Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Thank god someone changed the texture colors in five minutes
    Five ? FIVE ? I would say 2. At best.

Jesus, that company. I mean, it’s ok, from the perspective that they already did the same between S2 and S3, when they switched from green/turquoise to red. But, just imagine a multibillion dollar company not just repainting a mount at all, or even rehashing an existing rig, but creating a NEW mount. A NEW !!! Can you EVEN imagine that ?!?!?!?!?

Hopefully at least in 2025 everybody and his grandma finally learned and stopped giving that company (regardless if they call themselfes ATVI Blizz or MS) a single dollar.

It’s a shame.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2022-05-06 at 05:22 AM.

Really, my hat goes off to the massive amount of talent, dedication and hard work gone into making this new mount for a new season. This is a great reward for waiting months for a new season after what is going to be intense content drought. The creativity and thought process really ooze out of this brand new creation. Aaaaaaaaaaaand then I woke up and puked all over my keyboard. Blizzard are the kings of recolours and mesh re-uses.

Here's an idea, how about getting the player base more pumped about the expansion and create a dragon mount that we can use as we get to the isles. Give people a taste of whats to come. Or how about something totally fresh like a worm, or revamp a mount thats very new like a battle snail. It's staggering that after people complained about getting a recolour they just changed it to another colour.....on a mount thats just a mesh of the shaman class mount!!! It's not even an original mesh lol. Anyway, fortunately its a mount and I didnt use either of the last 2 and won't use this one either.

This really looks like a void elemental much more than a death one.

10+ Year Old Account
    A much needed change. I personally would have gone for a Zereth Mortis white/gold look, but this works as well. Nice to know feedback is considered

They got feedback about mount being similar... so they changed it to different colour?
    Oh, wow... their art team had such challenging job.

Best of the bunch. I love it

Quote Originally Posted by daCarter View Post
    Make this at least for ~3500k Rio or for the Best 0,1% of s4 like the title, if allmost everybody got it after 2 ids its garbage like the other Voids.
    why tho? Maybe if there was elite version for 3.5k score or something, because I bet 0.1% will end up like 3.7-3.8k at least this seasons. But why lock cosmetic reward completely away from the playerbase? I would argue that they should go further and make this into "vicious" mount style system so people doing +10s could earn it too over time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    They got feedback about mount being similar... so they changed it to different colour?
    Oh, wow... their art team had such challenging job.
    This is literally every glad mount. I get the cynicism, but your take is stupid more than anything else.

Void lords xpac confirmed 11.0

On topic: Cool looking mount. Best of them all really.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    Hopefully at least in 2025 everybody and his grandma finally learned and stopped giving that company (regardless if they call themselfes ATVI Blizz or MS) a single dollar.
    Might want to check your posts. You literally few days ago said that you are playing without sub interruption as if that is something to brag about Real Stockholm Syndrome?

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    This is literally every glad mount. I get the cynicism, but your take is stupid more than anything else.
    Oh... typical 'X is also bad as Y so your take is stupid' argument...

Where did i say i like glad ones? These got exact same problem like every single other recoloured mount.
    How about give them atleast... i dunno... maybe some additional armour pieces to look look more special?

Now i can only wait for 'but TBC had it too' argument...

Looks pretty cool.

As a side note, I do think the barrier for max rewards needs increased for M+. Imo, the best vault gear and mount should come from +20s, not 15s.

This puts it closer in line with mythic raiding and 2400+ PvP.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Make this at least for ~3500k Rio or for the Best 0,1% of s4 like the title, if allmost everybody got it after 2 ids its garbage like the other Voids.
    it's literally for KSM, why would they change that now

Oh... typical 'X is also bad as Y so your take is stupid' argument...

Where did i say i like glad ones? These got exact same problem like every single other recoloured mount.
    How about give them atleast... i dunno... maybe some additional armour pieces to look look more special?

Now i can only wait for 'but TBC had it too' argument...
    Nice twist, but your comment about how they recolored mount, not how the mount system is not good enough for PvP/M+ and yes, they got feedback about the color so they change the color? Playing smart, exposing even more stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    A much needed change. I personally would have gone for a Zereth Mortis white/gold look, but this works as well. Nice to know feedback is considered
    The white/gold would look awesome, but yeah, the purple is better than the... S2 color.

The mounts were almost always the reward for the KSM.
    There are other achievements/rewards for the higher-pushers. Such as conduits, titles, toys...

7+ Year Old Account
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

They changed the awesome blue deathwalker to .... purple? Which doesn't even fit the lore of it ffs.

Can someone in the community council PLEASE ask to also make the blue shade available elsewhere? Really the worst change, the blue was the best recolour of the four.

So sad right now.

- - - Updated - - -

No? Locking mounts behind insane requirements is bad. Honestly, they should make gladiator mounts available more easily, not change KSM rewards. Thanks god they also use the M+ rewards structure for fated raids (mount and title for normal/heroic, and mythic will only give you portals).

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Nice twist, but your comment about how they recolored mount, not how the mount system is not good enough for PvP/M+ and yes, they got feedback about the color so they change the color? Playing smart, exposing even more stupid.
    You cleary do not understand a few sentences and how recolouring mounts is a problem in bigger scale... and keep throwing 'you are stupid' when somebody got different opinion.
    Yep. Not worth replying anymore.

You cleary do not understand a few sentences and how recolouring mounts is a problem in bigger scale... and keep throwing 'you are stupid' when somebody got different opinion.
    Yep. Not worth replying anymore.
    Makes stupid comment about localized thing, gets called out, backtracks about how this is a greater issue. You could participate in a beauty pageant

why tho? Maybe if there was elite version for 3.5k score or something, because I bet 0.1% will end up like 3.7-3.8k at least this seasons. But why lock cosmetic reward completely away from the playerbase? I would argue that they should go further and make this into "vicious" mount style system so people doing +10s could earn it too over time.

- - - Updated - - -

That would be a fantastic idea, it would push those who do lower keys to play more, and hence, they also get better.
    Maybe they even learn to start their own group after a while.

looks like an alliance elemental