Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    ...location, location!
    Posts
    13,827
    As I'm sure it's been stated, the problem is that the term "furry" is much more encompassing than just people who go around wearing fur-suits now. Furry can mean someone who has a furry OC or draws anthropomorphic art, or believes themselves to be an animal, or a fur-suiter, or someone who gets off to anthro porn, or people who fuck in furry outfits and go to orgies. I wouldn't be surprised if there's other things out there, but yeah. It's all lumped together as one big thing, and thus people treat it all as the same.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSauce View Post
    Keep your nasty TMI fetishes to yourself. The reason people LOATHE furries and look down on them, isint because of their kinks. It's the fact you always air them to the public. That would be like me coming out and saying WHAT DO U GUYS THINK OF MY BALL GAG CLAN? the majority would say who cares keep it to yourself. But the fact the furries keep shoving their nasty sex practices for all to see is the problem. Keep your sexual fetishes to yourself or dont be surprised when people call you weird. If you want to avoid criticism, maybe the internet isint the place for you.
    So what? So what if they like to talk about what they like? Who are you to judge them? How are you personally affected? I mean, I think it's a little odd myself, but hey - it's not my business.

    And here's a shocker - furries have the same "sex practices" as anyone else. They just like to dress up in weird costumes before doing so.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Please stop linking it to studies or any historybook info, its not the same.

    It boils down to a fetish, which is what it is. Lets not make it more then it is.
    Info i found states for most it isn't anything sexual.

  4. #44
    When countless furry events and too many circles end up as degenerate cesspools with no real pushback from the supposed wholesome faction of the fandom, you really can't expect people to think highly of it.

    C*m on the elevator rails during the earliest furry conventions, RainFurrest, etc.

    I mean this thread was made by a new account so I'm thinking bait, but really, what the fuck do you expect?

  5. #45
    Dreadlord Molvonos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Everywhere, Nowhere, Anywhere
    Posts
    904
    Quote Originally Posted by Wewlad View Post
    When countless furry events and too many circles end up as degenerate cesspools with no real pushback from the supposed wholesome faction of the fandom, you really can't expect people to think highly of it.

    C*m on the elevator rails during the earliest furry conventions, RainFurrest, etc.

    I mean this thread was made by a new account so I'm thinking bait, but really, what the fuck do you expect?
    It's definitely bait. Just look at the post above yours, and the last few -- it sounds like they're trying to convince themselves they're not doing anything 'deviant', though to what nature, we can only guess (or don't, I don't plan on putting much thought into it).

    Furries are a sexual fetish. Full stop.

    Similarly to BDSM and gimp suits.

    The difference is that the 'masks' people wear, only obscure their face, rather than their whole bodies and you can, with a little deductive reasoning, figure out who someone is if they're in your day to day.

    Versus Furry humppiles, Rainfurrest, etc.

    **Edit**

    A quick search found the user's DA account, and my shocked pikachu face at the furry porn. And yet it's not overly sexual?
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelthefox View Post
    Info i found states for most it isn't anything sexual.
    I don't think many will be super open about (for good reason;p) and will even try to deny it.

    It's just super awkward and there are to many examples of events and other scandals with these groups as well, so idk how reliable your info is, but it is fetish and comes in different versions i would imagine.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2022-05-14 at 10:55 PM.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    So what? So what if they like to talk about what they like? Who are you to judge them? How are you personally affected? I mean, I think it's a little odd myself, but hey - it's not my business.

    And here's a shocker - furries have the same "sex practices" as anyone else. They just like to dress up in weird costumes before doing so.
    Except a staggering number of furries are sexual predators and pedophiles. to the point that it's how they are viewed by pretty much every other community.

