Thread: Creator clash

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    I do not understand the willingness to watch very bad amateur boxing matches, even if it is for charity.
    We live in an age where people sit and watch streamers who are asleep in bed. Any old shit is entertainment these days, but at least people hitting each other can be entertaining at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    I do not understand the willingness to watch very bad amateur boxing matches, even if it is for charity.
    That is part of the fun, you don’t know how they will do at all. I did so amateur fights before and it give off the same feeling of watching a friend fight for the first time.

I'd donate to see that piece of a shit Ethan Klein get physically hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    What has happened to him?
    Nothing much? He is still averaging roughly the same amount of views as he always has. Hell, a video he released 2 weeks ago is already over 5m views.

This is definitely not an event he needed to "re-gain fame". This really is just what it is advertised as: a weird way to raise money for charity. I'm all for it, personally. Boxing is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by xmirrors View Post
    Nothing much?
    He being exposed as a hypocrite is nothing much?

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    He being exposed as a hypocrite is nothing much?
    I have no idea what you're referring to, as I don't follow Dr. Mike, I'm just pointing out that his views have remained consistent across his entire career. He hasn't seen a substantial loss. He didn't need this event to "re-gain fame".

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    The funny thing is that many of the original content creators for these are actually on Twitch, not Youtube. The Youtube videos are made by what I consider leeches, that don't have skill to create content on their own, but have found they can make a modest living by making highlight videos of other actual streamer's content from Twitch, that they then post on Youtube. At some point really copyright laws I think will put a stop to that since it is 90% using other's content, but for now it's a grey area that they are able to get away with.

Worse yet since that's all the Youtube highlight video makers have, they work to try to find any comment or clip that could be interpreted as drama or shocking for views. So because of that, you have to take some of this drama or clashing with a grain of salt. Streamers themselves don't really gain Twitch viewers with drama, more the opposite. They try to avoid it. It's Youtubers wanting a clickbait highlight video title that are looking for the drama. It seems to work over there, but not so much on Twitch.

Quote Originally Posted by xmirrors View Post
    I have no idea what you're referring to, as I don't follow Dr. Mike,
    You mean that you replied to a message about boat-gate related to Dr. Mike without understanding it?