What video game would you say you are the worst at?

I would say world's hardest game , never past level 2

15+ Year Old Account
    I would say Chicken Drummer Permanent Banning Simulator, could never complete it

I think it's The Talos Principle

The worst thing about The Talos Principle is that the core gameplay isn't all that bad. In fact, it's a solid puzzle-platformer set in visually stunning environments. Where it becomes the worst game is in its story. This is simply, far and wide, without a shred of hyperbole or sarcasm, the most rampant, condescending piece of trash fiction we've ever stumbled upon. What we thought was a fun, plotless distraction ended up being lectured to by the game's proxy for the Christian God. They even stick you in cathedrals while the ever-present voice lectures you about human hubris, the dangers of self-knowledge, and how powerful AI could become if humans would just stay out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by DeniDeniro View Post
    I think it's The Talos Principle

The worst thing about The Talos Principle is that the core gameplay isn't all that bad. In fact, it's a solid puzzle-platformer set in visually stunning environments. Where it becomes the worst game is in its story.
    Are you sure you actually read the thread? Or are you actually bad at The Talos Principle as well as think it's a terrible game?

Until recently it was Apex Legends. Every gun fires nerf bullets that travel the speed of tennis balls. The characters all move only slightly slower.
    It's not a bad game. It's just different than a traditional FPS and I'm being slow to adjust.