  8. #48
    Brewmaster Pakheth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The cold hell known as Norway
    Posts
    1,426
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    It's not akin to cosplaying. Because cosplayers are doing it to show off their favorite character in costume form. Furries do it because it's a fetish.
    As someone who cosplays and have used a fursuit at some point I disagree.
    Lots of fursuiters just want to be a cool dog or a lion and express themselves via a different persona. Cosplayers who live themselves into the characters are very much the same. You know, the play part of cosplay. They want to be something else. For some it's only once but I know others who cosplay the same character again and again because they feel comfortable in that character's skin and feel they can have fun. Fursuiting is exactly the same. I know fursuiters with suits based on already established characters and I know fursuiters with several suits based on personal characters. I also know people who cosplay characters but do their own interpretation of the character, changing looks and behaviour.

    It's all just for fun and I feel people are way too judgemental for something they don't even want to allow others to enjoy.

    Even cosplaying had stigma attached to it but now it's simply a part of nerd culture although not everyone knows what it is. I occasionally get weird looks on my way to the conventions if I travel in costume. People are often more curious than mean but it does remind me not everyone know what it is and the unknown scare people.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    It's definitely bait. Just look at the post above yours, and the last few -- it sounds like they're trying to convince themselves they're not doing anything 'deviant', though to what nature, we can only guess (or don't, I don't plan on putting much thought into it).

    Furries are a sexual fetish. Full stop.

    Similarly to BDSM and gimp suits.

    The difference is that the 'masks' people wear, only obscure their face, rather than their whole bodies and you can, with a little deductive reasoning, figure out who someone is if they're in your day to day.

    Versus Furry humppiles, Rainfurrest, etc.

    **Edit**

    A quick search found the user's DA account, and my shocked pikachu face at the furry porn. And yet it's not overly sexual?
    Well i am into yiffing stuffed animals,but my family once found a stuffed wolf doll with a hole.

    I wonder though if i should tell them that yiffing a stuffed animal isn't the same thing as zoophilia.

    Infracted
    Last edited by CerealLord; 2022-05-15 at 01:25 PM.

  10. #50
    Brewmaster Pakheth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The cold hell known as Norway
    Posts
    1,426
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Except a staggering number of furries are sexual predators and pedophiles. to the point that it's how they are viewed by pretty much every other community.
    Can you back up this statement with sources?

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    As someone who cosplays and have used a fursuit at some point I disagree.
    Lots of fursuiters just want to be a cool dog or a lion and express themselves via a different persona. Cosplayers who live themselves into the characters are very much the same. You know, the play part of cosplay. They want to be something else. For some it's only once but I know others who cosplay the same character again and again because they feel comfortable in that character's skin and feel they can have fun. Fursuiting is exactly the same. I know fursuiters with suits based on already characters and I know fursuiters with several suits based on personal characters. I also know people who cosplay characters but do their own interpretation of the character, changing looks and behaviour.

    It's all just for fun and I feel people are way too judgemental for something they don't even want to allow others to enjoy.

    Even cosplaying had stigma attached to it but now it's simply a part of nerd culture although not everyone knows what it is. I occasionally get weird looks on my way to the conventions if I travel in costume. People are often more curious than mean but it does remind me not everyone know what it is and the unknown scare people.
    "I'm not like that so therefore you're wrong. My one anecdote disproves all sexual assault, sexual harassment, and property damage furries have caused at conventions." Yeah no. Fursuiting is a fetish. You can lie to us and yourself all you want. Cosplayers aren't reviled in pretty much every community in the same way furries are.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Axelthefox View Post
    Well i am into yiffing stuffed animals,but my family once found a stuffed wolf doll with a hole.

    I wonder though if i should tell them that yiffing a stuffed animal isn't the same thing as zoophilia.
    DEAR LORD WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ

    This comment right here just further proves furries are degenerates. Pack up everyone. We can go home.

  12. #52
    Dreadlord Molvonos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Everywhere, Nowhere, Anywhere
    Posts
    904
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelthefox View Post
    Well i am into yiffing stuffed animals,but my family once found a stuffed wolf doll with a hole.

