Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

Warcraft Rumble [Megathread]

Warcraft Arclight Rumble is a new mobile strategy game pitting five factions against each other, and had its entire website go online 15 minutes early! Eat popcorn and discuss the new game here while your miners are killed once again. Probably by Blackrock or Undead. Again.

- - - Updated - - -

So factions look like:

Alliance, Horde, Blackrock, Undead, and Beasts

- - - Updated - - -

JIN'ROKH APPEARS

- - - Updated - - -

Seems the minis can be mixed and matched regardless of faction. Same with Leaders. Not sure why they make the distinctions
    Last edited by plz delete account; 2022-05-03 at 05:20 PM.

New mobile game - excuse to sell figurines

Not really seeing anything new or exciting in this game (doesn't the transformers game do things similar?)

All the cynical me could see was an excuse to sell cutesy little figurines. Bleh.
    Last edited by Dundebuns; 2022-05-03 at 05:12 PM.
    RETH

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towstie View Post
    Strange game
    Yeah. Seems like a mix of Clans and Raid Shad-

Clash of Clans Warcraft style.

I mean, not my thing, but I'll probably give it a try. Hearthstone wasn't my thing, and it was still quite enjoyable.

Odd picks for factions though. 'Beasts', really?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    What have warcraft become..

Are there WoW fans who play Clash of Clans? Genuine, non-cynical question. Doesn't feel like these two demographics overlap.

Last time I saw someone playing Clash of Clans was 7 years ago when my younger brother was 12.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

3+ Year Old Account
    I was expecting an auto-chess lmao

there's one genre of WC3 custom games that haven't been turned into a standalone game genre yet: Life Of A Peasant. Blizzard should try to capitalize on that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Are there WoW fans who play Clash of Clans? Genuine, non-cynical question. Doesn't feel like these two demographics overlap.

Last time I saw someone playing Clash of Clans was 7 years ago when my younger brother was 12.
    probably Backyard Monsters on Facebook
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

This game gave me more WARCRAFT VIBES than Shadowlands.

gonna play 100%

So, it is basicly more advanced Swords & Soldiers on mobile. Fine for me

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post

I mean, not my thing, but I'll probably give it a try. Hearthstone wasn't my thing, and it was still quite enjoyable.

Was a whiff and a miss on Beasts tbh.

Blizzard has sold cutesy little figurines in the past without publishing a mobile game to excuse it.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post

Only reason "Beasts" is a faction is because it gives them a ton of ways to sell random monster characters to players.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Was a whiff and a miss on Beasts tbh.
    So many other flavourful factions to go with.

TBH I would have loved if they revisited a full Night Elf faction again in full, instead of lumping them with Alliance.

But looks like they're setting this up to be very modular, so I'd half expect them to put out more factions in the future, possibly as paid content.

You could have got the name right...

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    They already sell cutest figures have for years.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alas. I do like the design aspect of the models, it looks like small enchanted pieces of toys but the overall gameplay style is not for me, sadly. I was hoping Blizzard would be daring enough to send us on a new adventure with a Warcraft Mobile RPG.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Yeah faction picks are weird i fact. But it's highly possible to receive more interesting in the future like Legion, Pandaria, Nagas?

I don't think they're actually making physical figures if that's what this is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Alas. I do like the design aspect of the models, it looks like small enchanted pieces of toys but the overall gameplay style is not for me, sadly. I was hoping Blizzard would be daring enough to send us on a new adventure with a Warcraft Mobile RPG.
    That could have been cool - but there is no doubt this game is going to have a much broader appeal.