Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Well we cleared out the black temple and arrested illidan some expansions ago. And sacked the legion home world/imprisoned a god. Hell, even thrall took his family to nagrand which is to this day infested with evil orcs, and hellfire citadel is still housing kargath(lul) and his cabal.

Theres a plot hole here that needs some make up.

Or just add red skin and crazy tusks to our orcs and be done with it

Quote Originally Posted by Wigermo View Post
    Well we cleared out the black temple and arrested illidan some expansions ago. And sacked the legion home world/imprisoned a god. Hell, even thrall took his family to nagrand which is to this day infested with evil orcs, and hellfire citadel is still housing kargath(lul) and his cabal.

Theres a plot hole here that needs some make up.

Or just add red skin and crazy tusks to our orcs and be done with it
    That's not what plot-holes are. The game just hasn't caught up to the book lore.

There are at least a few fel orcs in the Horde (using the regular orc model colored red) and they could easily write them as the orcs coming from the Warsong Clan who drank Mannoroths blood in Ashenvale and are unable to revert back.

Wait, is this topic suggesting there aren't already bloodthirsty killing machine orcs in the Horde? You know, the kind that grow restless if they aren't slaughtering some innocents, as their own leaders acknowledge?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Which game were they from?
    Warcraft & WoW?

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Wait, is this topic suggesting there aren't already bloodthirsty killing machine orcs in the Horde? You know, the kind that grow restless if they aren't slaughtering some innocents, as their own leaders acknowledge?
    We already have 2 types of playable orcs why not one more...

Or just make them a skin for the Mag'Har

Quote Originally Posted by Woggmer View Post
    ...Hard pass. We don't need to bring back Teron Gorefiend to make him "good". Orcs in general are trying to get past their demonic heritage thanks to Thrall's efforts. If they went back on it now then Thrall's entire journey as well as redeeming the orcs would get undermined entirely.

Not to mention that you're putting an obvious bad guy like Teron Gorefiend (even if he wasn't tied to the Legion) as a possible leader would just give Blizz and the Alliance another reason why the Horde are "evil" and the Alliance are "good." Even if they were given some medicine which made them better, people will still treat them as bad guys.

- - - Updated - - -
    Teron Gorefiend was a lot less evil than you'd think. Especially compared to guys like Gul'dan or Ner'zhul at the end. His people's welfare was always his top priority, which can't be said for those other two.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    We already have 2 types of playable orcs why not one more...

Or just make them a skin for the Mag'Har
    We have 4 types of elves(5, with DH as fel elves)

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think so, I can see the Horde trying to help them cleanse themselves a little bit of the corruption to evade the bloodlust, but that would make then slowly but surely fall back into being Chaos Orcs, and we already have a couple of those in the Horde, we would just need the red skin option and we will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Warcraft & WoW?
    Warcraft
    Warcraft II
    Warcraft II : Beyond the Dark Portal
    Warcraft III
    Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne
    WoW
    WoW: BC
    WoW: WotLK
    Wow: Cats
    Etc

Which game, specifically, are you referring to that has these "chaos orcs"?

Warcraft
    Warcraft II
    Warcraft II : Beyond the Dark Portal
    Warcraft III
    Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne
    WoW
    WoW: BC
    WoW: WotLK
    Wow: Cats
    Etc

Which game, specifically, are you referring to that has these "chaos orcs"?

Image snip
    So then yes, they are Fel orcs.

Which game were they from?

- - - Updated - - -

He's a twice-killed warlock, worked with Gul'dan on the Shadow Council, slaughtered bound and helpless clerics, and wanted to conquer and claim one of the worlds Ner'zul could open a portal to.

Yeah, he's not that evil.
    For the Horde you need to have at least one genocide and/or one destroyed city in your resume to even qualify as evil, the rest is self-defense. And in many cases not even that will be enough. Hannibal Lector could join the Horde and the Trolls would just shrug and start exchanging recipes. Their moral standard is ... questionable... at best.

So then yes, they are Fel orcs.
    How do you differentiate between them, biologically?
    They were previously called Chaos Orcs. I don't why people are messing with WoWpedia lately.
    But, there are different amount of Fel energies being consumed. Like the first consumption turns you red (like Grommash) while further consumption turns you red with spikes and decreased sanity.

10+ Year Old Account
    With the way Warcraft is going why the hell not, making everything available to everyone, Horde for alliance and alliance for horde, all race/class combos, all races, and all skins... Like a hot pot of everything from the fridge. Just throw it all-in there see what comes out, who cares about lore anymore? lol :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2022-05-10 at 10:25 AM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

They were previously called Chaos Orcs. I don't why people are messing with WoWpedia lately.
    But, there are different amount of Fel energies being consumed. Like the first consumption turns you red (like Grommash) while further consumption turns you red with spikes and decreased sanity.
    Grom's group are still Fel Orcs, they just haven't been exposed to as much as the ones in Outland. There, they've been on a world that's been tainted by Fel for years, while Grom's guys drank moonwell water mixed with demonsblood.

Grom's group are still Fel Orcs, they just haven't been exposed to as much as the ones in Outland. There, they've been on a world that's been tainted by Fel for years, while Grom's guys drank moonwell water mixed with demonsblood.
    It's not from fel energies. It's from drinking the Blood of a Demon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    Well, he's loyal to the Horde.
    A Horde. Not our Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Plenty of allied races don't make sense lorewise. Why are the Nightborne OK with burning down Teldrassil during BfA? Because the Night Elves didn't instantly invite them into the Alliance? They could've just not joined either side.
    I mean they've been isolated for 10,000 years. Why would they care beyond general sympathy?

Like I'm sure if I trace back my family back 10,000 years I'm sure the war in Yeman involves some of my "family". But my sympathy for the victims from is general empathy not personal involvement.

Sure some Nightborne were alive when the shield went up but we've seen Nightborne children so it's not all of the population....

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes you go black and spiky. As well. Fel courrption is not all that consistent
    Last edited by Wonderment2; 2022-05-10 at 02:32 PM.

Can't see why they shouldn't join. The Mag'har might object, but many were forced to drink a second time, something their green cousins can't be too arrogant about. Others were tricked, again something the green Orcs should show sympathy to. Maghteridon is dead(twice) and so their bloodlust should be gone. Once they agree to follow the general rules of the Horde, they would be a cool variant to the orcs we know ... the same is of course true for the other fel-variants of existing races.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/wo...20151117153611
    https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/wo...20071001010958
    https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/wo...20210829020404

The first is too ordinary, but the second has the right amount of spikes and the third other nice customisations. Of course the third is unlikely due to AU Draenor being out of reach, but it gives a nice hint what a modern looking version of the Red Fel Orcs would look like.
    Last edited by Hardwing; 2022-05-10 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Images won't show!