Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not for me at all but tbh only one kind of announcement would have pleased me, a WoW extension or mobile client, and it was already clear that this game wouldn't be that.

It will have its audience though so yeah you go have fun. I guess I'll play it once when they promise me a mount in WoW if I do it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hecpercu View Post
    I just got not words , this guys are so disconnected about the age and likes Of their audience its just insane,they want to kick is out so im off their ship for good, cancelling my Account both Here and battlenet. Its beeen enough.
    Have a great life.
    Good, we wont miss ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

the undead faction is the scourge...
    the night elves have not been their own faction since warcraft
    and this is based on current wow, not warcraft.
    Actually I think its more based on the Hearthstone Warcraft lore. Seeing as the setting from the trailer takes place the same tavern with the familiar tavern characters featured in the Hearthstone trailers. Also it's very light hearted approach reflects that too, which I like... at least from a distance, I wont be buying it, but I do like the Hearthstone atheistic and thematically more than the current Warcraft/WoW mood. :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow people are so extreme
    Why outrage if a company of a game you like makes an individual game which you don't like.
    It's like rocking your Samsung phone and spitting toxic and hatred when they create a pink microwave. What the hell
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Yea you seem to forget the passionate loyal fanbase that got the company started out and massively successful on what platform?
    Super Nintendo? Rock N roll racing and lost Vikings is what got the ball rolling after all.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Yeah cause we all remember sneed helping grom fight the 4 horsemen...
    Goblins helped out the horde in WC3, but at least you now realize it's not based on current wow like you incorrectly stated in the beginning. That's a start.

not interested, i don't really play phone games anyways

It seems like they're just targeting a new audience that hasn't become completely jaded their shitty business practices/failures (or heard of their many controversies or are aware of sexual assaults' yet). Either that or its darker and Bobby Kotick wants access to young blood now that Jeffrey Epstein is gone.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Actually I think its more based on the Hearthstone Warcraft lore. Seeing as the setting from the trailer takes place the same tavern with the familiar tavern characters featured in the Hearthstone trailers. Also it's very light hearted approach reflects that too, which I like... at least from a distance, I wont be buying it, but I do like the Hearthstone atheistic and thematically more than the current Warcraft/WoW mood. :P
    and that tavern is cannonically in the wow universe.

again hearthstone is a cannon card game within the wow universe, as is the hearthstone charecters.
    we see hearthstone boards all over azeroth, so this machien is likely to show up randomly around in 10.0

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    Goblins helped out the horde in WC3, but at least you now realize it's not based on current wow like you incorrectly stated in the beginning. That's a start.
    Lolol what?
    alright sodd off.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I'll try it out at launch. Looks like a neat little casual game

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Wow people are so extreme
    Why outrage if a company of a game you like makes an individual game which you don't like.
    It's like rocking your Samsung phone and spitting toxic and hatred when they create a pink microwave. What the hell
    I think its a couple reasons:

1. The good old it will cost you a raid tier response. They only have so many devs and if they have people working on this they can't be working on the game you want. Although if you hate everything about the game they made would you really want them working on something you love?

2. If they make ungodly amounts of money off this and only a lot of money off the game you like then what's to stop them from fully devoting themselves to more games like the one you hate?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hecpercu View Post
    I just got not words , this guys are so disconnected about the age and likes Of their audience its just insane,they want to kick is out so im off their ship for good, cancelling my Account both Here and battlenet. Its beeen enough.
    Have a great life.
    Good. I can assure you, you will NOT be missed. Good riddance.

Please, don't come back.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is there a short version of how BLZ will monitize it anyone could fill me in on. How dire will it be?
    (I just presume there will be ingame purchases)

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It has been cartoony since Wc3.
    Even WC1 is cartoony.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    Games could easily run parallel. For example WC4 could have campaigns that go through the expansion content of wow and flesh out some of the lore.

I dont care at all for a warcraft themed mobile game, it just feels like they are milking the franchise dry, though i get why they are doing it, there is a big mobile market and they would be stupid not to try tap into it but mobile gaming is generally only profitable because of gambling bullshit.

Id love to see warcraft 4 with campaigns for each faction leader throughout warcrafts lifetime, would go a long way to flesh out characters and fix plotholes, particularly characters like sylvanas who became an absolute mess through wow, or garrosh who was very flip floppy.

As for the mobile game, i dont want to hate it, i dont even want it to do poorly and i feel bad for all the devs that work on this stuff and get shat on by their target audience, but i understand why people feel this way.

I dont want a warcraft mobile game, i want warcraft 4 or a better wow. Hell id sacrifice all mobile games if HotS could just get some devs working on it again.
    It could have. It just was never going to happen. Not once was it ever considered or considered seriously enough to enter any type of concepting phase.

I'm also pretty sure they k ow who their target audience and it isn't those shitting on the game. I'm also pretty sure Blizzard has moved passed these types as their target audience.
    Last edited by Beefhammer; 2022-05-04 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Is there a short version of how BLZ will monitize it anyone could fill me in on. How dire will it be?
    Nothing much except that you can buy stuff directly from store. So no loot boxes and random shite atleast.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Per Wowhead via GamerBraves, they're claiming that units are purchaseable via an in-game store, and that lootboxes/NFTs will not be a part of the game, despite the Google Play page claiming that there will be random item purchases. Take of that as you may.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/monetiz...26952#comments

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It has been cartoony since Wc3.
    Is WC3 cartooney like this?

Quote Originally Posted by tekaqua View Post
    Ya'll downers really need to go get a life or something. Like i've never seen a more miserable bunch of people. You literally sound like a 2 year old crying and screaming that everyone else looks at like wtf is wrong with this person.

Mobile game looks fun something todo when you're bored waiting somewhere.
    Dragon expansion looks great.

Blizzard ain't dead its just not what you want it to be, and that's perfectly fine. You guys needs to move on, plenty of people who are happy to enjoy their games without you and your negativity.
    Nah you're just another person who will worship Blizzard no matter what fucking garbage they shit out. I bet you thought Shadowlands was a good expansion too. This mobile game looks like complete trash and Dragonflight looks like it's going to bomb like Shadowlands.

People like you need to stop playing the game so that Blizzard stops making awful content since it's clear you will say good things about them no matter how terrible the quality of their products are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Nah you're just another person who will worship Blizzard no matter what fucking garbage they shit out. I bet you thought Shadowlands was a good expansion too. This mobile game looks like complete trash and Dragonflight looks like it's going to bomb like Shadowlands.

People like you need to stop playing the game so that Blizzard stops making awful content since it's clear you will say good things about them no matter how terrible the quality of their products are.
    you guys need help.
    ...Le Poète est semblable au prince des nuées
    Qui hante la tempête e se rit de l'archer;
    Exilé sul le sol au milieu des huées,
    Ses ailes de géant l'empêchent de marcher.

Charles Baudelaire

Quote Originally Posted by Akta View Post
    you guys need help.
    It's just the truth. Brown nosers are the reason Blizzard products get worse and worse because they refuse to say anything negative.