Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Im referring to M+ playstyles not raiding.
    M+ is what I checked, not Raiding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

As I haven't kept up with mage talents in DF, I just gotta wonder, is Glacial Spike at least no longer actively detrimental to your DPS or did that remain the same? I would have liked to play a bit of frost again and I want tot do more than just spam frost bolts and 2 procs. I'm kinda getting over arcane as well and it's messed up dps windows. :/
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Janitor View Post
    As I haven't kept up with mage talents in DF, I just gotta wonder, is Glacial Spike at least no longer actively detrimental to your DPS or did that remain the same? I would have liked to play a bit of frost again and I want tot do more than just spam frost bolts and 2 procs. I'm kinda getting over arcane as well and it's messed up dps windows. :/
    Still shit. 7% loss to use. 6% loss to take the talent and not cast it. All the Glacial Spike bonuses are added to Icicles as-is. You're looking at a 310% SP/3s cast that grants no procs, gives no bonuses to the Icicles, and does nothing for you other than the raw damage. Icicle damage would have happened regardless, especially if you're going into Winter's Chill, as Icicles benefit from that.

It needs an Icicle damage boost attached.
    Last edited by Kuni Zyrekai; 2022-10-09 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuni Zyrekai View Post
    Still shit. 7% loss to use. 6% loss to take the talent and not cast it. All the Glacial Spike bonuses are added to Icicles as-is. You're looking at a 310% SP/3s cast that grants no procs, gives no bonuses to the Icicles, and does nothing for you other than the raw damage. Icicle damage would have happened regardless, especially if you're going into Winter's Chill, as Icicles benefit from that.

It needs an Icicle damage boost attached.
    Thanks, still no frosty fun for me then. :/
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Janitor View Post
    Thanks, still no frosty fun for me then. :/
    Ikr, Glacial Spike in BFA was the most fun I'd had playing mage for a long time.
    Speciation Is Gradual