Thread: Torghast Gated

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    There's no reason to maintain this rotation of torghast wings anymore
    And I do believe that the PTR indicates that next patch they will remove it. They should have done it earlier, but yeah - it sucks, and it's going away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharnath View Post
    Ok so...
    Layer 1 = 18 floors (any name in Twisting Corridors?)
    Layer 2 = 18 floors (any name in Twisting Corridors?)
    Layer 3 = 18 Floors (Door Dance for Skoldus in Twisting Corridors?)
    Layer 4 = 18 Floors (Door Dance for Skoldus in Twisting Corridors?)
    etc
    etc
    etc

?
    Correct. Once you complete a layer, going forward you can start on the next layer. So after you complete Layers 1 and 2 (all 18 x 2 floors) once, you can just start at layer 3 and just do the dance there to get the one you want without having to redo Layer 1 and 2 each time.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Correct. Once you complete a layer, going forward you can start on the next layer. So after you complete Layers 1 and 2 (all 18 x 2 floors) once, you can just start at layer 3 and just do the dance there to get the one you want without having to redo Layer 1 and 2 each time.
    Okie Dokie we haz a plan! I shall update here again late this evening or tomorrow morning with my results!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharnath View Post
    Okie Dokie we haz a plan! I shall update here again late this evening or tomorrow morning with my results!
    Good luck! I was quite lucky to get both my desired Legendary powers really early on, and I have zero interest in grinding for any at this point, but it is nice to see someone excited to go for something
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    It is nice to see someone excited to go for something
    I've only ever played 1 toon since Vanilla and in TBC>WOTLK>CATA I was a raid leader and 1st Rogue officer for the guild I served. More often then not I would login and before I could even see my chat screen it would be filled with pink whispers from guildies wanting me for ABC123, point is the game was my oyster and nothing was beyond my scope, I was never standing still...

Times change...

(Mmo champ cut off the Bot part!?)

Now I'm 100% alone and have no intention of Raiding, Dungeons, Mythic+, RPvP or guilds, which brought about MY endgame a lot swifter (PVE - Full252 + 1x262 + 2x291 | PvP - Full Conq).

I found myself LOOKING for things to do within the scope of my interests and started to find myself, standing still...

I noticed in my login character screen that there was a free lvl 50 boost, I remembered from back in TBC-CATA which class was the worst/hardest to level and Warrior came to my mind so I thought I would use the boost to make a warrior (apparently rogues are the hardest to lvl in shadowlands!?!?) before that boost disappeared from my login screen...

But since starting the warrior I have not even LOOKED at my long time singular rogue character.

TLDR-Making a 2nd toon reinvigorated my entertainment in the game.
    Last edited by Kharnath; 2022-05-06 at 03:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It makes no sense some are locked, why not have all 6 open at all times? This just makes getting the Flawless achievements etc horrible, as you have to wait and wait. Once took like 4 weeks for 1 of them to appear, that sucks.

UPDATE - Where to being...

I got home and logged in at around 5:10pm but had to stop at 6:45pm because I had RL priorities, unfortunately at 6:45pm I was about to start level 17 of Floor 1... So my first run was basically just experience.

Managed to log back on at 9:00pm and started Floor 1 Layer 1 again... Finished it at around 10:30pm, but because I knew I didn't have work the next day I decided to do Layer 2 as well...

I suffered 1 death in Floor 1's level 1 - 18 on my second attempt between 9:00pm and 10:30pm.

I suffered ALL my deaths in Floor 2's levels (aka had no lives to spare when facing final boss @ level 18 Floor 2) but killed the boss at 1am and immediately threw myself in my bed!

The first run I had at 5:10pm-6:45pm yielded probably the best combination of Anima Powers (Execute cycle< spell reflect perma < die by sword perma < perma rage) and if I hadn't spent so much time looking for jars / souls I probably would of cleared the first floor well before 6:45pm.

The second run I started at 9:00pm yielded probably the worst combination, I kid you not my two best anima powers were the Heroic Jump Does Damage and Heroic Jump/Charge does 100% dam for 6sec, no die by sword, no enrage regen, no spell reflect buff, no execute cycle...If it wasn't for Whirlwind 80% heal buff I doubt I'd of made it...It's all I could really do everytime I tried to Overpower and Mortal Strike I would see my health go from 100% to 50% to 25% to 5% in 1-2sec until I whirlwind spammed it back to 100% but kept seeing it flicker back and forth, even doing dances with jumps and charges was dangerous, the time it took to exit and re-enter would leave me at 50%-25%HP and Id be spamming whirlwind to get back up.

Everything that killed me was the same thing, 4xone shots, each 100k OVERKILL, by the same shade mob.

At least I can now finally Door Dance for Layer 3 Skoldus for the ACTUAL REASON I'm here...

Edit: My total time played as a warrior and this toons life is 3days 8hours and 15mins