10+ Year Old Account

crafting professions

is there anything worth maxing out? im considering droping one or even two gathering professions for a crafting one if it brings more money. just started playing SL recently and have about 90k g to invest

after 10 days of playing casually and gathering all i can i earned maybe like 20k. that wont earn me a WoW token hence why im asking for a better (crafting) profession
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    is there anything worth maxing out?
    At this point in the expansion, no.

When next one hits, crafting as a whole gets an overhaul that, hopefully, will make it worth having whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    after 10 days of playing casually and gathering all i can i earned maybe like 20k
    Problem with crafting professions is also that crafting is easy but selling is hard. You'll have to spend some time cancelling and relisting your crafts and if you play so casually making that low of an amount with gathering I doubt crafting will do you any good.

Herbs seem to hold value best this late in the expansion, fly a couple rounds and get marrowroot/widowbloom, put on AH and go your merry way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Herbs seem to hold value best this late in the expansion, fly a couple rounds and get marrowroot/widowbloom, put on AH and go your merry way.
    yeah... if only i had flying
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

You don't lie if you say you're playing casually ;-) it's not even that much to do to get flying. Play the Zereth Mortis campaign and discover a bunch of stuff there:

https://www.wowhead.com/flying

Well I put up four posts in another thread. I hope this works. Ten days to me is a nightmare.

Casual gaming is a way to stock up on professions. But remember cash is only as good as your ability to remember your last time you had to use it on a big whopping bowl of stocking up.
    Last edited by ByMartinLandau04; 2022-05-23 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    At this point in the expansion, no.

When next one hits, crafting as a whole gets an overhaul that, hopefully, will make it worth having whatever you want.
    Kinda?

The way crafting is being overhauled is now you can make bop items for people with the bop regents they get from mythic, heroic etc.

It might be more useful... honestly it sounds like a pointless tax on high end player like vantus runes though.