Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderment2 View Post
    Sometimes you go black and spiky. As well. Fel courrption is not all that consistent
    We're not talking alternare reality right now.

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    We're not talking alternare reality right now.
    I doubt the thing that causes the difference is because thier from an alternative universe...

You're trying to make a flow chart for what courrption looks like but it's shown not to be that uniform
    Last edited by Wonderment2; 2022-05-10 at 02:53 PM.

It's not from fel energies. It's from drinking the Blood of a Demon.
    Which is heavily infused with...?

Could be kinda cool, nice range of customization with the variety that WoD added to their ranks (not saying they have to be AU fel orcs, just no reason that we know of for them to be visually distinct)

I'm sure that fel orc mutations may be permanent if they last longer than the short time that Grom was red

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    The worgen were able to regain their sanity through a ritual. I'm talking about the POSSIBILITY to invent a cure that restores their sanity, but retains all the benefits of Fel power. I'm THEORIZING, you know?

- - - Updated - - -

Teron has never really been a real bad guy. He is evil, cruel, but I will not say that he is worse than Sylvanas, who has been with the Horde since the Classic and has been a warchief since the Legion. Unlike Gul'dan and Ner'zhul, Teron has always genuinely cared for the Horde and served only the Horde. Read books about him and you will see that he is not pure evil.
    Yes i know what you're trying to do, that doesn't mean it's working.
    As stated there already exists a cure and fel has pretty much been confirmed to completely warp a non demonic creature that takes it, as seen with i.e. the nightborne.
    A.k.a. it's not insanity, it's way worse.
    And the way to get rid of it is to get rid of the fel.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

I doubt the thing that causes the difference is because thier from an alternative universe...

You're trying to make a flow chart for what courrption looks like but it's shown not to be that uniform
    Why not? Alternate realities don't have different outcomes?

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Which is heavily infused with...?
    You thought their transformation came from proximity to fel energies. That's not true. It's from blood consumption.

You thought their transformation came from proximity to fel energies. That's not true. It's from blood consumption.
    Then pray tell, how did the Frostwolves and others like Durotan turn green when they didn't drink the demonsblood?

You're basically saying "They didn't drink anything radioactive, they just drank the Hulk's blood."

Then pray tell, how did the Frostwolves and others like Durotan turn green when they didn't drink the demonsblood?
    Green, not red. Different Orcs.

You're basically saying "They didn't drink anything radioactive, they just drank the Hulk's blood."
    Huh? That's exactly what i was saying. They drank the demon's blood. Warlock magic turned their skin green, not red. Red comes from directly drinking the blood of a Demon.

Warlock magic turned their skin green, not red. Red comes from directly drinking the blood of a Demon.
    Half true. The orcs had been slowly turning faintly green, drinking the blood of Manaroth turned them bright green. (See: Rise of the Horde) Drinking a second dose continued their transformation into red skinned (aka, Fel/Chaos) orcs.

Also fun fact, the other name for demons blood is Fel Blood

Why not? Alternate realities don't have different outcomes?

I don't think alternative realities change how Fel magic works

I don't think alternative realities change how Fel magic works
    It changes how Orcs are affected.

It changes how Orcs are affected.
    Or the process of fel corruption isn't linear....

Or the process of fel corruption isn't linear....
    It was the same across the board in the main timeline, concerning Orcs.

It was the same across the board in the main timeline, concerning Orcs.
    Possibly but AU shows a different process..

They could have drunk different demon blood for instance

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Someone meshed their wikipedia pages together. They used to be separate.
    I'm talking about red Orcs with no spikes or portrusions. Those that didn't lose their mind completely.
    Ever since TFT those two have been the same. The difference simply is that some Fel Orcs are more mutated than others. Technically even green orcs are Fel orcs.

- - - Updated - - -

The AU Fel Orcs are fel orcs, but not "true" fel orcs: "On the alternate Draenor, Gul'dan and his followers were described as fel orcs, but had green skin rather than red skin and mutations. Sean Copeland clarified that these orcs are fel-corrupted but not true "fel orcs."[7]". Perhaps they were grey/black and mutated because they drank the blood of a dead Mannoroth instead of a living one?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

They didn't. Pitlord's blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Ever since TFT those two have been the same. The difference simply is that some Fel Orcs are more mutated than others. Technically even green orcs are Fel orcs.
    No, they're not. Green Orcs are slightly corrupted Orcs.
    Chaos Orcs used to be a more corrupted version of Orcs, with them drinking a Demon's blood for the second time, but still retaining sanity and intelligent, albeit being more aggressive (Grommash). He was cleansed by Jaina.
    Fel Orcs were the highest corrupted Orcs, drinking i don't know what amount of Demon blood and getting all mutated and insane. They were monsters at this point, too far gone to be brought back.

Chaos Orcs used to be a more corrupted version of Orcs, with them drinking a Demon's blood for the second time, but still retaining sanity and intelligent, albeit being more aggressive (Grommash). He was cleansed by Jaina.
    Fel Orcs were the highest corrupted Orcs, drinking i don't know what amount of Demon blood and getting all mutated and insane. They were monsters at this point, too far gone to be brought back.
    Both are Fel orcs. It might have been more separate once upon a time, but for decades now, both are Fel Orcs.

- - - Updated - - -

They didn't. Pitlord's blood.
    One drank from it while it was alive, the others drank it after he'd been dead for quite a while.

Both are Fel orcs. It might have been more separate once upon a time, but for decades now, both are Fel Orcs.
    Why would they? They're different level of corruption.

One drank from it while it was alive, the others drank it after he'd been dead for quite a while.
    Demon Blood has an expiration date?

Quote Originally Posted by Wigermo View Post
    Well we cleared out the black temple and arrested illidan some expansions ago. And sacked the legion home world/imprisoned a god. Hell, even thrall took his family to nagrand which is to this day infested with evil orcs, and hellfire citadel is still housing kargath(lul) and his cabal.

Theres a plot hole here that needs some make up.

Or just add red skin and crazy tusks to our orcs and be done with it
    When a new patch comes out it's presumed that content that occured in previous patches has taken place even if the world does not change to reflect it. Like when the Korthia patch came out everyone involved in new quests will act as though Denathrius was beaten, but obviously the raid and launch content has changed. Now with the ZM patch everything in Korthia is considered to have been done and the place is saved and good and hooray.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Why would they? They're different level of corruption.
    Different levels of the same thing. Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 are still Super Saiyan.

Demon Blood has an expiration date?
    We're talking about magic and demonic corruption. You think the action of desecrating the corpse of a demon wouldn't have an affect?

Or hell, look at it at a basic level. Hook yourself up to someone and get a blood transfusion. Then, hook yourself up to a corpse that's been dead a week, see if there's any worse effects from that.