Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonDemonGirl View Post
    Fuck, I just don't know anymore.

Have my fucking head.

Unvote

Vote LemonDemonGirl
    We dont want your head. We want you to USE your head. Read and think. Give your thoughts. You dont need to write novels, but what you are doing is not really playing the game. You sign up and randomly post. You arent adding anything to the conversation.

-----------

So we are at a Grae/Cereal vote.

Vote the mod confirmed... Dont think I will
    Vote the dude pushing the mod confirmed... Seems a lot more logical

Grae, I really dont get the "made mod say something" from this game. Feels like something that would be in a more PR heavy game. Weve seen Townie, Doc and a claimed cop. Kray has suggested a little more on top of VT, but in a 10 player game, with only 1 kill each night, I cant see that many roles. The closest thing to a bastard element we've seen is the paranoid cop... which is only bastard in the sense that the cop doesnt really know they are.

Vote: Grae

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    She has shown improvement when she sits down and reads the game. I do expect one day to be fooled and that will be a good day. I think Bwon is just focused on other things when she plays. I just no longer have any issue calling it out in a mostly nice way.
    That may be the case, but we havent gotten that. She goes extended periods of time responding in game, but goes into players vs mods and actively posts there. I just wish she put forth effort when she does sign up. Not what we got this game.

It is now night

__Day Three End Votecount:__
    2 - **Cereal** -- Val(p271), Grae(p280)
    4 - **Grae** -- Krayzy(p281), Cereal(p295), Claws(p296), Marack(p301)
    1 - **Lemon** -- Lemon(p297)

Graeham has been yeeted. He was a townie.

Night three deadline Tuesday 5/24 @7pm EST
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Dawn arrives and brings more death.

Lemon has been killed. She was a townie.

Day four deadline Thursday 5/26 @7pm EST
    With 5 alive majority is 3.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Yay! Let us begin this day pondering if I am actually scum playing all of you or just wrong.

I can see the logic behind and LDG kill honestly.

Marack, Val, and Claws. Two scum hide in there imo.

And it is mylo.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Yay! Let us begin this day pondering if I am actually scum playing all of you or just wrong.

I can see the logic behind and LDG kill honestly.

Marack, Val, and Claws. Two scum hide in there imo.

And it is mylo.
    i still dont understand how you leave Krayzy out of this? if anything hes moved pretty high on my list

- - - Updated - - -

Marack i could see possibly being scum idk would he be dumb enough to murder lemon? i mean most scum would leave her up cuz it just works 90% of the time

- - - Updated - - -

i still dislike val hes had maybe 1-2 granted they molded together posts that were decent his iso is still pretty poor

- - - Updated - - -

then of course there is you who could be playing us all aswell altho id like to think the mod isnt gunna fuck around since krayzy is playing

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    i still dont understand how you leave Krayzy out of this? if anything hes moved pretty high on my list

- - - Updated - - -

Marack i could see possibly being scum idk would he be dumb enough to murder lemon? i mean most scum would leave her up cuz it just works 90% of the time

- - - Updated - - -

i still dislike val hes had maybe 1-2 granted they molded together posts that were decent his iso is still pretty poor

- - - Updated - - -

then of course there is you who could be playing us all aswell altho id like to think the mod isnt gunna fuck around since krayzy is playing
    Krayzy has been the most townie acting person the entire game. I also believe that it is likely may have some power he claims for balancing reasons, since the scum have at least one of their own.

- - - Updated - - -

LDG was likely not a yeet target. I think she town told herself and had zero chance of being yeeted, whereas that isn't safe to be said about anyone in the game currently.

I would assume not killing me was hoping to lead to the idea that I am a master scum screwing with all of you.

Vote Cereal

- - - Updated - - -

There is nothing left to be said. You led the lynch against not one but two townies.

Ooooo. Spicy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Vote Cereal

- - - Updated - - -

There is nothing left to be said. You led the lynch against not one but two townies.
    And you've done nothing all game

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, it is also factually incorrect too. But I digress.

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Cereal

Vote cereal

GG Val. GG

- - - Updated - - -

"Hi. It's mylo. I am going to vote to immediately start the day!"

- - - Updated - - -

Town was fucking awful this game, myself included. Grats scum.

That's game. Grats mafia.

Well played to the scum. They let town eviscerate themselves and didn't have to do anything. I am still salty about a paranoid cop in the game, but that is more on me being tired of the mechanic.

What was your power, @Krayzy?

- - - Updated - - -

And thanks for the game @FoxxiMcLeod

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the game, Foxxi.

A paranoid cop in a small game is horrible. Town was doomed before the game even started. I'm not saying that because we lost (I don't care about wins). I'm not saying that because I'm mad or salty. Cops in small games are supposed to speak out the second they get a positive hit (aka find scum). That pretty much guaranteed a town lynch and mass confusion.
    @CerealLord I had 2 lives. I was hoping to soak up a night kill, but me arguing with another townie made that a no-go. No point for scum to kill me if I'm not onto any of them.

Thanks for the game! When's the next one?

Sorry for overthinking things, @CerealLord

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Thanks for the game! When's the next one?

Sorry for overthinking things, @CerealLord
    Glad you asked!

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-Mafia-148-TBD

- - - Updated - - -

And np. I understand where you were coming from. I did the same shit to you back in Infinity War xD