Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Archimonde is just a pumped up eredar, a toy Sargeras played with.
    Sargeras consumed a ton of power since he fell to corruption but even he was vulnerable to the Titans power (on their throne).

Denathrius and his "siblings" are around equal to titans or greater than.
    This was talked about before/during SLands.

Archimonde is powerful but he is not the same rank as titans/similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post

Denathrius and his "siblings" are around equal to titans or greater than.
    This was talked about before/during SLands.
    Is that why we easily beat Denatrius in the first raid of the expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    Is that why we easily beat Denatrius in the first raid of the expansion?
    Never mistake in game raid level with lore power level.

Otherwise you might think that some orc in hellfire is stronger than Ragnaros.

Never mistake in game raid level with lore power level.

Otherwise you might think that some orc in hellfire is stronger than Ragnaros.
    It is necessary to compare the complexity in the actual and how it looks from the point of view of lore. To defeat Ragnaros in Cataclysm, we needed the help of a demigod and 2 powerful druids. We didn't need anyone's help to defeat Denatrius.

It is necessary to compare the complexity in the actual and how it looks from the point of view of lore. To defeat Ragnaros in Cataclysm, we needed the help of a demigod and 2 powerful druids. We didn't need anyone's help to defeat Denatrius.
    Blizzard intentionally stopped with the "we need help to kill boss" gameplay design because players did not like it.
    Again do not confuse gameplay mechanics and lore depictions.
    One has nothing to do with the other.
    Really not interested in this convo.

Blizzard intentionally stopped with the "we need help to kill boss" gameplay design because players did not like it.
    Again do not confuse gameplay mechanics and lore depictions.
    One has nothing to do with the other.
    Really not interested in this convo.
    Nonsense. We needed help to defeat N'zoth (or rather, he won, and then Magni saved us), we needed help to defeat Anduin, and we needed help to defeat the Jailer. Maybe Denatrius is just not as strong as you think?

What are you talking about? Mortals will never defeat a Titan with full power
    It should be noted that Ion even explicitly stated as such in an interview. Compared to a Titan in their true form, with their full power, there's nothing that mortals can really do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    It was allegedly Sargeras himself in the War of the Ancients trilogy. Broxigar's remains were recovered on Argus after he jumped through the portal, where the Krokul built a monument to him.
    Yeah, and the War of the Ancients trilogy also said that the Old Gods could defeat Sargeras and had demons fleeing for their lives because they were afraid of dying, even though they're literally unable to be killed outside of the Nether. It's not exactly a bastion of lore consistent with the current canon.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Hmm, my logic say Denathrius, first one should be around titans level BUT the problem is his so fearless, first one lore is so rush and bad in my opinion, personally I will go with archininde till more lore and feats are added ingame

Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    It was allegedly Sargeras himself in the War of the Ancients trilogy. Broxigar's remains were recovered on Argus after he jumped through the portal, where the Krokul built a monument to him.
    Titans can change their size

I think Denathrius would woop Archimonde easly.

We never seen the full power of Denathrius, we only weakend him to be bound to that blade. Also in-game power != real power.
    Archimonde is powerfull for sure, even compaired to kil'jaeden he is weaker. And I think Denathrius is about the power of Kil'jaeden, maybe a bit stronger.

I think the eternal ones aren't all on the same level. I think Kyrestia is the weakest, Primus being the strongest even more powerfull then Zovaal, but he just used his OP ability of looking in the future. He saw he would came out the wrong way he was the one to kill Zovaal. And just let himself get caught and wipe his own memory.

I think Denathrius is below the power of Zovaal. But not by much.

Only the Winter queen is near impossible to give any power level. Since we never saw any of her powers. Since she was the most passive of the eternal ones.

But powerlevels in WoW are the same as in the world Dragonball. someone is as strong as the moment they need it.

But I still think Sargeras is still one if not the strongest in WoW. Even thought he is being jailed by Illidan. We will see the full might of Sargeras once more.