Poll: Least Favorite Mythic+ Boss in Shadowlands

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    From a gameplay perspective I just loathe Hakkar. With the right setup it's a breeze but it often becomes a straight up mess...

From balancing perspective It would be most of the ones that have heavy passive ticking damage. Tarvold and Beryllia are the biggest culprit. Going up in keys on these ones are just stressful since there's little you can do, you just hope you have the numbers. Mistcaller have the same issue, but I like that fight because it's not the same fight every time. You actually have to pay attention to the mini-game.

But my vote goes for who I dislike from a gameplay pov. If I like a fight and it's unbalanced it's not as bad as if I dislike a fight but it's balanced. Enjoyment is most important to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    So'azmi

The fight itself is good and easy, but the walls fuck with the camera. Obnoxious.
    I really wish Blizzard someday updates the camera to become better. That fight illustrate a problem quite clearly.
    Though as a mage, that fight is a boss without mechanics
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Stradama I think. There is nothing I enjoy about that fight. I really hate aesthetics of the zone, boss is position locked with very strict range for the tank where you can't get too close because tentacles can hit you even if you are 180 degrees from them on opposite side if you dip even a single toe above the slime and if you step one step away from the slime melee gets wrecked or it starts to cast wipe spell. Boss also has adds which are spread across all of the room in large distances from each other and boss, so you are not even getting good cleave on it but you can't leave them alive either because they hit a ton on tyra weeks. Tentacle telegraph is really bad too, the actual impact zone is way larger than the tentacle diameter.

Second worst boss for me probably 3rd boss in HoA. I like the dungeon, but that boss literally does nothing. It's such a snoozefest, you really have to go on high tyrannical for that boss to be any threat to you and that boss is still making me to fall asleep.

3rd least favorite probably the recent addition: First Streets boss. Only reason is that rotating shield. Unlike frontal shield, you can't really do anything about it and it's super awkward. The disarm mechanic annoying too so with really bad combination of swords on the ground, shields and disarm you can lose a lot of uptime. - not fun.

I've watched videos of Plaguefall +29 or whatever they've gotten to in each of the three seasons and I have no idea how they deal with Infectious Rain. Like their health bars just don't seem to move.

In season 1 I had a lot of trouble with it but like Executor Tarvold now I just outgear it and have done it so many times it's not so bad.
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Whats funny is season one and two - The first boss in mists wasn't even bad at all.. but now in S3.. that boss lasts for freaken EVER fam

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by garicasha View Post
    I've watched videos of Plaguefall +29 or whatever they've gotten to in each of the three seasons and I have no idea how they deal with Infectious Rain. Like their health bars just don't seem to move.

In season 1 I had a lot of trouble with it but like Executor Tarvold now I just outgear it and have done it so many times it's not so bad.
    Those high high end teams are almost god level - as a healer: that rain is some scary sh!t fam

Mueh'zala. Besides some dodge mechanics and drops some circles the fight is just about a 20 or so seconds window. As a last boss (or even just a boss) it is bad. I really don't like.

All the bosses in Mists aren't fun in tyranical. But is more a numbers thing than overall concept. Mueh'zala is bad on all levels.

I'd say first boss of Mists because it takes forever to kill

Quote Originally Posted by garicasha View Post

Not that I'd be one of those, but the key is coordinated & cascaded cooldown usage from the whole team for those ultra scary things. And having the damage output that you don't need to go through too many rains.

Fucking mistcaller.... well combined with anything before the boss... HATE it...

In PuGs as a healer you do not know if you can let your tank tank a while without healing. So you have to somehow finde the stupid portals and hope the other players sidestep the damage. With certain affixes it gets more difficult and while it was interesting the first few times it just gets an annoying minigmae you always have to play as healer going so far i completly avoid this instance. Just annoying... no boss i know but still....

otherwise... i really like the bosses in SL tbh.... can't think of one i absolutly despise.