10+ Year Old Account

9.1 changes to Blade dance

I know BD isnt that great of a talent compared to unbound and even glaive, but with the buff to the conduit-
    Dancing with Fate (The final slash of Blade Dance deals an additional 10.0% damage)
    Dancing with Fate (Conduit) damage effect increased by 650%.

That sounds very promising, probably will bring back First strike and Trail of Ruin.

What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeznuts View Post
    What do you guys think?
    Waiting for numbers to be finalized for release, and then crunched by the theorycrafting people. I wouldn't presume to just eyeball changes like this with any appreciable degree of accuracy.

That sounds very promising, probably will bring back First strike and Trail of Ruin.

What do you guys think?
    My muscle memory hopes so. Just got my DH to 60 a few weeks ago and the urge to hit Blade Dance on CD is still really strong for me lol.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

I believe the issue with this is that the conduit does not buff "Death Sweep" when you are in demon form. If it continues that way, don't see it changing.

What do you guys think?
    It's early PTR I expect much more tuning to happen between now and the time it goes live.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Dancing with Fate was fixed to work with deathsweep on PTR. Just wait a bit more for sims to come out and you will get a better answer

Quote Originally Posted by Dimsum84 View Post
    I believe the issue with this is that the conduit does not buff "Death Sweep" when you are in demon form. If it continues that way, don't see it changing.

I mean... honestly, that just sounds like a bug. I can not believe thats intended.

Yup, been a bug for awhile. Its been fixed. Looks like first blood+momentum simming highest with dancing with fate conduit now. demonic a close 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimsum84 View Post
    Yup, been a bug for awhile. Its been fixed. Looks like first blood+momentum simming highest with dancing with fate conduit now. demonic a close 2nd.
    What item level are you simming with? Dom set?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sychotic562 View Post
    What item level are you simming with? Dom set?
    Thanks
    That post is pretty old now. There was a numbers tune after the fact. Simming 251, frost dom set. I just run all the specs now. Demonic, momentum, essence break/first blood etc. All fine in m+ scenarios so I just play what I'm feeling at the moment. Raid wise I still prefer momentum for most fights.