Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
5
13
14
15
16
LastLast
  1. #281
    Field Marshal Krayzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idaho, PotatoLandUSA
    Posts
    56
    Vote Graeham

    I'm going to go with my gutfeel.

  2. #282
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Vote Graeham

    I'm going to go with my gutfeel.
    On what basis?

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'll be honest, Krayzy, I rarely pay much heed to anything that you say in these games because you're so far removed from my actual playstyle that I don't think I've ever seen you just acknowledge that I play differently to you. It's always 'gRaE iS sCuMmY', usually based on 'gut feel' because you think you're such a great player that you have it all worked out.

    (Ignoring the fact that in this game alone you claimed I was 'scummy' to speculate the possible motive behind a Lora kill when that was the only actual information we had to work with at the time...and then promptly went on to state the exact same theory I put out there in different words a few posts later!)

    Now, mysteriously, you're casting doubt on someone claiming to be a VT and claiming to actually be a super special role that's a VT but with an 'additional power'. More realistically, you're probably Cereal's scum buddy and lashing out the moment anyone sniffs around the handiwork of either of you.

  3. #283
    Huggable Lemon Friend LemonDemonGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,600
    I still don't trust Cereal, I'm sorry.

    Vote CerealLord
    Guess it's time you have plugged in all your nightlights....

  4. #284
    Field Marshal Krayzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idaho, PotatoLandUSA
    Posts
    56
    I always think you're scum?

    I was a pretty good player a few years back when I put a lot of effort and time into these games. I haven't been that player in a long time because I haven't had the time to devote to games. It's also a lot harder to be good when you have very little information to work off of.

    I love how you have gone to the "woe is me" strategy any time someone has even looked at you in this game.

    I have been suspicious of you for most of this game. You're pretty much the only one I've even mentioned I was suspicious of, but for some reason that is "mysterious" to you. Give me a break.

    Lastly, I may not be the player I once was. I damn sure am not dumb enough to defend a scum teammate that has been called out. I'd gladly bury them myself.

  5. #285
    Cereal - Scum
    Val - Town
    Grae - Town
    Lemon - Town
    Claws - Town
    Marack - Town
    Krayzy - Scum

    My reads! On what basis? Gut feel.

    But sure, go ahead, lynch me and then you're left with this:

    Cereal
    Val
    Lemon
    Claws
    Marack
    Krayzy

    Someone will die in the night, though I can't begin to guess who it'd be.

    Also, another theory is that Cereal is a third party survivor role who has neat tricks in order to stick around. I swear, I feel like the smartest guy in the room sometimes. This is Cereal we're talking about. You know, the same player who eagerly looks for ways to break a game that is entirely legal.

    Seriously, this is a bastard game. There's a good chance that the role allowing people to get the mod to say whatever they wish has made a return and it was exploited in an elaborate ruse to carve a clear path to victory. Even if you decide to lynch me, if Cereal survives the night phase? He needs to be lynched tomorrow.

    But he won't be, will he? Because then he'll sweet talk his way into sticking around or whoever is left will decide that they can't possibly lynch Cereal because there aren't enough mislynches left by that point.

  6. #286
    Field Marshal Krayzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idaho, PotatoLandUSA
    Posts
    56
    Whelp, that's 3 votes on Cereal. If Cereal is town then there is a very good chance one of those 3 votes are from scum.

    - - - Updated - - -

    If you're so convinced I'm scum then switch your vote to me. You'll love the results.

  7. #287
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    If you're so convinced I'm scum then switch your vote to me. You'll love the results.
    On what basis? Because you're some super duper valuable role that you'd rather keep vague instead of just stating what you are outright to help provide some clarity in what has already proven to be a pretty confusing game?

    You weren't at any real risk of being lynched from what I can tell, so I'm not even sure why you saw fit to claim in the first place. Other than to try and muddy the waters by falsely trying to imply that there weren't any VT's present in the game which makes no sense due to this:

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxxiMcLeod View Post
    It is night. Shush. Night is always no-talk unless it is expressly stated otherwise.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Dawn arrives to the scene of gruesome blood.

    Lora has died, he was a townie

    Day two deadline is Friday 5/20 @7pm
    With 9 alive majority is 5
    See that, right there? 'Townie'.

    Loaf was directly named as the 'Town Doctor'. So if you are telling the truth about having a special power, I don't think you're named 'Townie'.

    - - - Updated - - -

    But feel free to ignore me. I'm just a stupid T O W N I E. What a silly player I am, making use of the information we get from lynches and night kills.

    Stupid Graeham, am I right? Haha. It's not like that's exactly how we play these games or anything. No, no. It has to be S C U M M Y and G U T F E E L.

  8. #288
    Field Marshal Krayzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idaho, PotatoLandUSA
    Posts
    56
    I'm honestly not convinced you are scum. My vote is staying on you because I hate how you are playing. Crying about being attacked because someone has the audacity to think you're scum. Grow up. It's a game and people will be suspicious of you. You don't see me thinking you are coming after me because you think I am scum, do you? I hate when anyone goes that route in game. Whether they truly think it or whether it is a way of getting attention off of actual scum isn't fun. Games should be fun.

    - - - Updated - - -

    And yes, you are 100% right in that I missed that Lora was a regular townie.

