Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    Like real ones? I hope soon I dig the style.
    I think that if they make them solid they will sell well.
    I would love to get a small thrall and lich king.

the better question is: when do they announce, they take Activisions Skylander figurines, quick and cost effectively make some Warcraft figurines out of them and start makin some more billions with them. or did i missed that already? (not read the blue post, cause of zero interest).

this game is clearly AF designed as a pure cash grab system for kids. so, where are their Skylander-like figurines? not heard something about that in the video. or did i missed something?
    Last edited by Niwes; 2022-05-04 at 04:39 AM.

Not something I personally look forward to, but I welcome any developments. Even though it's not really my style.

I remember the days when people didn't have preconceptions about computer games. Maybe because there weren't many of them.

I'm sure this will make them a fuck ton of money

I know it was probably deliberately cringe, but can they at least get someone to that can actual speak? Couldn't understand half the words that woman was saying.

Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    Not something I personally look forward to, but I welcome any developments. Even though it's not really my style.

I remember the days when people didn't have preconceptions about computer games. Maybe because there weren't many of them.
    i will fix that for you:

I remember the days when companies didn't have greed that reached the sky. Maybe because they just wanted to make profit instead of becoming Elon Musk or Apple.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    More like "why doesn’t Blizzard make Blizzard games anymore" argument. But I see you don’t really like facts.
    ..they are making diablo 4 and a new wow expansion is coming out. What did you want a new RTS? Lost Vikings 3? Justice League Task Force 2?

7+ Year Old Account
    Ah that's a shame was hoping for something that was a unique take on the warcraft universe on mobile. Gone are the days when they were the trend setters.

Bobby's yacht must be low on fuel.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like the style on it but I have no idea what the game is even about after watching the Reveal and the Gameplay trailers.

An OK cover of Ballroom Blitz and a crazy gnome.

Night elves should have been their own faction since there is an undead faction just like wc3. I expected nothing from their throwaway mobile game to milk the remaining blizzard fanbase, but I'm still disappointed.

Stood in the Fire october breeze's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tom Chilton..... Why? Why did you have to do this? Why? ... uncool bro

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    Night elves should have been their own faction since there is an undead faction just like wc3. I expected nothing from their throwaway mobile game to milk the remaining blizzard fanbase, but I'm still disappointed.
    Do you not know Blizz devs hate NEs?

And we thought Diablo III was the out of season April Fool's Joke LOL - I guess they took that comment pretty seriously

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    what the fuck is a "blizzard game"
    where is the facts in that?
    This is a game being made by blizzard
    so its a blizzard game
    that's a fact
    what are you on?
    Shh you know this is MMO Champion so anything more positive than decapitating ion makes you a blizzard shrill

Looks terrible then again i dont game on mobile i only have Kingdom Rush that i very rarely even play.

Rather they did Starcraft 3 or Warcraft 4 or a new non mobile IP but meh.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2022-05-04 at 05:43 AM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    clash of clans with a wow skin. hard pass.

while blizz has always been a reskin -> release company, this is by far the most blatant to date imo.
    Besides Diablo Immortal (net ease), when else have they done this???

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoSe7eN View Post
    Besides Diablo Immortal (net ease), when else have they done this???
    Reforged, but thats it. reforged someone else did the artwork, they did the coding and such.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    the undead faction is the scourge...
    the night elves have not been their own faction since warcraft
    and this is based on current wow, not warcraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I actually like the idea of a TD game on the phones. I don't dig the art style of this tho. I dunno what it is.. but it looks odd and dare I say... bad. Wish it kept the hearthstone style of animation.

P.s. I actually don't have a good phone to play Immortal, I wonder if they will let me try this on my 150$ smartphone LOL. I might literally not have a phone for this. Will anyone buy top of the line phone for this? Doubtful but who knows.

You know what, i would play a Warcraft MMO in that trailer artstyle in a heartbeat, but this? just looks like another bland mobile game, 2/10

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    this game is clearly AF designed as a pure cash grab system for kids.
    Goes hand in hand with their upcoming "adult" cash grab (aka WoW expansion #9). If you want a gaming company that dares to take a risk on new and imaginative games then Blizzard isn't it. They established their IP's ages ago and have spent the past couple of decades just milking them.