    I wonder though if i should tell them that yiffing a stuffed animal isn't the same thing as zoophilia.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    Can you back up this statement with sources?
    Go to page 2. I posted a video.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelthefox View Post
    Well i am into yiffing stuffed animals,but my family once found a stuffed wolf doll with a hole.

    I wonder though if i should tell them that yiffing a stuffed animal isn't the same thing as zoophilia.
    Why the fuck are you trying to argue about how furries are so misunderstood when you're emblematic of its degeneracy?

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelthefox View Post
    Info i found states for most it isn't anything sexual.
    If your info includes everyone who casually enjoys shows like darkwing duck and bugs bunny, then maybe. I've been to a con with ~1600 attendees and around 800 of them were on a NSFW telegram chat searching for hook-ups, porn, and drug fueled orgies. This is common with every furcon I have been to and ones I looked into because my ex went to it without me.

    I don't understand the PG furry crowd that gets so butt hurt that a huge portion of their active base is highly and overtly sexual.

    Edit: Just kidding, you're a plushophile that is trying to pretend your degeneracy is normal and healthy, just like almost every furry I talked to over about a decade around the fandom.
    Last edited by Goatfish; 2022-05-14 at 11:01 PM.

  16. #56
    Brewmaster Pakheth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The cold hell known as Norway
    Posts
    1,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelthefox View Post
    Well i am into yiffing stuffed animals,but my family once found a stuffed wolf doll with a hole.

    I wonder though if i should tell them that yiffing a stuffed animal isn't the same thing as zoophilia.
    I hope for your sake this was meant as a joke. Because you are not helping your case here.
    Geez.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelthefox View Post
    Because for many, they feel it's just a sex thing and should be forbidden from forums.

    Like this thing that someone said



    When it was just a video of Majira Strawberry.

    I think most misunderstand what furry is about.

    Even someone who researched furries said there is discrimination against furries.



    from some who have researched furry





    I found a lot of studies about furry fandom. And they're all saying the same exact thing:furry is just a innocent hobby, listen to what the studies say.

    I think also part of the hate against furries is partly motivated by homophobia.

    I saw some tweet from a person who was on the Somethingawful forums who said that part of the hate against furries was in fact motivated by homophobia.

    There is also a article on the internet titled "If You Hate Furries, You’re Anti-LGBT"



    Why am i posting this thing here?

    Because for some reason i can't post it where i want till i have about 20 posts, this information needs to get out, and i feel i shouldn't have to wait till 20 posts to post it in the right forum.
    It's not misunderstood it's just fucking weird.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Except a staggering number of furries are sexual predators and pedophiles. to the point that it's how they are viewed by pretty much every other community.
    No.

    Furries i know hate sexual predators.

    You heard the saying, one bad apple spoils the bunch?

    I think we could probably say the same thign about Catholic priests/ministers/rabbis,little league coaches,subway spokespeople,family members.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelthefox View Post
    No.

    Furries i know hate sexual predators.

    You heard the saying, one bad apple spoils the bunch?

    I think we could probably say the same thign about Catholic priests/ministers/rabbis,little league coaches,subway spokespeople,family members.
    One bad apple spoiled the bunch because apples release an enzyhme that causes other apples to rot as well. So.....yeah. Furries are all degenerates since they never fucking oust their own. AND DUE YOU LITERALLY POSTED SOMETHING THAT PROVES THAT FURRIES ARE DEGENERATES.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    One bad apple spoiled the bunch because apples release an enzyhme that causes other apples to rot as well. So.....yeah. Furries are all degenerates since they never fucking oust their own. AND DUE YOU LITERALLY POSTED SOMETHING THAT PROVES THAT FURRIES ARE DEGENERATES.
    Not so.

    A furry convention in San Jose recently put something in their rules that prohibits those who are SO's from ever attending and on tumblr,twitter and the like there is a callout culture to get SO's out of the fandom.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •