Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by daCarter View Post
    Make this at least for ~3500k Rio or for the Best 0,1% of s4 like the title, if allmost everybody got it after 2 ids its garbage like the other Voids.
    Why on earth does this matter? Why would you care what mounts other people have? Lmao, what the fuck.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    I like the the contrast, personally.
    Have you seen any practical examples of what such a look would work out like?
    Some examples of what I'm thinking would be like the following:

Communal Stave
    Judgement Set (Recolor)
    Crystalforge Set
    Mantle of the Kirin Tor

These have a lighter purple for the most part, but I think it'd work just as well against the darker purple of the mount.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

It's beyond my mind why they did not simply take the mounts from the "Choose your mount" contest as Seasonal mounts....

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooo, Voidwalker-y.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    I'm not that good looking so i won't attend beauty pageant... but wtf is GOP debate?
    The Grand Old Party. Republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    The Grand Old Party. Republicans.
    Oh... and by making your post you were thinking that everyone in the world would know US politics stuff?

Looks decent. It is nice to see they didn't go with mild shades like season 1 to 2.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Looks more like a void walker than a death ele

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Some examples of what I'm thinking would be like the following:

Communal Stave
    Judgement Set (Recolor)
    Crystalforge Set
    Mantle of the Kirin Tor

These have a lighter purple for the most part, but I think it'd work just as well against the darker purple of the mount.
    Hmm, a very different feel to it, i'm not a fan.
    But hey, tastes differ.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Oh... and by making your post you were thinking that everyone in the world would know US politics stuff?
    I answered you inquiry no need for snark. A 5 sec google search would have given you an answer as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    Looks more like a void walker than a death ele
    Maybe it's a void-ed death ele?
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Alduin View Post
    It's beyond my mind why they did not simply take the mounts from the "Choose your mount" contest as Seasonal mounts....
    Because they're already being used for rewards elsewhere or seem to have plans for them.

Soaring spellbook became the mage tower mount, the slime cat seems to be from getting the Fated raids all cleared, and I'm sure we'll see the last ones pop up along the way too.

Seasonal mounts for PvP have always been recolors. It's not the most imaginative, no, but it's not so awful either. Everyone can stick to using their own favorite color, and allows them to mix and match with transmog better. I'm okay with more recolors of cool mount models.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Might want to check your posts. You literally few days ago said that you are playing without sub interruption as if that is something to brag about Real Stockholm Syndrome?
    yeah, you are totally right here! that was not very well said by myself.

what i really meant was the specific dollars feeding their endless greed. i am still ok with a sub, in tradeoff to at least 3 raids and 2 big patches, as long as the raids and dungeons keep being ok.

what i more targeted at is that company’s insane and stupid greed, by pushing tokens, preorders, selling crap and „services“ and foremost their idiotic stance to safe 5 cents at more and more ingame corners, just to not pay 10 cents. they became so absurd cost effective by rehashing, invest the least possible and selling cheap shit, it’s crank. and for this stuff ppl should not pay, to not support their greed. it’s just a shame to reuse 3 times the same mount as m+ mount and just investing 2 mins into changing the primary color.

so, yes, you are right. imo we AND me should not pay for such greedy shit. and tbh: it is veeeeeeeery unlikely i still pay them, 2-3 months after DF release, for some more years.

in short: totally agree and shame on me.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2022-05-07 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    yeah, you are totally right here! that was not very well said by myself.

what i really meant was the specific dollars feeding their endless greed. i am still ok with a sub, in tradeoff to at least 3 raids and 2 big patches, as long as the raids and dungeons keep being ok.

what i more targeted at is that company’s insane and stupid greed, by pushing tokens, preorders, selling crap and „services“ and foremost their idiotic stance to safe 5 cents at more and more ingame corners, just to not pay 10 cents. they became so absurd cost effective by rehashing, invest the least possible and selling cheap shit, it’s crank. and for this stuff ppl should not pay, to not support their greed. it’s just a shame to reuse 3 times the same mount as m+ mount and just investing 2 mins into changing the primary color.

so, yes, you are right. imo we AND me should not pay for such greedy shit. and tbh: it is veeeeeeeery unlikely i still pay them, 2-3 months after DF release, for some more years.

in short: totally agree and shame on me.
    They've been doing this for a hella long time though. Again, PvP mounts have always been recolors for seasons. We have a variety now of 4 different Death elementals to choose from if you accomplished all the achievements, rather than just one which might be a color you dislike. It's not that big of a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    They've been doing this for a hella long time though. Again, PvP mounts have always been recolors for seasons. We have a variety now of 4 different Death elementals to choose from if you accomplished all the achievements, rather than just one which might be a color you dislike. It's not that big of a deal.
    yep, i agree. it’s definitely not that big of a deal. and i would not even comment on it, if it’s just that. as you said, no big deal. it’s just that sour taste because of the surrounding greedy environment of that company. if it would not be Blizz, but some indie company, or if Blizz not did what they did, the last 10 years, i wouldn’t even comment on it. for itself, it’s completely fine. but combined with all the other highly cost effective and greedy stuff Blizz did and does, it leaves just a sour taste on my tongue. even when it’s per se totally fine.

hopefully you got what i wanna say. my bad english is a big hurdle here.

Quote Originally Posted by Malico View Post
    Recolor mount again! Why why?
    I haven't decided on how I feel about the recoloring of seasonal mounts yet. A part of me likes that for an expansion it's all the same mount but recolored. If however Blizz were to reuse the model in a future expansion then that would change how I feel about them.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Oh no other people have a mount however will you feel special now??
    Exactly. Thank you. It's quite disgusting how many ppl on mmoc are so entitled they have to spend all day sniffing their own farts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    +20s already have exclusive rewards in dungeon teleports that are far more useful even post SL than "just another mount" will ever be.

KSM is not equivalent of a gladiator mount. It's equivalent of the vicious mounts like the current frog. It's basically a participation trophy and that's fine.

M+ even has a gladiator level title reward for the 0.5% highest rated at the end of a season.
    I have been away from the game a while. Are these mounts only available at the specific season? Or always available?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoSe7eN View Post
    Exactly. Thank you. It's quite disgusting how many ppl on mmoc are so entitled they have to spend all day sniffing their own farts.

- - - Updated - - -

I have been away from the game a while. Are these mounts only available at the specific season? Or always available?
    Which ones? The vicious pvp mounts? You can work towards a specific mount on a seasonal basis, but after you've earned the seasonal mount, you can progress towards vicious saddles that can be exchanged for any of the vicious mounts from previous expansions.

KSM mounts have so far been unavailable past the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*