blizzard released this it would be huge hit. but its 2022 - standars are different then decade ago

but nobodays indie games like 100 times better then this

it looks like a small project made by small team of post graduate college students. not by tripple A multi billion $$ company

very bad sign for future of blizzard games .

clash of clans with a wow skin. hard pass.

while blizz has always been a reskin -> release company, this is by far the most blatant to date imo.

I have literally no problems with this; I'd rather they received their funding from mobile games than by milking WoW for everything it has. I never would have played this anyway, no matter how good or bad it was.
    Last edited by DechCJC; 2022-05-03 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vincink View Post
    True, though I did like the Plants vs. Zombies game in WoW. It was fun.
    There's a major difference between this and the Plants vs Zombies minigame though. Hearthstone and Arclight Rumble are literally games being played by Warcraft characters. Peaceblooms vs Ghouls is a minigame played by us, but from the perspective of the questgiver NPCs, their farm is just legitimately being attacked by zombies and we're defending it. It's canon; theyre not sitting at a table with cards and plastic animatronic minifigures.