Question Void in Dragonflight?

Any speculation on if we'll see a Void presence throughout this expansion?

If we're expecting to see Nozdormu possibly turn to Murozond, I would think there'd have to be some kind of Void presence for him to fall prey to.

Any thoughts?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SloidVoid View Post
    Any speculation on if we'll see a Void presence throughout this expansion?

If we're expecting to see Nozdormu possibly turn to Murozond, I would think there'd have to be some kind of Void presence for him to fall prey to.

Any thoughts?
    was it Void that drove him to madness? I thought it was the infinite timeways playing havoc on his mind. if it's not that then I hope it's not the Void, I hope it's something different that corrupts him. maybe the Light?

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    was it Void that drove him to madness? I thought it was the infinite timeways playing havoc on his mind. if it's not that then I hope it's not the Void, I hope it's something different that corrupts him. maybe the Light?
    "Now living outside of time, Murozond was once the great Dragon Aspect Nozdormu the Timeless One. After the titans showed him his own death, the tormented Nozdormu was tricked by the Old Gods into trying to subvert his mortality. As a result, Nozdormu shattered the timeways and created the infinite dragonflight... jeopardizing the very future of Azeroth."

They will 100% be in the expansion. How much not sure but the black dragonflight was defined by the void, plus ebonhorn has void whispers if he leaves high mountain so we will be seeing something happen. Last we saw of Wrathion, one of the big NPC’s this expansion, he was stabbing Nzoth with the dagger. The dagger will definitely brought up somehow. Everyone is dying to know if it contains a piece of Nzoths essence

The N'zoth raid ending introduced a clutch of Twilight Dragons hidden away in N'yalotha. With N'zoth dead, I hope Xal'atath comes back to play a part in the Void Dragon story. Both Xal'atath and the Twilight Dragons trace their story back to Grim Batol. Could be something.

You'll probably see Void Elves and you know how tainted they are!

Would be cool if Xal'atath comes back and is the one who tricks Nozdormu.

10+ Year Old Account
    I definitely think we're going to see the Voidwings in this expansion. I can also imagine Wrathion dealing with his flight's particular issues with the void.

I would also like to see Wrathion's interaction with the Dracthyr, since they're his father's creations.

I get the feeling that the void and time are going to be two key concepts
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

I would like to see the Aspects make the “5 flights” a thing of the past and they expand the Aspect representation across all the flights. This will give us a Storm Drake Aspect, a Void Aspect, a netherwing etc

These isles will definitely show us the process to reinstate their powers by the end of the expansion and expanding it to bring more flights in and a true council or aspects would be nice to see

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I definitely think we're going to see the Voidwings in this expansion. I can also imagine Wrathion dealing with his flight's particular issues with the void.

I would also like to see Wrathion's interaction with the Dracthyr, since they're his father's creations.
    Are Voidwings different from Twilight Dragons

I hope not. I don't like the concept of the Void at all and would not miss it, if it weren't a theme in DF. It felt shoehorned in every time it was present (except in the Legion priest order hall questline).

Since Murozond and the Infinite Dragonflight were created as a result of the Old Gods' machinations, and every single one of their actions has benefited the Old Gods in some way... With Murozond as main villain, we could very well be looking at a Black Empire expansion for 11.0, with all Old Gods being restored as a result of Murozond's machinations.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrexia View Post
    You'll probably see Void Elves and you know how tainted they are!
    Indeed my friend, we are likely to. I wouldn't be surprised if Alleria Windrunner, who is de-facto Queen of Stormwind, was the one to induct the Dracthyr into the Alliance. Together they can all share secrets and knowledge of the Void.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Are Voidwings different from Twilight Dragons
    Somewhat. They come from Vexonia, and they're a more highly corrupted form of twilight drake.

Azerothian elementals also have ties to the old gods, and the first set of 'big bads' for the expansion are a bunch of dragons who got empowered by the elements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fingers crossed. It's my favorite of the six cosmic powers. I love eldritch stuff.

If that target dummy monster is not old god related, then I don't know what can be.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/devasta...nflight-326949

We'll see void, and maybe remnant of Yshaarj or a 5th god.