  9. #289
    The Insane Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    16,079
    If you don't think Graeham is scum, then who do you think is?

  10. #290
    Field Marshal Krayzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idaho, PotatoLandUSA
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    If you don't think Graeham is scum, then who do you think is?
    I didn't say I don't think he is scum. I said I'm not convinced.

    I think there is a very good chance one of you 3 is scum though. We are at L-1 right now and I think Cereal is the paranoid cop. I am not going to twist my brain into knots assuming that he got very lucky on his role claim.

  11. #291
    Voting on me for having a feigned meltdown would be pretty stupid. I don't know why some people fall for the bait every time. Do you really think I would bother signing up to these games if I threw a fit every time I was looked at on even a surface level?

    It's a good way to bait reactions and see who is being opportunistic and who is level headed enough to go 'oh, this again'.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'll admit to being a tad frustrated but that's entirely because I keep looking at the title of the game. 'Trust Me.'

    As it happens, I don't trust either Cereal or Foxxi in a bastard game...and I am certain that eliminating Cereal is the right move. At worst I'm wrong and it eliminates someone who is just going to be a convenient distraction for scum to keep around. At best, I'm super smart and figured out the ruse.

  12. #292
    grae honest are you and val partners in crime again?

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

  13. #293
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    grae honest are you and val partners in crime again?
    No.

    It's hardly a secret that I prefer to be scum though if I were I'd be seeking to 'coach' my scum in a subtle manner away from prying eyes.

  14. #294
    Field Marshal Krayzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idaho, PotatoLandUSA
    Posts
    56
    I should be back around in around 11 or 12 hours.

    I think there is a very good chance that Claws and Cereal are on the same team since Claws hasn't hammered. Going off of my other assumptions that would mean Claws is town.

  15. #295
    Lmao. MMO-C never ceases to amaze me. Yeet a mod confirmed player.

    I'm sticking with Krayzy on this one.

    Vote: Graeham

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by LemonDemonGirl View Post
    I still don't trust Cereal, I'm sorry.

    Vote CerealLord
    Do you want to be the reason the town loses again? You are being the reason town loses again because you are ignoring literally everything in the game, lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    As it happens, I don't trust either Cereal or Foxxi in a bastard game...and I am certain that eliminating Cereal is the right move. At worst I'm wrong and it eliminates someone who is just going to be a convenient distraction for scum to keep around. At best, I'm super smart and figured out the ruse.
    This post is just bad.

    - - - Updated - - -

    But go ahead, I likely won't be around for a large part of today due to work. If I am yeeted, I will laugh my ass off that MMO-C is still one of the most ridiculous places to play mafia because logic is not used in these games.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh and mainly because Graeham is voting on a mod-confirmed player and then the player I am considering most likely to be town.

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Marack @Clawsout

    Go ahead and vote and lets just put this day out of its misery. Feel free to vote on me if you think this is a bastard game and I came out with a cop claim and softed it on D1 and I'm actually scum AND was able to make the mod say anything I said. *eyeroll*

    Otherwise, can we vote Graeham? Its a hell of a lot better choice than me.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    As it happens, I don't trust either Cereal or Foxxi in a bastard game...and I am certain that eliminating Cereal is the right move. At worst I'm wrong and it eliminates someone who is just going to be a convenient distraction for scum to keep around. At best, I'm super smart and figured out the ruse.
    This sounds awfully like the theory I put out about Val and you in Infinity War and you straight up told me to shut up and let other people post because I was going on a tangent and detracting from town winning and we ended up losing for exactly that reason.

    I tell you the same. Shush. If you are town, you are going to lose us the game. If you are scum, good play and I'll be pissed if it works because in no fucking place other than MMOC does this happen.

  16. #296
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I should be back around in around 11 or 12 hours.

    I think there is a very good chance that Claws and Cereal are on the same team since Claws hasn't hammered. Going off of my other assumptions that would mean Claws is town.
    I do sleep you know

    - - - Updated - - -

    Im catching up yawn

    - - - Updated - - -

    I still think that cereal is the wrong choice so im gunna have to go grae

    Vote grae

    - - - Updated - - -

    I mean cereals mod comfirmed and to top that off it is an actual role that kinda makes sense

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

  17. #297
    Huggable Lemon Friend LemonDemonGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,600
    Fuck, I just don't know anymore.

    Have my fucking head.

    Unvote

    Vote LemonDemonGirl
    Guess it's time you have plugged in all your nightlights....

  18. #298
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonDemonGirl View Post
    Fuck, I just don't know anymore.

    Have my fucking head.

    Unvote

    Vote LemonDemonGirl
    I don't want your head. I'm not actually a fan of lemons in food, especially when its overpowered.

  19. #299
    Blademaster Marack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I don't want your head. I'm not actually a fan of lemons in food, especially when its overpowered.
    Not sure what you expect from her... We know what were getting each game. Hell, I even asked questions that got ignored.

  20. #300
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Not sure what you expect from her... We know what were getting each game. Hell, I even asked questions that got ignored.
    She has shown improvement when she sits down and reads the game. I do expect one day to be fooled and that will be a good day. I think Bwon is just focused on other things when she plays. I just no longer have any issue calling it out in a mostly nice way.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •