Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
13
LastLast
  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    The expansion was refundable by law, and was refunded. What are you even talking about? Do you even know?
    Never mind. Have a nice day.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    Now when it comes to the conspiracy theories if Blizzard does those things or purpose or not, that I will leave to you. Like many people with the tendency to see schemes everywhere, you also have this other amazing quality - this never ceasing determination to inform everyone around about your brilliant discovieries, so you will surely let me know. It's a win-win. You can track the schemes for me, and I can sleep more soundly, knowing that there is this cantrip guy doing the dirty work for me.
    Thank you. It is just an honor to help you to find your way in this jungle of information. I love to discuss with people like you, who argument completeley without accusing others of having a mental problem in seeing schemes where there are none. And i love to discuss with people who know the destinction between argumenting real scenarios and creating conspiracy theories. You know, it is no conspiracy theory to say blizzard wants to make money with their products. It is their only reason they do that. Especially nowadays.

    Btw., did you know that the soviet unions KGB used accusations of mental illnesses on their critics to silence them? They, as like others, could not really stand criticism.
    Last edited by cantrip; 2022-05-05 at 10:47 AM.

  2. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Which is why we create laws.
    which has absolutely nothing to do with what I've said. laws are created because you can't just ask a company to act kindly.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by cantrip View Post
    Really sad to read what WoW and its community made you like. Probably you will discover one day there is more than "natural selection". I mean, if you play WoW all day you probably get the impression it is all about being selected and being not taken in parties only because you have a lower ilevel. But hey, believe me, even if WoW is a bad example, life is much different than that. Play a bit less toxic games, will you?
    this has nothing to do with wow, but with life. I was like you then I grew up as an adult. I urge you to do the same. life isn't a game, life is reality. the first step is to accept our nature, in order to get better. we have a lot of work to do.

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    I was like you then I grew up as an adult.
    I am in my 60s. You can get old without thinking everyone is an asshole. Just focus on criticizing those who really are assholes.

    Many, if not most of the people i met in my life are nice people. People who have families. People with friends. Fun in their life. Who have a job. Who love to share joy with others. Who try to get rid of misery, also for others. Who help others. Who accept help. That is what normal people are. And not the assholes that sell skinner boxes with credit card prompts to little childs.

    There are nice people in real life. I feel bad for you if you never met them.
    Last edited by cantrip; 2022-05-05 at 11:16 AM.

  4. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by cantrip View Post
    I am in my 60s. You can get old without thinking everyone is an asshole. Just focus on criticizing those who really are assholes.

    Many, if not most of the people i met in my life are nice people. People who have families. People with friends. Fun in their life. Who have a job. Who love to share joy with others. Who try to get rid of misery, also for others. Who help others. Who accept help. That is what normal people are. And not the assholes that sell skinner boxes with credit card prompts to little childs.

    There are nice people in real life. I feel bad for you if you never met them.
    I can't believe anyone so advanced in age would go on personal crusade agains the game/company on internet forums.

  5. #205
    WC3 Megathreader Lilithvia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Posts
    3,934
    Just tuning back in and holy fuck cantrip is high on copium today, more than usual.

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    I can't believe anyone so advanced in age would go on personal crusade agains the game/company on internet forums.
    Let's call it an "elaborated" hobby to criticize Bizzard whenever they deserve it. And especially game design and how to do it right, contrary to what blizzard does. I would not call it a personal crusade. I am not Don Quixote trying to fight windmills. I am simply a guy who points out what that company became.

  7. #207
    WC3 Megathreader Lilithvia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Posts
    3,934
    Quote Originally Posted by cantrip View Post
    Let's call it an "elaborated" hobby to criticize Bizzard whenever they deserve it. And especially game design and how to do it right. I would not call it a personal crusade. I am not Don Quixote trying to fight windmills. I am simply a guy who points out what that company became.
    It's not even 6 am good sir, it's illegal to inject copium before 8 am

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    It's not even 6 am good sir, it's illegal to inject copium before 8 am
    Hello nice to meet you. Do not worry, i would not critcize your daily drug use.

  9. #209
    WC3 Megathreader Lilithvia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Posts
    3,934
    Quote Originally Posted by cantrip View Post
    Hello nice to meet you. Do not worry, i would not critcize your daily drug use.
    Lol he's trying to call me a druggie while trying to validate his wild hot takes

  10. #210
    The Patient Zendhal The Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Proxima Centauri
    Posts
    295
    I'm still waiting for the propper Wow mobile game and that would be pet battles...

    just slap some progression to it, leveling, breeding, pvp and pve, make the exact same thing in game so you can have it connected and boom, collecting pets in game would be a huge thing

  11. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal The Black View Post
    I'm still waiting for the propper Wow mobile game and that would be pet battles...
    Yeah, a real wowkemon, without all that "payment options". Just simply a fun game you could play. I guess that is something new Blizzard could try. Where monetization is limited to buying the game. I know, that sounds crazy if you are used to microstransactions AND subs AND money from expac sales, but i guess blizzard would become one of those companies again that could create fun games, which are not about monetization as most important purpose. You know, in the old days they made new games like warcraft RTS and Lost Vikings, and simply sold it for a one time fee.. can you even imagine that?

    Btw., while we talk about WoWKemon, what happened to Cory Stockton? Was he one of Afrasiabis boys on the Cosby photo? Oh yeah, he was. Good old days. When Alex had his fridge full of beer. And his brain too.
    Last edited by cantrip; 2022-05-05 at 12:01 PM.

  12. #212
    Mate, you claim you dont have personal crusade but then you write shit like this. It's one of two options. Either you are trolling, or you are just unhinged. Or maybe both. Either way you should really touch grass, would be better for everyone and especially for you. You are not even annoying, you're just sad.

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by cantrip View Post
    Whataboutism?


    No, actually i brought a lot of arguments and no consipracy theories at all. Do what you like with those infos.
    Its not whataboutism. You said there is a difference between icecream and addictive games. My argument against that was that icecream is a much larger risk then games are. Did you forget what we where arguing about?

    You havent showed any evidence of your greg street quote, how blizzard hired guilds or any evidence on blizzards nefarious business practises towards kids.

    Typing "Greg street said x" is not an argument.

  14. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    You havent showed any evidence of your greg street quote, how blizzard hired guilds or any evidence on blizzards nefarious business practises towards kids.

    Typing "Greg street said x" is not an argument.
    First of all, i never quoted Street saying they "hired guilds", i quoted him on saying that raiders are their most loyal customers, and that he obviously valued them most. I reasoned they are loyal customers mainly because they have weak social bonds to their guilds which literally is one reason they would not quit. If you do not understand a statement, simply ask.

  15. #215
    Pandaren Monk czarek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    zug zug
    Posts
    1,894
    WOW THIS GAME LOOKS SO COOL said no one ever LOL

  16. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    WOW THIS GAME LOOKS SO COOL said no one ever LOL
    Except there are plenty who already have. People really need to stop making easily debunked comments like this as it is massive projection of one persons opinion.

  17. #217
    Pandaren Monk czarek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    zug zug
    Posts
    1,894
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Except there are plenty who already have. People really need to stop making easily debunked comments like this as it is massive projection of one persons opinion.
    If smth is massive it cant be projection of one person OR plausilbly they can share same opinion ? MIND BLOW! For me this game is piece of shit and i dont care who can ever said about it. I feel raped and robbed of my memories about warcraft lore ONCE AGAIN after reforged. And yes i take it seriously and personally in advaice. Why? Because its part of my childhood and my life.
    Last edited by czarek; 2022-05-05 at 12:50 PM.

  18. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by cantrip View Post
    Btw., did you know that the soviet unions KGB used accusations of mental illnesses on their critics to silence them? They, as like others, could not really stand criticism.
    Oh, I'm not trying to silence you; quite on the contrary, actually, I encourage you to continue on this quest - after all, I still need my daily dose of lolz.

  19. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    WOW THIS GAME LOOKS SO COOL said no one ever LOL
    Game looks perfectly fine for what it is. People tend to forget blizzard never really invent the wheel with it's games.

  20. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    Oh, I'm not trying to silence you; quite on the contrary, actually, I encourage you to continue on this quest - after all, I still need my daily dose of lolz.
    Well, not anymore at least. Now you seem to try to silence me by telling me i am a joke.

    Try harder.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •