15+ Year Old Account

Blackwing Lair - Evoker class call

Nefarian is the eighth and final boss of Blackwing Lair. He was particularly notable back in the day for his class calls, so much so that when Blizzard added Death Knights, Monks and Demon Hunters to the game, they went back and added a class call to Nefarian as a tribute.

So What funny ability should the evoker get?. Stuck in Visage-form unable to cast? But maybe that is to similar to mages.

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Stuck in Visage-form unable to cast?
    IF they remember to add this little goof, then I am expencing something actually dragon related, like not letting them turn into their dragon form

Nefarian is the eighth and final boss of Blackwing Lair. He was particularly notable back in the day for his class calls, so much so that when Blizzard added Death Knights, Monks and Demon Hunters to the game, they went back and added a class call to Nefarian as a tribute.

So What funny ability should the evoker get?. Stuck in Visage-form unable to cast? But maybe that is to similar to mages.
    He looks at the Dracthyr and says "No, I am your father" and forces the character to drop their weapon, or fall down a shaft.

If they do not care about an accuracy they could just go with "<character name>, I am your father"

It could be a mind control; his father did create them after all. Does something already have a mind control? I forget

10+ Year Old Account
    I figured this would be a good time to copy & paste the list of things he says to each class. Perhaps it'll be easier to predict what he could say to Evokers:

Death Knights, get over here!

Demon hunters? How odd, covering your eyes like that. Doesn't it make it hard to see the world around you?

Druids and your silly shapeshifting. Let's see it in action!

Hunters and your annoying pea-shooters!

Mages too? You should be more careful when you play with magic...

Monks, doesn't all that rolling make you dizzy?

Paladins, I've heard you have many lives. Show me.

Priests! If you're going to keep healing like that, we might as well make it a little more interesting!

Rogues? Stop hiding and face me!

Shamans, show me what your totems can do!

Warlocks, you shouldn't be playing with magic you don't understand. See what happens?

Warriors, I know you can hit harder than that! Let's see it!

It's always a villainous/snarky quip. Perhaps something like: "Evokers, try and evoke deez. Deeze 'what' you ask?"

10+ Year Old Account

Eh, he doesn't live long enough for Class Call. If so, I guess it would make sure you are in your 'dragon' form, and then praise his father for having succeeded or something.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by KNTRPRTS View Post

It's always a villainous/snarky quip. Perhaps something like: "Evokers, try and evoke deez. Deeze 'what' you ask?"
    This is probably the worst suggestion I have ever seen in the history of warcraft. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I would say forced dragon form and attack the raid . and yes the "i am your father" line would be amazing.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

3+ Year Old Account
    I would say force them into Dragon form and then shoot aoe fire breath across the raid doing some sort of temp debuff.

His line would be "Evokers, watch as your magic breath gets Revoked!"
    Last edited by PsychoSe7eN; 2022-05-19 at 11:59 AM.

What about the Legion artifact weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoSe7eN View Post
    I would say force them into Dragon form and then shoot aoe fire breath across the raid doing some sort of temp debuff.

His line would be "Evokers, watch as your magic breath gets Revoked!"
    "The thing about these \evokers is that they Deep Breath more now."
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Well since they were supposedly created by Nef's dad Deathwing they should be forced friendly to him and they're made to sit for an awkward conversation. Like when you have to talk to a step cousin at a family gathering that you've never met but are roughly the same age.

Just won't have one. Dracthyr will start at a level beyond the legion leveling zones.